Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains (4607 Views)

What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced / Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! / Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Dillusionist(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Michael004:
Ko, but I got the job. What is your boyfriend's work?
lol..prolly a technician ,,that was why you had to dress too dirty with your protruding stomach like that of a 50year old hag.. that helmet may even cause a hazard for you cos your big head needs a well covered helmet

..less i forget,,dress neat next time,being an ENGR and working on a site doesn't mean you shouldn't dress well to work..
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol..prolly a technician ,,that was why you had to dress too dirty with your protruding stomach like that of a 50year old hag.. that helmet may even cause a hazard for you cos your big head needs a well covered helmet

..less i forget,,dress neat next time,being an ENGR and working on a site doesn't mean you shouldn't dress well to work..
Aunty, stifu. We are not constructing pussy here. We are not purchasing pussy here, we are dealing with gas turbine power plant. Not pussy, go to the office that purchases pussy, you migt be lucky to see who will pay for his dog to enjoy. Here, we are using brain to think and not pussy. So sorry, you can't interact with us. But make sure you wash and spray that useless thing. Remember dogs' noses are very sensitive. They will discover how horrible your hole smells if you don't. My stomach is better than your protruded mouth. I should dress well on site. I hear you, you know we don't think with pussy here.

3 Likes

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by emmyreelz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
funny thread I swear..some people are real while some are haters.. well it's all good.. meanwhile op, watch out for secret pms..

1 Like

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Briee(f): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Michael004:
Ko, but I got the job. What is your boyfriend's work?
Go give the owner that coverall, you fit be the boy wey dey wash coveralls sefgrin take your olodonified sef comot for mention
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Briee:
Go give the owner that coverall, you fit be the boy wey dey wash coveralls sefgrin take your olodonified sef comot for mention
Ok, washing or no washing, I am working with them. But you haven't answered, what does your guy do for a living? How can you even answer when you don't know coveralls from safety jacket.
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
emmyreelz:
funny thread I swear..some people are real while some are haters.. well it's all good.. meanwhile op, watch out for secret pms..

I swear, dem go use pm kill this op cheesy .
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

TPain, if you know what I mean grin
I don't know.
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by BluntBoy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
TGoddess:
I don't know.

You were pained. Somehow, I know you are not a gold digger and it makes me wonder why you are so pained.

Take care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

You were pained. Somehow, I know you are not a gold digger and it makes me wonder why you are so pained.

Take care of yourself.
Kini mo ra ni igba e?Fi mi sile.O sha fe bi mi ninu,my dear kolewerk.
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by BluntBoy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
TGoddess:
Kini mo ra ni igba e?Fi mi sile.O sha fe bi mi ninu,my dear kolewerk.

Oya, mabinu, Akanke Ade. Sweet dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by MrCork: 5:20am On Sep 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin the old man data don finish

..can we discuss sexxxc like proper gentleman? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls / Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. / Who Will Beg First.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.