Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (25063 Views)

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
morning sis
I see you are in the mood to risk one pm
Please don't make the quiz about movies grin
Cool.

On what Latitude and Longitude is Nigeria located?. grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
What country colonised America?. grin

britain in 1607 grin grin

wheres that much awaited pm cheesy
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Integrator1: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Cool.

9.0820° N, 8.6753° E
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

britain in 1607 grin grin

wheres that much awaited pm cheesy
It took you five minutes to answer. cheesy

I doubt the authenticity of the answer.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
mostly football but I follow other sports too cheesy

You which sports?
What type of books?
WWE wrestling. And small basketball.

Books about the supernatural, I'm not really a fan of romantic novels because it's very predictable.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Cool.

Latitude an imaginary line from east to west
Longitude and imaginary line from north to south

9° n , 8 °e
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
It took you five minutes to answer. cheesy

I doubt the authenticity of the answer.

lol
i was totally offline cos i had to quickly check something

using google wouldnt take that long na if thats what you thinking grin

i actually did pay good attention in me government classes then

so do i get the pm now wink
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:

Books about the supernatural, I'm not really a fan of romantic novels because it's very predictable.
wo wo
Brick lensnar or roman rains

Bray wayat or dean abrose grin

I don't read romantic shit too
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2017
Integrator1:
9.0820° N, 8.6753° E
Google answer. cheesy

That should be Lat 4 and 14 degrees North and long 3&15 degrees east.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:

Latitude an imaginary line from east to west
Longitude and imaginary line from north to south

9° n , 8 °e
Hmm grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Google answer. cheesy

That should be Lat 4 and 14 degrees North and log 3&15 degrees east.
give me another
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Integrator1: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Google answer. cheesy

That should be Lat 4 and 14 degrees North and log 3&15 degrees east.
you asked a "Google able" question not a logical /reasoning question.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
wo wo
Brick lensnar or roman rains

Bray wayat or dean abrose grin

I don't read romantic shit too
Roman reigns is my pelzin oo. No try am. cool
Dean ambrose too is my guy.

Yea yea, that's why I love Nancy Drew novels, or goosebumps. And I hate telenovelas or Telemundo. sad
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

still searching grin
meanwhile you mind checking ur mail
>>>>
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Roman reigns is my pelzin oo. No try am. cool
Dean ambrose too is my guy.

Yea yea, that's why I love Nancy Drew novels, or goosebumps. And I hate telenovelas or Telemundo. sad
wow
I kind of love Brock the beast lesner

And yeah I don't read novels all together
I read history grin
I don't do telemudo too

Sp who is this Nancy person?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:

you dont like romance novels and telemundo and telenova shiiii but how come "sex and romance" comes second in da things you like doing

And you're probably right about romance stories being almost always predictable but dont you enjoy the thrill, romance and most times supense you get during the course of the storyline even though you know the end grin

and for the record it seems u and sunshineG have a lot in common
how 'bout you both get married already cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

lol
i was totally offline cos i had to quickly check something

using google wouldnt take that long na if thats what you thinking grin

i actually did pay good attention in me government classes then

so do i get the pm now wink
I could only send a pm at the moment. Had no idea NL was like that 'cause I barely do that. You could send or send me your whatsapp number. grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

you dont like romance novels and telemundo and telenova shiiii but how come "sex and romance" comes second in da things you like doing

And you're probably right about romance stories being almost always predictable but dont you enjoy the thrill, romance and most times supense you get during the course of the storyline even though you know the end grin

I don't do romance
If you have noticed too I hardly visit sexuality section or open threads that is too romantic

I have always looked for efight and fun threads like this

I will have loved to be political section, if not for the biafra stuff, I was there for a while with my old mokiner
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
I could only send a pm at the moment. Had no idea NL was like that 'cause I barely do that. You could send or send me your whatsapp number. grin

embarassed

but i dont do whatsapp anymore..........had to delete the shiii cos i was getting addicted

would send you a pm instead and perharps when i finally decide to get back whatsapp, my number grin grin

you could still ask some questions though if you so wish.........i'm still game grin cool
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Robbin7(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2017
HannahHitler:
the police is called to a crime scene. it is obviously a suicide as the police see the victim hanging from the ceiling. but the surprising thing is that, the apartment is empty, nothing is in there at all except for a pool of water. so how did the victim climb to the ceiling?

No cheating. get the answer then pm me.

The water was frozen, so he stood on the block of ice to commit the suicide
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
I don't do romance
If you have noticed too I hardly visit sexuality section or open threads that is too romantic

I have always looked for efight and fun threads like this

I will have loved to be political section, if not for the biafra stuff, I was there for a while with my old mokiner

yea i know all that
except that you used to visit politic section before sha......

So if you were to read a novel what genre would it be?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2017
No sooner spoken than broken.What is it?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

embarassed

but i dont do whatsapp anymore..........had to delete the shiii cos i was getting addicted

would send you a pm instead and perharps when i finally decide to get back whatsapp, my number grin grin

you could still ask some questions though if you so wish.........i'm still game grin cool
Alright, I'll be busy any moment from now.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

yea i know all that
except that you used to visit politic section before sha......

So if you were to read a novel what genre would it be?
hmm I can't really say since I hardy read novels but books based on historical events will be good
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

That's how they get married in your village abi. grin

I don't like reading or watching anything romantic, it has nothing to do with my sexual life tho. Lol, the thing is, I want to be glued. I don't want to know the end. I hate spoilers. Btw, I really don't like the konji it gives.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Alright, I'll be busy any moment from now.

ok then mi-lady

mail sent btw
reply whenever you want (musn't pass today sha o cheesy) and i'll holla back at you kiss
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:

I don't like reading or watching anything romantic, it has nothing to do with my sexual life tho. Lol, the thing is, I want to be glued. I don't want to know the end. I hate spoilers. Btw, I really don't like the konji it gives.
don't mind him jare
He is just teasing you cheesy
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
wow
I kind of love Brock the beast lesner

And yeah I don't read novels all together
I read history grin
I don't do telemudo too

Sp who is this Nancy person?
LOL, I love Brock too and the way he takes his opponents to suplex city. History sounds boring. >
Nancy Drew is a series, I read the novels it's all about adventures and solving mystery puzzles.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
don't mind him jare
He is just teasing you cheesy
LOL, I know. grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:

lmao
cheesy cheesy

the konji is what makes it appealing na.....................

plus one can easily get glued to from the begining to lets say 4, 5 scenes to the end cos thats where all what one predicts start materialising

did you get to read that story in literature section by fiyah on tobi and toyi where they got to meet through a mis-placed call?
Now everyone knew how it would end (obviously with tobi and toyi together) but the story from begining to end was both funny, romantic, interesting, suspense-filled, addicting etc

the story made fp like 7-8 times plus everyone was glued despite knowing the end.....................

Thats just how romance stories are........you get to know the end but somehow the story still gets to enchant you (if its interesting o cos some are just dere cheesy)

its just lijke you're in a relationship you know wont end up in marriage but you are soo eager to see how it goes cos you're currently enjoying the ride with the guy grin grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, I love Brock too and the way he takes his opponents to suplex city. History sounds boring. >
Nancy Drew is a series, I read the novels it's all about adventures and solving mystery puzzles.
yeah so you watch wrestling like this

Kk maybe I will give nancy drew series a try
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
hmm I can't really say since I hardy read novels but books based on historical events will be good

na wah for you o shocked shocked

historical events kwa

Anyways lemme not judge based on my non-challant and zero interest in state affairs, political shiii and history sha..................

You read philosophy books too

and what did you read in school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas / My Best Ex / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.