Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (25306 Views)

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
HannahHitler:
No sir. attempting my questions without googling is intelligence sire. tasking the brain to think helps and a man who runs to google or cheats is worse off than someone who tried and got it wrong.

personally sire, I'm here for the fun too. ain't pming anyone nor replying any PM's. my inbox is full with them and I still do not know what to do with them. thanks
sis I am curious to know if o got those countries right
This is also an opportunity to learn
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by LEX4352(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Divay22:
Which well known artist doesn't smoke and drink?(Nigeria artist tho) tongue
Timi Dakolo undecided
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
HannahHitler:
The tree of life at the center of the NOk culture can be found in only 3 other countries. State the names of the countries and the specie of the tree.

I still have not got any intelligent dude from here. just googlers and cheaters.
If I hear say I pm any of una

is tree of life? Plllars that hold the cuture or actual trees
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
A girl was attending her mother's funeral where she met a man.She was very intrigued by the man and was interested in getting to know him.As she was making her rounds she realized she had gotten the man's name or number.Later when she went to find him,he had already left.A week later she murdered her older brother to find the man.Why?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
TGoddess:
A girl was attending her mother's funeral where she met a man.She was very intrigued by the man and was interested in getting to know him.As she was making her rounds she realized she had gotten the man's name or number.Later when she went to find him,he had already left.A week later she murdered her older brother to find the man.Why?
I think the man was the elder brother
He must be the a brother the mom never told her about

Hope I right

Or man was the lawyer of the dead mom
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
I think the man was the elder brother He must be the a brother the mom never told her about
Hope I right
Or man was the lawyer of the dead mom
None.Try again.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
yes grin
Okay this book, I'll love you to read. It's a nice read. I've a free copy at home but I doubt you're based in lagos and maybe I won't have the time also.

Refined for rebirth is a mother's diary. The mother of the survivor of sosoliso plane crash. Her story is beautiful. How she did 150 surgeries in five months, taking in the reality that she was scarred for life, I always get emotional reading it. You'll like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
TGoddess:
None.Try again.
the man was the one investigating gating the case
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
pu7pl3:

Sorry.... cry
It's okay, it's shitty now anyways. cry
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
pu7pl3:

Dean Ambrose cool cool

Wat bout fin balor
Mehn I love his theme song. I'm a fan too, did you watch his match against Wyatt in SummerSlam?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay this book, I'll love you to read. It's a nice read. I've a free copy at home but I doubt you're based in lagos and maybe I won't have the time also.

Refined for rebirth is a mother's diary. The mother of the survivor of sosoliso plane crash. Her story is beautiful. How she did 150 surgeries in five months, taking in the reality that she was scarred for life, I always get emotional reading it. You'll like it.
hope I get it in ibadan
I will try bookstores next week
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Integrator1: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
TGoddess:
Maybe the man would come to the funeral again so she can see him
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
hope I get it in ibadan
I will try bookstores next week
Oh okay then, pls tell me when you do.
If you can't, I'll make arrangements with someone who'll give the book to you since you're at Ibadan. Not promising tho, but I'll try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
HannahHitler:
The tree of life at the center of the NOk culture can be found in only 3 other countries. State the names of the countries and the specie of the tree.

I still have not got any intelligent dude from here. just googlers and cheaters.
If I hear say I pm any of una

if you mean the tree of life as a figurative shiit
Then nok settlement
Nok iron work
Nok terracotta (fired clay)

France
Germany
Britain
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Victornezzar: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Oh okay then, pls tell me when you do.
If you can't, I'll make arrangements with someone who'll give the book to you since you're at Ibadan. Not promising tho, but I'll try.
dey don comot title from sasha banks oo
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by MajesticD(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Divay22:

Nope..
It's yesterday, today and tomorrow....
I'll drop other questions tho, you can give them a try.
Divay am definitely correct, @least logically, your question is as straight forward as a meter rule.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

dey don comot title from sasha banks oo
Who did? shocked
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Victornezzar: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Who did? shocked
Alexa bliss sad
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by pu7pl3(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Mehn I love his theme song. I'm a fan too, did you watch his match against Wyatt in SummerSlam?

I love tht his expretionless face nd wen he stretches his arms like he is conducting an evil choir cool

His summerslam match was gud.... he never loses wen he unleashes that demon.... bt he is not as talented as AJ styles grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Alexa bliss sad
I've not been following wwe of late. sad
I'm sure there was a distraction or something abi?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Victornezzar: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I've not been following wwe of late. sad
I'm sure there was a distraction or something abi?
no distraction
it was a clear fyt
Sasha tapped out
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
pu7pl3:

I love tht his expretionless face nd wen he stretches his arms like he is conducting an evil choir cool

His summerslam match was gud.... he never loses wen he unleashes that demon.... bt he is not as talented as AJ styles grin
LOL, yea with the nice beats. wink
Yea I enjoyed it. Aj na pro na. And acting the villain doesn't fit him, have you noticed?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

no distraction
it was a clear fyt
Sasha tapped out
I'm sad. sad
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Victornezzar: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm sad. sad
tongue
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

tongue
That girl's reign is boring.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by pu7pl3(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
TGoddess:

She ws hypnotized undecided
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Victornezzar: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
yeah nd she's not loved
Roman Reigns vs Cena
#NO MERCY
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by pu7pl3(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, yea with the nice beats. wink
Yea I enjoyed it. Aj na pro na. And acting the villain doesn't fit him, have you noticed?

It doesnt fit him cos people just love him even when he tries to be an Ahole grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by pu7pl3(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
TGoddess:

Her brother found out she was the one tht killed thier mom... the man knew too nd made her an offer
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by pu7pl3(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:

The only reason i like alexa is cos she is pretty grin

Bt she cant wrestle... soo boring angry
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
sis I am curious to know if o got those countries right
This is also an opportunity to learn
well. from what I know, the tree is at the middle of the NOk civilization, and it was used as medicine and many other purposes but surprisingly, that tree is the only one in the world as NOk experts claim. so it's only in Nigeria but I'm trying to research on it but as usual, black man doesn't document anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) / Coded Runs Girls Are Balling / How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.