Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? (4510 Views)

HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? by KennyG6(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Ewwwwwww thats disgusting shocked shocked
wetin? grin u dont like geisha stew? u dey miss o, the same way i dont like custard tastes like something i'd rather not mention grin grin
Re: Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? by juddyzier: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2010
Can I give out love when I don't have love? This actauly is the line of your question. In as much as you don't have the ingredient of love as of that time, banging on your wife is just to satisfy your urge and believe you me that as you finish with her, the hatred lingers the more. Please let love cement every differences you have with your wife. Remember that your wife is your half part. Angry with her means angry with your self. Please act right.
Re: Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? by Thelmabee: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2010
@Topic
Nope,
'cuz she's prolly mad at me,
we just might end up strangling each other.
Re: Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? by queeneve: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2010
Well, if she wanna play games, you have the right to play games back with her. If she is wrong then she should apologize to you. You need to communicate to her how serious this is to you. If she still doesn't budge then I say deny her sex and see how she act then.
Re: Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ rooney boy lolllzzzzz dat mins u'll pump fast n angrily release angrily too by transfering ur agression on d pussy shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I LIKE DAT its called ANGRY S . E . X
Re: Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? by Diva20(f): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2010
Angry makeup $ex is amazing lol
Re: Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? by na2day2(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2010
newcreatio:

Forum, pls contribute to this.
I find myself in this situation at least 3 times a week. How do I handle this?

my guy, instead of u to thank ur lucky stars u dey form, wait until she stops the sex ur eyes go reach ground. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? by yilleng05(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
Sorry my guy i feel 4 u. if she is dat uncaring and u re dis unhappy, y go ahead wiv d

marriage stuff? u cld jst file 4 divorce and seek happiness else where. lipsrsealed

As 4 sex, i dnt tink dat wld be possible wen am vexed.
angry angry angry
Re: Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? by Hairat007(f): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2010
Kenny_G:

wetin? grin u dont like geisha stew? u dey miss o, the same way i dont like custard tastes like something i'd rather not mention grin grin

Hey Alhaji dat makes 2 of us. Custard is really smtin else

by d way hw re u doin? Long tym wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? by Outstrip(f): 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2010
Angry sex can be fun grin grin grin
Re: Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? by 195(f): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2011
Yeah i guess so undecided
Re: Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? by bamto(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2011
yes, if someone will be mature enough to say sorry first. Sex isn't for self gratification but an expression of love. Its animalistic not to love or feel loved yet engage in sex. I think urge 4 sex could b an opportunity to straighten up things. Masturbation isnt an option- its a debasing perversion.

1 Like

Re: Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? by bamto(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
bamto:

yes, if someone will be mature enough to say sorry first. Sex isn't for self gratification but an expression of love. Its animalistic not to love or feel loved yet engage in sex. I think urge 4 sex could b an opportunity to straighten up things. self-service isnt an option- its a debasing perversion.
Re: Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? by DaDoctor: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
for the matured minds please.

In my marital home every quarrel /disagreement mustnt cross the next day . it must be sorted out
We have our seperate/virtula rooms but we sleep in her room which is the master room though.
We must eat together execpet if i am off in the anoda school for seminar etc or offshore.
when we sleep we roll and make real Luv BECAUSE WE DARE NOT DENY OUR SELVES LOV MAKING,,,,and guess what.
That setlles the issue BECAUSE EVERY OTHER THING IS FORMAILTY becuase one party just has to conceed 'defeat' so that peace wud rain again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Rules Matter In A Relationship? / Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? / Igbo Husband Doesn't Contact Me When He's In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.