Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains (4606 Views)

What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced / Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! / Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Blackhawk01: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Michael004:
Oga, here is me at my place of work, what do you do for a living mofos. The can't give you pussy oga. Now what do you do for a living. You don't need to tell me, I have my work already.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I don talk am, nairaland be giving hope to the hopeless. I don't roll with your type. Bounce! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Michael004:
Oga, here is me at my place of work, what do you do for a living mofos. The can't give you pussy oga. Now what do you do for a living. You don't need to tell me, I have my work already.

Cool place. Which power plant is that? FG or Private?
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Cool place. Which power plant is that? FG or Private?
Fg
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Michael004:
Fg

Na which location? Want to knw for research things.
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Michael004:
They Don show face hehehehe
Oga Ade swerve!

1 Like

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I don talk am, nairaland be giving hope to the hopeless. I don't roll with your type. Bounce! undecided
Better bounce wella, you can't roll with my type never. I dare you to tell us what you do for a living. I am an engineer by profession. What do you do for a living or shut up. Here is another fact. Show your mr mumu.

2 Likes

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Na which location? Want to knw for research things.
cheesy bros wan go kidnap op
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
OfficialDad:
cheesy bros wan go kidnap op

Haha. At all o. If I wan Kidnap for there na the boss I go trail. I wan knw the location because I been think say FG no dey construct any Gas power plant again. Hw ur morning dey go?
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Haha. At all o. If I wan Kidnap for there na the boss I go trail. I wan knw the location because I been think say FG no dey construct any Gas power plant again. Hw ur morning dey go?

What if nah him be the boss. My day dey go well, ur own nko?
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
TGoddess:
Oga Ade swerve!
Aunty ojo, go wash that fishpuss.
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
OfficialDad:

What if nah him be the boss. My day dey go well, ur own nko?

Na to Kidnap am o!! Boys dey vex. My day is going as usual. U be single dad bah?
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Dillusionist(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

His helmet nii cheesy grin cheesy

How are you jare?
lol,,I can see how dirty he looks,,I can bodly justify my comment on the other thread,,he is a dirty pig

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Michael004:
Aunty ojo, go wash that fishpuss.
Stop quoting me.Ma so mi di da bi mo ti da.
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Na to Kidnap am o!! Boys dey vex. My day is going as usual. U be single dad bah?

cheesy . why everybody dey ask me if i be singledad? lipsrsealed
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol,,I can see how dirty he looks,,I can bodly justify my comment on the other thread,,he is a dirty pig
Yeah, dirty at my work. I am loving that but I still Bleep bitches like you and treat them like dog. Be proud for once, what is your job.

3 Likes

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Dillusionist(m): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Michael004:
Yeah, dirty at my work. I am loving that but I still Bleep bitches like you and treat them like dog. Be proud for once, what is your job.
Mr dirty pig,,I don't roll with waste !!

1 Like

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by makydebbie(f): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

His helmet nii cheesy grin cheesy

How are you jare?
Helmet wey dey cover his bald head bia let worm diggers fall on him. grin
Dead on arrival thread. grin grin
I'm good, you? There's something I'll like to discuss but that'll be later tho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
TGoddess:
Stop quoting me.Ma so mi di da bi mo ti da.
Hehehehe, ema wo dindinrin Yi keep hehehehe. Emi o le so e da bi mose da na. I have my job and making my currency to folk bitch like you and dump their lazy gold digging ass. Then allow them to wail. Awon lazy ads. Leave my thread, I can't remember inviting you dog here at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
makydebbie:
E dey pain them, same helmet will produce the money to folk your lazy ass. Spit. grin

1 Like

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

Mr dirty pig,,I don't roll with waste !!
No, you can't, I don't folk lazy pig bit treat them as dogs. You are a dog and must be treated as dog. Spit, you can't even be proud to tell us what you do, oh, ashawo work na work, I understand. You can't say it grin. With all the pancake you put on just to impress men, you still look haggard. Chai

1 Like

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
OfficialDad:

cheesy . why everybody dey ask me if i be singledad? lipsrsealed

Una MO dey the same and then una way of chatting. Lol.
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Michael004:
Hehehehe, ema wo dindinrin Yi keep hehehehe. Emi o le so e da bi mose da na. I have my job and making my currency to folk bitch like you and dump their lazy gold digging ass. Then allow them to wail. Awon lazy ads. Leave my thread, I can't remember inviting you dog here at all.
K!
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Blackhawk01: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
makydebbie:

Mstcheeeeew. Do I blame him? I blame the classless things dating him, na person bf hin be oooo. Smh.

Hehehehe! This one that you're sounding serious, hope say na money matter. wink tongue

Let me know when you're ready, lemme start getting serious in advance. cheesy tongue
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
TGoddess:
K!
Lol, copy cat hehehehe. Kkkkkk
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Blackhawk01: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

One of the bad things nairaland has done ehn, I wouldn't spare him a second look off nairaland. undecided

Let him keep posting pictures to attract the kinda cheap girls he's used too. Kilo kan wa? cool

1 Like

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Mstcheeeeew. Do I blame him? I blame the classless things dating him, na person bf hin be oooo. Smh.

Hehehehe! This one that you're sounding serious, hope say na money matter. wink tongue

Let me when you're ready, lemme start getting serious in advance. cheesy tongue
Jobless mofo, why don't you just put me to Shame by telling what you do for a living with evidence or is it something that ears can't hear.

4 Likes

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

One of the bad things nairaland has done ehn, I wouldn't spare him a second look off nairaland. undecided

Let him keep posting pictures to attract the kinda cheap girls he's used too. Kilo kan wa? cool
E pain am haha haha, you can't see her pussy, so stop wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Oyindidi(f): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wormhead sit down and reason like a man. Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Blackhawk01: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Michael004:
Jobless mofo, why don't you just put me to Shame by telling what you do for a living with evidence or is it something that ears can't hear.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude, you're trying too hard. Your commitment to your job is quite obvious. 3:33pm, still replying all mentions, even to those that didn't quote you. Told you earlier, I'm way outta your league. Find your mate, Akindanidani. undecided undecided
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Blackhawk01: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:

Maami cheesy grin kiss
Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Oyindidi(f): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Maami cheesy grin kiss
Blacky love, I dey watch una back

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains by Michael004: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Wormpussy, sit down and think like real woman so that you can think how to strive on your own instead of carrying pussycat from man to man. It will soon wear out.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Control Masturbation: Like A Boss / My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me / How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.