Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains (4608 Views)

What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced / Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! / Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by makydebbie(f): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Mstcheeeeew. Do I blame him? I blame the classless things dating him, na person bf hin be oooo. Smh.

Hehehehe! This one that you're sounding serious, hope say na money matter. wink tongue

Let me know when you're ready, lemme start getting serious in advance. cheesy tongue
Iyama, pls no make I vomit. grin angry

Na money issue oo, if it's not about making money it's not making sense nii. cheesy tongue wink

1 Like

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude, you're trying too hard. Your commitment to your job is quite obvious. 3:33pm, still replying all mentions, even to those that didn't quote you. Told you earlier, I'm way outta your league. Find your mate, Akindanidani. undecided undecided
Why e dey pain you na grin grin grin. Your job no get name? Dindinrin amokunmeko alaunise.

2 Likes

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Una MO dey the same and then una way of chatting. Lol.

grin
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Briee(f): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Michael004:
Wormpussy, sit down and think like real woman so that you can think how to strive on your own instead of carrying pussycat from man to man. It will soon wear out.
angry
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Dillusionist(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

One of the bad things nairaland has done ehn, I wouldn't spare him a second look off nairaland. undecided

Let him keep posting pictures to attract the kinda cheap girls he's used too. Kilo kan wa? cool
lol..honestly
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Briee(f): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol..honestly
He has low self-esteem
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin grin
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by JoeMaddog: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
angry
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Dillusionist(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Briee:
He has low self-esteem
that was why I took him to the bin,,suffers from inferiority complex,,i noticed that i was trolling with a trash when I saw the picture...
Gosh his dirty helmet and all that shiit
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Briee(f): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

that was why I took him to the bin,,suffers from inferiority complex,,i noticed that i was trolling with a trash when I saw the picture...
Wormhead be forming here, ah ma spank his black face looking like blacksoup.
One lunatic made them send didi to prison
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Dillusionist(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Briee:
Wormhead be forming here, ah ma spank his black face looking like blacksoup.
One lunatic made them send didi to prison
seriously? you mean Oyindid ??In what thread
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Briee(f): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

seriously? you mean Oyindid ??In what thread
Yeah, the masquerade thread
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Dillusionist(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude, you're trying too hard. Your commitment to your job is quite obvious. 3:33pm, still replying all mentions, even to those that didn't quote you. Told you earlier, I'm way outta your league. Find your mate, Akindanidani. undecided undecided
lol..you noticed also??
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by JoeMaddog: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

He's an engineer on site. Do you expect his helmet to be clean?
You're sounding dumb girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Dillusionist(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Briee:
Yeah, the masquerade thread
nawa ooo,,,when they are being given in 100 folds of what they call for they result into calling mods..nonsense!!..
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Briee(f): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

nawa ooo,,,when they are being given in 100 folds of what they call for they result into calling mods..nonsense!!..
One idiot mentioned me and said ' I know you go dey here' I feel like leaving bullet in his empty skull
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by BluntBoy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
TGoddess:
I'm not a wrestler.

Op don't let your frustations kill you before your time.Take your burden to Jesus he will give you peace.

TPain, if you know what I mean grin

1 Like

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Dillusionist(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Briee:
One idiot mentioned me and said ' I know you go dey here' I feel like leaving bullet in his empty skull
hahahahaah..1d10ts,, some of them make me lose hope In mankind whenever I see their comments,,
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Briee(f): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

hahahahaah..1d10ts,, some of them make me lose hope In mankind whenever I see their comments,,
The ban no too long, na till sept 1st. Make I flex my main moniker smallgrin
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Dillusionist(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Briee:
The ban no too long, na till sept 1st. Make I flex my main moniker smallgrin
rorach??markydebbie??
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
JoeMaddog:
He's an engineer on site. Do you expect his helmet to be clean?
You're sounding dumb girl
You dey mind the mofo. She expect me to dress like someone that want to purchase her dirty rotten pussy on site. Do I blame her, she thought na pussy we dey construct for here hehehehehe. I blamed her not my man.

2 Likes

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Briee(f): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

rorach??markydebbie??
didi
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Dillusionist(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Briee:
o**di
lol okay,,we keep hammering their skull ..enjoy this one like am enjoying mine too..hahaha
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Briee:
He has low self-esteem
Hehehe, same old story. So lame.

3 Likes

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Briee(f): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Michael004:
Hehehe, same old story. So lame.
Engineer wey no fit tight screew
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Blackhawk01: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Blacky love, I dey watch una back

We know you gat us, Maami. Plenri love. kiss kiss
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Blackhawk01: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Iyama, pls no make I vomit. grin angry

Na money issue oo, if it's not about making money it's not making sense nii. cheesy tongue wink

Hahahaha cheesy grin grin cheesy

My favourite. kiss

*Dashes outta thread*
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Blackhawk01: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol..you noticed also??

When you litter everywhere with your stupidity, noticing won't be hard. wink
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Briee:
Engineer wey no fit tight screew
Ko, but I got the job. What is your boyfriend's work?

1 Like

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Dillusionist(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

hahahaha...
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Dillusionist(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

hahahaha...he claims he's busy but keeps replying even those that didn't mention him
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Dillusionist(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

hahahaha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Massive Curves And Hips - Photos / My First Time I Unknowingly Raped A Girl, I Wasn’t Aware It Was Rape. / Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.