Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? (46923 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
dammysel:

I wish I can have the nerves to post something like this too
Post it. Lala will surely push it to the FP cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by francesawesome(f): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Skinni:

I have heard this several times but how do I change myself?
I thought people are being advised to change from bad to good? Why should I do otherwise?
I have a very strong Christian background. I can't just give in to some things. Most of my friends have tried to force some certain lifestyle yet I hardly succumb.
I just can't
don't change your good behavior because of anybody. Keep maintaining your good behavior and God will see you true. Trust me your story is very similar to mine

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by LordKO(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
@OP

You have to first accept your shortcoming and address it properly. I mean, even though you asked how you can meet a good girl, but connotation of your message body shows that you don't know how to identify/differentiate quickly a good girl from a bad one. So, I will advise you to try hard to master yourself first and choose your ethical philosophy. I say achieve self-realization first. When you achieved self-realization, you will automatically understand the attributes you admires and expects from your potential lady. Believe you me, when you achieved this feat, it will not take you more than 2 time meeting with any lady to dissect her character, no matter how much she tries to pretend.

In fact, the best place to find a lady is on a forum like this, this is strictly for anyone that has thorough insight about connotation - discernment is a mark of intellectual maturity. Meanwhile, experience has shown me that many of you that do individually ascribed "good man" to yourselves are not literally good men. Being servile doesn't make anyone a good person, and no sane and ingenious lady would like to put up with a servile man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Braveryy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Be good yourself

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by kobijacobs(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
there is no such thing as a 'good girl' or 'good man'. u can turn a girl who misbehaves to the woman u want her to be, just do right by her and pray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
bayocanny:

You shouldn't have wasted your time replying her, she lack sense probably suffering from comprehension skill..

My brother see me o!

Person go fear to give advice again.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by khristal87(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Try to mke friends first, mke as many friends as possible, i mean with ladies....tke ur time to gist knw mch abt eachother, u cn filter out most f d ladies based on likes or dislikes u cn choose from any f them n discard the rest or keep them as friends......tnk me later

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by pappisco(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
alexialin:

Op don't mind peeps saying u should change to a bad guy
If u are naturally a good guy, and u change to bad guy because of having a good woman, my dear u will feel empty and become entangled with your true nature and the make believe nature.
Dont change, u wil just waste precious time pretending to be who u are not. And u will look back and regret afterwards. Cause come what may, u will still end up as you are. How long will u play such role to keep a good girl that drools over a bad guy.

There are good girls out there that crave for a good loyal guy. Be patient. U will have one by your side. Just be patient and work on yourself, your dress code and communication skills. Add swags to it. But dont change to a bad guy.
It doesnt work for every guy out there.

I turned into a semi bad girl thinking it would help my love life cos deep down i cant fully become a bad gurl or slay queen, at the end I felt like a totally different person. Which end up making me feel empty and unfulfilled. So, I went back to the drawing board and retraced my steps back, cut off guys who wants a bad girl ( that tag is not for me) and focus on bn who I am,

Which is a mummy's girl cheesy( even though shes late, am still her girl) kiss

And I love myself die! grin

I just love who I am now, no apologies whatsoever. cheesy

Hate me or love me? I don't care. Its my life.

So have crossed that bridge and am better off this way and at peace inside out.

And I love good guys with sharp dress code, great goals and good communication skills..

Bad guys, I run like kilode from cheesy

Op u dont have to search anymore..the good girl u're seraching for is who i'm quoting right now.i wish both of you the good life.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
OP, I op most of ur past r/shps were nt broken all in the name of reading their minds or judging dem by situations surrounding.

I knw hw most of us, d introverts, do think. Our thinking or assumption hurts ladies so much. We are nt always right, bro.
If u come across another,,,,please do take things so easy on her.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by bayocanny: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
alexialin:

My brother see me o!
Person go fear to give advice again.
Don't mind her jare

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Skinni(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
rOsy247:
I have a strong feeling, I know this op. @ skinni
You might be right
But the problem is that we have over 150 million Nigerians, with over 70 million men.
So there are enough people with similar issues than you might think.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by samuelsontech(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Skinni:

Trust me I do always hangout with my friends.

Hmnnn! Brother.

You're like a fingerling (young fish) trying to swim on land with creatures having legs and with a dream of becoming a shark.

And like an hatchlet (newborn eagle) flocking amongst chickens as friends hoping that you will be taught how to fly.

Like a cub (baby lion) learning how to become the king of the jungle from rodents.

You seek a healthy courtship, and I can imagine you have a "Christian Religious" background and hence a Christian.

As a divine principle, such desire should only be nursed by men who have discovered their divine purpose for existence, else even if the person is 50yrs old, if He gets involved in any intimate relationship with the opposite sex or marriage without clear identification of purpose, such relationships will only become minefields.

Simply put, the desire you have if you are qualified at all to desire it at this stage of your irrespective of your age can only be fulfilled in the body of Christ (not church services) and not on nairaland. And it is only possible if you have become a Son of God (not Christian) else you will only attract Christians like yourself and not "Sons/Daughters of God".

I strongly believe that you need a change of focus and interests at this point.

It is well with you, may be the eye of your understanding be opened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Slayer2: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
alexialin:

If u are naturally a good guy, and u change to bad guy because of having a good woman, my dear u will feel empty and become entangled with your true nature and the make believe nature.
Dont change, u wil just waste precious time pretending to be who u are not. And u will look back and regret afterwards. Cause come what may, u will still end up as you are. How long will u play such role to keep a good girl that drools over a bad guy.

There are good girls out there that crave for a good loyal guy. Be patient. U will have one by your side. Just be patient and work on yourself, your dress code and communication skills. Add swags to it. But dont change to a bad guy.

I turned into a semi bad girl thinking it would help my love life cos deep down i cant fully become a bad gurl or slay queen, at the end I felt like a totally different person. Which end up making me feel empty and unfulfilled. So, I went back to the drawing board and retraced my steps back, cut off guys who wants a bad girl ( that tag is not for me) and focus on bn who I am,

And I love good guys with sharp dress code, great goals and good communication skills..

Na so

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by virus05(m): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Vvh
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Humility017(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
alexialin:

you see OP situation perfectly explain what i am going through now...

getting a good lady is now an Herculean task...

sometimes I wish I could be a bad guy...those are they guys ladies love and crave after....
recently it has been affecting me.....it is frustrating when those you truly love keep taking you for granted...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by MrHelper21(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
got a package for you bro. 'watch out'
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Rozaytee: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Be a "bad boy" and a good girl would come drooling over you
@op..dont mind dis one oo...dont change ur self to impress any gal..keep being urself and d right lady who will appreciate u will come
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by rOsy247(f): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Skinni:

You might be right
But the problem is that we have over 150 million Nigerians, with over 70 million men.
So there are enough people with similar issues than you might think.

It's not just about any problem but the way u composed your words. It's similar to who I have in mind. I think I know you. Are you from Delta or Edo state?
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Humility017(m): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
dammysel:

I wish I can have the nerves to post something like this too
I tell you.....I am just going through same issue in my life presently.... sometimes I ask myself what have I been doing wrong....? still don't understand why people wit good intentions suffer the most

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by toshmann(m): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Wise man
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by joelfm(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Skinni:

I have tried this part yet no success. I can't seem to understand why
from what Ive already learnt about you bro, i see no reason why you are here asking people for help. Ive read someone advising u to bcome bad. You better don't let people lead u to do wrong. To tell u the truth, the only problem you hav right now is that you've not spent time praying to God to show u ur wife. You better do everything it will take u be it fasting and prayer than spend time looking for mrs perfect.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Slayer2: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Lol mumu everything na sense. Be a smooth guy. Know the in and out.

Go they do bad guy for some girls. You go just waste your energy.

Be like me.

A snake. Very subtle. I will slide in through, you won't know when you start loving me.. Would have been better if I could love them back anyway. But Bleep it. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by ashewoboy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
alexialin:

Did I say am searching??

Running before your shadow.. Lol

Some peeps sef

Reading different meanings and creating unnecessary ideas.

I send you work?

Busy body

Radio without antenna cheesy

Chai.

oya make me hook you up then nacheesy. hope say you fine? btw, my instinct dey tell me say you don marry, how true?
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Humility017(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Skinni:

I just don't want to believe that good girls are scarce.
I have seen a couple of gals in relationships that seem to look good. Although I'm aware that nothing is perfect but at least.
I just believed that I don't know how to find them, that's why I asked.

Anyway, thanks for dropping by.
Op @ I will advice you pray about it too
but please don't change because of this...
I made up my mind sometime ago...if it will demand me becoming a bad guy or compromising my moral stance just to get a woman....I rather remain single and not marry.....

so please be strong....it is always darkest before the dawn

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Lexusgs430: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Skinni:
I'm a guy of 28 years but I have a serious problem.
Throughout my life I have never been in any 'serious' relationship. Although I have had couple of relationships in the past but most of them fizzled out just like that. In fact, few girls that I have been with were never committed.

I must say that I'm introverted, so I have only been into few relationships.

But that aside, I just realised that most girls that I have wasted my time with; were nothing to write home about. And I find it very hard pretending to be in a relationship that isn't heading anywhere.

My own case is just simple, once I discover that a girl is neither truthful nor committed, I will just quit the friendship.

I'm the kind of person that can't date two ladies at the same time. This makes me to always be out of relationship for long before I could find another.

My friends do call me pastor because once in a relationship with any girl, I can never enter into another.
But my only problem now is how to know and meet a very nice lady. A lady who is sincere. A lady that is dependable. A lady that has conscience.

The last girl that I broke up with was so terrible that I am now even scared to approach any other lady. I don't want to waste another part of my life in an unserious relationship. It weighs me down.

Guys please i need advice.
How do I get to meet a good girl?
What signs should I look for? What will the body language look like?
Please I need sincere advice.

Do good girls really exist ?
Do real guys really exist ?

Just take your pick and make do......... We all imperfect one way or another ......
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Slayer2:

Na so

The main nigga cheesy

Your here! grin

Na so o!
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by tomdon(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:

There's no iota of truth in this!
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by doris4u(f): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good people are hard to find in this generation. Op don't change your personality to meet a good lady, it doesn't work out most times.
You need to exercise a lot of patience when you meet a lady,don't expect outright commitment. Some people still suffer from past bad relationships which makes it difficult for them to trust a guy and show commitment. Build friendship first before relationship and you will make the best out of it.
Lastly take away sex completely out of your mind until both parties are ready for it, that is if its necessary.
A relationship that begins with sex heads to the rocks

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evablizin:
funny but true,the force of attraction between bad boys and good girls is like North pole and South pole in Magnetism,i've seen a lot of them

And the good boys attract who?
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by tomdon(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evablizin:
funny but true,the force of attraction between bad boys and good girls is like North pole and South pole in Magnetism,i've seen a lot of them

Big lie
Who's a good girl??
Like calls unto like

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) / 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina / He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.