Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Its A Black Thing. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its A Black Thing. (2969 Views)

Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 / White Woman And A Black Man's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its A Black Thing. by xxcarolxx(f): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2010
atilla:

aaaaaaaaaanyway back to the topic,

@poster
he is trying to be silly, the guy seems very confused he is probly young from that answer maybe 23-24. Im guessing he has very bad friends who pressured him to do it, and he is someone who cant think for himself. Ignore him and dont let his answer keep haunting u pls.
This guy is 42yrs of age. Skfa1 im from ireland.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by skfa1: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2010
xxcarolxx:

This guy is 42yrs of age. Skfa1 im from ireland.

Nice to know that u are from Ireland, im ur neighbour, that guy is just a cheater. It is not good to cheat.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by xxcarolxx(f): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2010
skfa1:

Nice to know that u are from Ireland, im your neighbour, that guy is just a cheater. It is not good to cheat.
Hey nice to know we are neighbours. Ah well wot goes round comes around. Life goes on. grin
Re: Its A Black Thing. by skfa1: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2010
xxcarolxx:

Hey nice to know we are neighbours. Ah well wot goes round comes around. Life goes on. grin

For sure, thats it life goes on, you hit the nail on the head  cheesy  cheesy

Me too i have to move on wink
Re: Its A Black Thing. by xxcarolxx(f): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2010
skfa1:

For sure, thats it life goes on, you hit the nail on the head  cheesy  cheesy

Me too i have to move on wink
Well here's to life & wot it throws at us next. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? / Did I Marry The Wrong Person? / HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.