Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

How My Bestfriend's Mom Seduced Me Into Sleeping With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Bestfriend's Mom Seduced Me Into Sleeping With Her (1498 Views)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years / Help, She Seduced Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Bestfriend's Mom Seduced Me Into Sleeping With Her by Riwo11(f): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
I am hooked on having sex with my best mate’s mum but I live in fear that I will let slip to him when we are out drinking. We are 19 and became mates when his family moved to our town three years ago.
His mum is 39 but looks half her age. She is fit and stunningly beautiful — she beats any girls our age that I know. I have always spent loads of time at his place as his mum is cool about alcohol and him having parties.
It all began when I went round to pick up my phone, which I’d left there the night before.......

Continue Reading Here ----> http://www.riwodating.com/2017/08/how-my-bestfriends-mom-seduced-me-into.html

(1) (Reply)

The Most Dangerous Sex Positions (18+) / My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? / I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.