Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? (46916 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by McINoWell: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
*Abeg WO no wen buhari is going back*

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by naturefellow(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Vivly:
Have you tried being less desperate? It's a huge turn off and a potential relationship killer.
Relax. The right person will come when you life least expect it.
Na so!
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by SplendidE(f): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
alexialin:

Op don't mind peeps saying u should change to a bad guy
If u are naturally a good guy, and u change to bad guy because of having a good woman, my dear u will feel empty and become entangled with your true nature and the make believe nature.
Dont change, u wil just waste precious time pretending to be who u are not. And u will look back and regret afterwards. Cause come what may, u will still end up as you are. How long will u play such role to keep a good girl that drools over a bad guy.

There are good girls out there that crave for a good loyal guy. Be patient. U will have one by your side. Just be patient and work on yourself, your dress code and communication skills. Add swags to it. But dont change to a bad guy.
It doesnt work for every guy out there.

I turned into a semi bad girl thinking it would help my love life cos deep down i cant fully become a bad gurl or slay queen, at the end I felt like a totally different person. Which end up making me feel empty and unfulfilled. So, I went back to the drawing board and retraced my steps back, cut off guys who wants a bad girl ( that tag is not for me) and focus on bn who I am,

Which is a mummy's girl cheesy( even though shes late, am still her girl) kiss

And I love myself die! grin

I just love who I am now, no apologies whatsoever. cheesy

Hate me or love me? I don't care. Its my life.

So have crossed that bridge and am better off this way and at peace inside out.

And I love good guys with sharp dress code, great goals and good communication skills..

Bad guys, I run like kilode from cheesy

Na wa o
see sence
u just use style tell the guy say u de available o

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by 1metre: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evablizin:
funny but true,the force of attraction between bad boys and good girls is like North pole and South pole in Magnetism,i've seen a lot of them
very true smiley
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by free2ryhme: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Children truly plenty for nairaland
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by bayocanny: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
Serious, you are right... I cant seem to understand why is it like that.. Good girls trimming for guys, many of them in my area.
Ehn, abeg wey your area dey, gimme your home address make we gather dey this weekend grin
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by columbus007(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Op,so you think having a girlfriend is a good thing bah? You are on your own undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by dammysel(f): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Skinni:
I'm a guy of 28 years but I have a serious problem.
Throughout my life I have never been in any 'serious' relationship. Although I have had couple of relationships in the past but most of them fizzled out just like that. In fact, few girls that I have been with were never committed.

I must say that I'm introverted, so I have only been into few relationships.

But that aside, I just realised that most girls that I have wasted my time with; were nothing to write home about. And I find it very hard pretending to be in a relationship that isn't heading anywhere.

My own case is just simple, once I discover that a girl is neither truthful nor committed, I will just quit the friendship.

I'm the kind of person that can't date two ladies at the same time. This makes me to always be out of relationship for long before I could find another.

My friends do call me pastor because once in a relationship with any girl, I can never enter into another.
But my only problem now is how to know and meet a very nice lady. A lady who is sincere. A lady that is dependable. A lady that has conscience.

The last girl that I broke up with was so terrible that I am now even scared to approach any other lady. I don't want to waste another part of my life in an unserious relationship. It weighs me down.

Guys please i need advice.
How do I get to meet a good girl?
What signs should I look for? What will the body language look like?
Please I need sincere advice.

I wish I can have the nerves to post something like this too
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by bayocanny: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
SplendidE:

Na wa o see sence u just use style tell the guy say u de available o
wetin be your own, aunty gbeborun

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by DonaldJTrump: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Vivly:
Have you tried being less desperate? It's a huge turn off and a potential relationship killer.
Relax. The right person will come when you least expect it.

for how long? this was what a friend told me in 2013 , this is 2017, no one and conji want kill me. oh, thank God for maturation.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by esosuo: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
good girl undecided ?op go and hire billboard and place the advert or better still come and buy a good girl detecting spec from mi
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by aku626(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ask siri
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by DonaldJTrump: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Vivly:
Relax. The right person will come when you least expect it.

for how long? this was what a friend told me in 2013 , this is 2017, no one and conji want kill me. oh, thank God for masturbation

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by riyanxeally(f): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
bros theres no such thang as gud gal...there's only d gal u can cope wt tolerate..accomodate...fight yet d person mkes u smile...everyone has their gud n bad sides...pick d one u can cope wt d most

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by joeeee240(m): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
OP BECOME A BAD BOY E DEY SIMPLE. GOOD GIRLS GO FLOCK AROUND YOU LIKE MADT! GIRLS HATE THE GOOD GUYS. IF YOU WANT FURTHER EXPLANATION LET ME KNOW @SKINNI

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by SplendidE(f): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
bayocanny:
wetin be your own, aunty gbeborun

Faceless human being,I don't even know if u're male or female. either ways,go look Bush
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by millionboi(m): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
Skinni:
I'm a guy of 28 years but I have a serious problem.
Throughout my life I have never been in any 'serious' relationship. Although I have had couple of relationships in the past but most of them fizzled out just like that. In fact, few girls that I have been with were never committed.

I must say that I'm introverted, so I have only been into few relationships.

But that aside, I just realised that most girls that I have wasted my time with; were nothing to write home about. And I find it very hard pretending to be in a relationship that isn't heading anywhere.

My own case is just simple, once I discover that a girl is neither truthful nor committed, I will just quit the friendship.

I'm the kind of person that can't date two ladies at the same time. This makes me to always be out of relationship for long before I could find another.

My friends do call me pastor because once in a relationship with any girl, I can never enter into another.
But my only problem now is how to know and meet a very nice lady. A lady who is sincere. A lady that is dependable. A lady that has conscience.

The last girl that I broke up with was so terrible that I am now even scared to approach any other lady. I don't want to waste another part of my life in an unserious relationship. It weighs me down.

Guys please i need advice.
How do I get to meet a good girl?
What signs should I look for? What will the body language look like?
Please I need sincere advice.

Grow up

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Alhkerimu(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
GUY YOUR PROBLEM IS AS A RESULT OF MASTURBATION BELIEVE ME IF YOU QUIT MASTURBATION YOU WILL COMES HERE AND THANK ME LATTER

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by udemejack(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bros your story and what am passing is like a copied assignment infact you you just wrote what i have been fighting very hard to bring to this noble forum.
I hope to learn one or two things here cus as i am talking to you right now, i am more scared of a woman than the real devil itself after what happend between me and my ex some days ago.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by rOsy247(f): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
I have a strong feeling, I know this op. @ skinni
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Seunpaul01(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
The thing is all men know what they want in a girl. If u know the attributes and traits u want and like in a girl then u ll have no problem to choose the right and good one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by millionboi(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evablizin:
funny but true,the force of attraction between bad boys and good girls is like North pole and South pole in Magnetism,i've seen a lot of them
timid girls
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
SplendidE:

Na wa o
see sence
u just use style tell the guy say u de available o

And my dear, do you have a problem with that?

Whichever way u read, understand what i type up there is none of your buisness.

You can make yourself available to him if thats your wish. wink

I no hold your hands, babe.

Its a free world

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Skinni(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
dammysel:

I wish I can have the nerves to post something like this too
There's nothing difficult about this.
If you are not comfortable with making your identity public, you can hide your ID and post your damn problem.

Nobody will kill you for stating what is bothering you.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by ashewoboy(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
alexialin:

Op don't mind peeps saying u should change to a bad guy
If u are naturally a good guy, and u change to bad guy because of having a good woman, my dear u will feel empty and become entangled with your true nature and the make believe nature.
Dont change, u wil just waste precious time pretending to be who u are not. And u will look back and regret afterwards. Cause come what may, u will still end up as you are. How long will u play such role to keep a good girl that drools over a bad guy.

There are good girls out there that crave for a good loyal guy. Be patient. U will have one by your side. Just be patient and work on yourself, your dress code and communication skills. Add swags to it. But dont change to a bad guy.
It doesnt work for every guy out there.

I turned into a semi bad girl thinking it would help my love life cos deep down i cant fully become a bad gurl or slay queen, at the end I felt like a totally different person. Which end up making me feel empty and unfulfilled. So, I went back to the drawing board and retraced my steps back, cut off guys who wants a bad girl ( that tag is not for me) and focus on bn who I am,

Which is a mummy's girl cheesy( even though shes late, am still her girl) kiss

And I love myself die! grin

I just love who I am now, no apologies whatsoever. cheesy

Hate me or love me? I don't care. Its my life.

So have crossed that bridge and am better off this way and at peace inside out.

And I love good guys with sharp dress code, great goals and good communication skills..

Bad guys, I run like kilode from cheesy

just hook up with the op alreadycheesy. there is no time to waste timecheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by bayocanny: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
SplendidE:

Faceless human being,I don't even know if u're male or female. either ways,go look Bush
I don't understand...How do you mean? Did I abuse you?
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by nkemlove: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
I am a good girl am serious smiley
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by chloride6: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Guy, in summary you no hold pepper. grin

If you no hold pepper you gaz package.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Skinni(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
alexialin:

Its a free world
We are already on front page. Brace yourself for more odd comments". grin
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
ashewoboy:

just hook up with the op alreadycheesy. there is no time to waste timecheesy.

Did I say am searching??

Running before your shadow.. Lol

Some peeps sef

Reading different meanings and creating unnecessary ideas.

I send you work?

Busy body

Radio without antenna cheesy

Chai.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by bayocanny: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
alexialin:

Its a free world
You shouldn't have wasted your time replying her, she lack sense probably suffering from comprehension skill..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / Two FUNAAB Lovers Convocated In Style, Same Day / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.