Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria (39258 Views)

Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
stanluiz:
That guy named pure Afonja claiming Igbo.

he is a gambari from Northeast ( Nupe or so) .. that migrated to Onitsha due to Boko Haram issh.

6 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by kp3tech(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lalasticlala fp.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Ikology(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
laudate:

What is the meaning of this long epistle? Why do you people suffer from selective amnesia like this? Didn't Kanu insult entire ethnic groups and vilify them? Your people supported him & cheered him on, claiming he was their messiah! cheesy Didn't he issue threats to destroy Nigeria, if he did not get his way? But when the Arewa youths replied to him in kind, by asking him & his people to leave the north, you chaps started claiming they were planning genocide, and then started running to UN, Israel etc., to ask them to intervene. Na wa, o! shocked

So in your view Kanu is right to issue such vile statements, but the Arewa youths are wrong to react to his threats? Not so?

Kanu has a case in court

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by orisa37: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
The $593million Weapons' Purchase from the U.S should be RECEIVED AND STORED equally at SIX PLACES IN NIGERIA-SS, SE, SW, NE, NW & CS to falstall MISHAP!!!
DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN!!!

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Odingo1: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

You said it all....
That guy Yyeske is just fooling himself here,he is just like the other woman that was telling Solomon to cut the baby into pieces while the real woman that own the disputed baby was telling Solomon to live the baby ,that when the baby grow up then baby will know the true mother.
He is going about on all thread shouting that Igbo should be taught a lesson because of KANU.
I as Igbo man only knew about kanu this year,during his trial in prism.

7 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Go burst yourself there, aboki forming Igbo
Hahahahahahaha I am truly nwafor I can never denied my tribe no matter what. It is you that is aboki or Afonja going on by your hateful comment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

he is a gambari from Northeast ( Nupe or so) .. that migrated to Onitsha due to Boko Haram issh.

Confused lots, they call me afonja, others gambari.
Face your Ghana politics biko

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
stanluiz:
Hahahahahahaha I am truly nwafor I can never denied my tribe no matter what. It is you that is aboki or Afonja going on by your hateful comment.
Since I'm not nwafor then you are Chinese
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Odingo1:

That guy Yyeske is just fooling himself here,he is just like the other woman that was telling Solomon to cut the baby into pieces while the real woman that own the disputed baby was telling Solomon to live the baby ,that when the baby grow up then baby will know the true mother.
He is going about on all thread shouting that Igbo should be taught a lesson because of KANU.
That animal called yyeske na aboki or Afonja through his comment you will know but I will continue to burst his lies.

7 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by laudate: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:
Arewa Youths should employ you as their lawyer to defend them in ICC that "the reason we declared genocide against the Igbos (to a large degree the south) is because of what again? slowpoke.

Are they responsible for Kanu action or words...
Is any man responsible for another man.

Why not face Kanu and defeat him.. You turn around to wake a sleeping Lion.

If you know how powerful Igbos in the North are you guys should not had get them against Nigeria...

IPOB is just being nice... Compare to North New Enemy "Northern Igbos " mixed blood.

Violently, Legally, Financially, Internationally or Otherwise... They would match the North.

Oct 1st would clear your doubt.
Why should they employ me, when I have no link to them? I believe in calling a spade, a spade and not an agricultural implement. Oga, stop this long epistle of excuses, and admit the truth. Kanu was the one who put the livelihood and residency of the Igbos in the North into jeopardy, with his utterances. sad

So they should face him squarely, instead of running to the UN, Amnesty International and Israel for support. And you need to stop contradicting yourself. If you say the Igbos in the North are powerful, why then are they seeking for help from UN, Amnesty International and Israel against those who issued them a quit notice? shocked Then you turned round to say that IPOB are nice? Nice, in what way? They are nothing but a terrorist organisation in disguise, going by their utterances. So if they want peace, they should stop issuing threats - and go and sit down. undecided End of story.

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Odingo1:

80% of Igbos outside south east and South knew about him this year...

From the prison trial when he was denied bailed to the sit at home to the quit notice... now he is a global phenomenon...

This northerners are always blood thirsty... wild animals... they were looking for excuse to massacre Igbos... they thought Kanu would give them the opportunity because of his rhetorics... but he out played and expose them before the world...

He is still playing them... they are still blinded by hate and lust for blood are still falling.

6 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=Yyeske post=59937744]Confused lots, they call me afonja, others gambari.
Face your Ghana politics biko [uote]Be proud of your tribe for once and stop being a hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by obyrich(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
We are watching. The world is watching. grin

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Odingo1:

Whatever rocks your boat, when the hate speeches was flying upandan, what were you doing about it? It is now the hate is coming back that you are condemning hate thrown back at you.
You from Cameroon claiming Igbo

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

Gbam!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
laudate:

Why should they employ me, when I have no link to them? I believe in calling a spade, a spade and not an agricultural implement. Oga, stop this long epistle of excuses, and admit the truth. Kanu was the one who put the livelihood and residency of the Igbos in the North into jeopardy, with his utterances. sad

So they should face him squarely, instead of running to the UN, Amnesty International and Israel for support. And you need to stop contradicting yourself. If you say the Igbos in the North are powerful, why then are they seeking for help from UN, Amnesty International and Israel against those who issued them a quit notice? shocked Then you turned round to say that IPOB are nice? Nice, in what way? They are nothing but a terrorist organisation in disguise, going by their utterances. So if they want peace, they should stop issuing threats - and go and sit down. undecided End of story.

I won't quote you again.

7 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=stanluiz post=59937841][/quote]You are the hypocrite for claiming to be Igbo

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by orisa37: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Two wrongs don't make a right!!!
Give full autonomy to the 36 States. Stop stock piling Weapons without NASS' Approval!!!

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

I won't quote you again.
Because he told you the plain truth Nnamdi kanu or radio Biafra will never tell you

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by kp3tech(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
DUMB excuse Arewa Terrorist Region gives to cover them barbaric nature.

"They did sit at home " that is why we gave them quit notice, and threaten to steal their property (What they are trying to say is we are envious of the South, we have been looking for any slight excuse to kill, steal and destroy)

"They are insulting us" blame them for the attack of their tribesmen (What they are saying is they are telling us the Truth, The Truth is bitter and as terrorists let's kill and destroy)

Kanu is breaching is bail condition that is why we sang hate song.. (they are simply saying, we are children of hate, we hate development)
They kill our leaders (I. e Kaduna Nzogwu 1966) we would steal their property killed them in 2017 (self explanatory)

If GEJ wins election , Dogs and Baboons would be soak in blood. (we would use the election loss as a reason to feed our lust for blood)

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu... else we would shut down the government. (we are confused, frustrated)

Any southerner living in the North is "at owners risk"

Those people should be living in the jungle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

80% of Igbos outside south east and South knew about him this year...

From the prison trial when he was denied bailed to the sit at home to the quit notice... now he is a global phenomenon...

This northerners are always blood thirsty... wild animals... they were looking for excuse to massacre Igbos... they thought Kanu would give them the opportunity because of his rhetorics... but he out played and expose them before the world...

He is still playing them... they are still blinded by hate and lust for blood are still falling.
Nothing is happening after October 1st for your information, it is the north that outplayed Nnamdi kanu and IPOB miscreants by making the hate speeches reduce which they have achieved.
Most Igbos who participated and supported the hate speeches have started shutting their mouths and Igbo elders in the north have been humbled and walking upandan begging northern leaders.
So tell me whose pride was humbled after all the gragra?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
kp3tech:

"They did sit at home " that is why we gave them quit notice, and threaten to steal their property (What they are trying to say is we are envious of the South, we have been looking for any slight excuse to kill, steal and destroy)

"They are insulting us" blame them for the attack of their tribesmen (What they are saying is they are telling us the Truth, The Truth is bitter and as terrorists let's kill and destroy)

Kanu is breaching is bail condition that is why we sang hate song.. (they are simply saying, we are children of hate, we hate development)
They kill our leaders (I. e Kaduna Nzogwu 1966) we would steal their property killed them in 2017 (self explanatory)

If GEJ wins election , Dogs and Baboons would be soak in blood. (we would use the election loss as a reason to feed our lust for blood)

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu... else we would shut down the government. (we are confused, frustrated)

lol..

You did not add because of a white man drew cartoon in Denmark that why we killed 10,000 innocent southerners

Also that of Miss World...

leave those people... they are brainless

9 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by ochulojohnson: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
This is a welcome advice and should anything happens it will be a full blown war and this time around the Northern will be grounded.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
laudate:

My friend, keep kwayiet dia! angry The Igbos in the North should turn their anger against Kanu whose speeches put their livelihood and residency in the north, into jeopardy. sad Why did they keep mute, when Kanu started his ranting instead of calling him to order? It is now that your people just realised that millions of Igbos own homes and properties in the North?? shocked When Kanu was calling northerners evil names, labelling them as parasites and urging his IPOB people to kill any awusa etc., why did the Igbos in the North fail to see that it could result in a backlash, against them? shocked

You might not be this cavalier with the Arewa youth threats when the butchery in the North starts. And believe it or not, it often ropes other Southerners, including Yorubas, into the madness. I've said my peace several times about Nnamdi Kanu and his band of miscreants. That doesn't mean I'll absolve the reprobates who have made tacit threats against Igbos in the North. Nobody really believes IPOB piglets are a threat to anyone, regardless of their crude insults of the Nigerian "zoo" and noisy, chest-beating rallies. Our Northern brethren are an entirely different culture. I'd be here all day detailing their rap-sheet of mass-slaughter long before Nigerian independence till today. Everything sets them off on a butchery spree, from a Palestinian boy killed in Israel to a cartoon in Denmark mocking their prophet Mohammed to Nigeria attempting host Miss World to random post-election violence etc.

Everything doesn't have to descend to an Igbo-Yoruba snipe-fest. Sometimes, many of you should possess enough maturity to say frank truths that have to be said. The instinctive defensiveness of many Yorubas here about Northerners is a little bit bizarre to me and I'm yet to understand it.

8 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:
lol..

You did not add because of a white man drew cartoon in Denmark that why we killed 10,000 innocent southerners

Yet they won't leave the north after all the atrocities, they've even told you to leave them with their backwardness yet you refuse.
Who is the coward now

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

lol..

looool......I didn't even see your comments about the Danish cartoon and the Miss World slaughter when I wrote my comments above. Great mind think alike. grin

4 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Yet they won't leave the north after all the atrocities, they've even told you to leave them with their backwardness yet you refuse.
Who is the coward now

That's why they want biafra..... You people are not just parasite... you people are barbarians.

6 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by KevinDein: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

I won't quote you again.
LMAO

He has shown you what a shameless hypocrite you are. It sucks to be you for real

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Who is the coward now

Why do they have to leave the North. Will you shelter and feed them and find livelihoods for those that leave the North? And why are you generalizing the comments of some Igbos as the actions of all Igbos? Why does any Igbo man going about his business in the North have to abandon his livelihood because of what ranting Igbos online have been saying? Do you also apply this logic to all Northerners outside the North....or do you think only Igbo people insult other tribes? Have you ever been on Northern forums before and read their posts about other people?

6 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Kazim88: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
KevinDein:

LMAO

He has shown you what a shameless hypocrite you are. It sucks to be you for real

by trying to excuse Arewa Genocide threat with kanu action...
hmmm

let me help him with more excuses

kp3tech:

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by KevinDein: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

That's why they want biafra..... You people are not just parasite... you people are barbarians.

Morrroonnn

You enjoy to dish out insults; you enjoy to dish out hate but can't take a fraction of what you give.

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven and I'm pretty sure no one would take you and those moronnns suing arewa youths serious.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by kp3tech(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Why do they have to leave the North. Will you shelter and feed them and find livelihoods for those that leave the North? And why are you generalizing the comments of some Igbos as the actions of all Igbos? Why does any Igbo man going about his business in the North have to abandon his livelihood because of what ranting Igbos online have been saying? Do you also apply this logic to all Northerners outside the North....or do you think only Igbo people insult other tribes? Have you ever been on Northern forums before and read their posts about other people?

Bro you must face the gospel truth... These people soon now or later would keep using Southerners living in the North to blackmail Nigeria... They would after many years remember Kaduna Nzogwu (even though they killed 60,000 plus the counter coup) as an excuse to attack you just because you are successful through hard work and they are poor due to laziness.
They think they are doing south... Only time would tell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria / Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing / Afrocandy Campaigns For Jonathan (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.