Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? (46918 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Neenie:

Na me nah, putting up someone else's pics as dp is last thing i'd do smiley

The way you put God left right and center, e be like say you dey go church well well ooo.
I dey like church people oo.

But you fine sha... Chai!!! Why God no make me on Sunday like this sister na eehh?

Well I believe say if we connect some of that Sunday oil go rub enter me small. kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Neenie(f): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Well I believe say if we connect some of that Sunday oil go rub enter me small. kiss[/quote]

Hahaha, you are so funny
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Ishilove: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Skinni:
Ishilove and co.
Pls Relocate to derailers paradise cheesy cheesy
NEVER!!! angry grin
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Skinni(m): 12:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Ishilove:

NEVER!!! angry grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by FellaL: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
joeeee240:
All of una come back o. Gist don change grin

Cc Alexialin Mmachi96 Seamareggae Ballmer akaahs missyb08 kurlz jaffyjoe djoe21 iamairforce1 Elesta xmen149 Kellydgreat digitalheadline Fellal dammysel blackhawk01 maccoy507 nairanaira12 sofeco supersystemsng nopretense pr0blem vivly SUPERPACK menzy86 HungerBAD timades cooleasy braxjay cyrealmusic slayer2 stanleysteno cuvox naturefellow splendidE
Adorbs bjhaid uncjay esepayan ujsizzle

LOOL
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Slayer2: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
FellaL:

LOOL

Abeg weiten be the gist bros?
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by FellaL: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Slayer2:

Abeg weiten be the gist bros?

me sef still dey try get o.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Thazard(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
IamAirforce1:
Be a "bad boy" and a good girl would come drooling over you
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Thazard(m): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2020

Op don't mind peeps saying u should change to a bad guy
If u are naturally a good guy, and u change to bad guy because of having a good woman, my dear u will feel empty and become entangled with your true nature and the make believe nature.
Dont change, u wil just waste precious time pretending to be who u are not. And u will look back and regret afterwards. Cause come what may, u will still end up as you are. How long will u play such role to keep a good girl that drools over a bad guy.

There are good girls out there that crave for a good loyal guy. Be patient. U will have one by your side. Just be patient and work on yourself, your dress code and communication skills. Add swags to it. But dont change to a bad guy.
It doesnt work for every guy out there.

I turned into a semi bad girl thinking it would help my love life cos deep down i cant fully become a bad gurl or slay queen, at the end I felt like a totally different person. Which end up making me feel empty and unfulfilled. So, I went back to the drawing board and retraced my steps back, cut off guys who wants a bad girl ( that tag is not for me) and focus on bn who I am,

Which is a mummy's girl cheesy( even though shes late, am still her girl) kiss

And I love myself die! grin

I just love who I am now, no apologies whatsoever. cheesy

Hate me or love me? I don't care. Its my life.

So have crossed that bridge and am better off this way and at peace inside out.

And I love good guys with sharp dress code, great goals and good communication skills..

Bad guys, I run like kilode from cheesy

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Thazard(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Vivly:
Have you tried being less desperate? It's a huge turn off and a potential relationship killer.
Relax. The right person will come when you least expect it.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by pmoye(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
You must have a bad boy too. If you don't what are you waiting for?

Evablizin:
funny but true,the force of attraction between bad boys and good girls is like North pole and South pole in Magnetism,i've seen a lot of them

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / Two FUNAAB Lovers Convocated In Style, Same Day / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.