Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,168 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa (55816 Views)

2019: Atiku Reacts To Ibb’s Statement On Buhari / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Amarabae(f): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is very Stupid for this statement,
is okorocha his mate?
Why using insults and abuse?
He should go and learn diplomacy pls,
let kanu not think he is now the Igbo emperor,
bt election will hold in Anambra and a winner will emerge,
the november election will demystify him if he is not careful

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by manikspears: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2017
millionboi:
u sld ve first asked who are u?

Mumu

And your own name dey Wikipedia right? Senior mumu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2017
MasterKim:
The road to power and riches is never pure.

Even bill gates steal from apple and Steve jobs sef steal from Steve wozniak
Who Steve Wozniak stole from na?
This stealing cycle sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by manikspears: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2017
magoo10:

you said you are educated but you can't comprehend,I did not insult your father I only gave you an assignment to go and ask your father ,is that an insult? No,now go and ask your father what I told you.

Now I know why you are like this and I shake my head,just like it is written: it is finished (for you).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Ijaya123: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:

Go and ask Nnamdi Kalu. I believe everything he said. How did Okorocha acquire his wealth?The explanation by Nnamdi Kalu seems credible. This man went from being a bus driver like Chris Uba and Emeka Offor to becoming a billionaire after doing goverment contracts.Do you know what it takes to get a goverment contract in Nigeria from the likes of IBB?

Only pigs and idiots believe and follow Kanu the conman.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Adminisher: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2017
But Ibos love IBB nau. They prefer the demon to Buhari. This is the most confused, morally challenged tribe on the continent of Africa. The Biafra thing is DEAD. God killed it even before creation. The punishment upon the tribe is due to the truncation of democracy in Nigeria. Nzeribe, the other Kanu and millions of people who danced to Aso Rock to solidiarize with IBB after June 12. You guys are going to see pepper.

This inferior idiot called Kanu himself had no know profession, job or business. When you are that empty all the energy goes into the MOUTH. You guys will see the destruction he will bring to his own tribe . Just watch.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by chinoxstock: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Nnamdi kanu is very Stupid for this statement,
is okorocha his mate?
Why using insults and abuse?
He should go and learn diplomacy pls,
let kanu not think he is now the Igbo emperor,
bt election will hold in Anambra and a winner will emerge,
the november election will demystify him if he is not careful

Shut it!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Amarabae(f): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2017
wellmax:

I'm so ashamed of you it's. So Okorocha dressed in Hausa regalia, what is shameful about that. What ever happened to your sense of tolerance.
I wonder,
is okorocha the only Igbo man that took chieftaincy title from the north?
Why this whole hate?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Amarabae(f): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2017
chinoxstock:

Shut it!
open it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by magoo10(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2017
manikspears:

Now I know why you are like this and I shake my head,just like it is written: it is finished (for you).
You are a joke I am good and doing fine ,i don't know your age or accomplishments in life but surely I must secure the future of my kids and you are a nobody to stop me.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2017
TundeHashim:
I've said it on several occasions that I'm NOT against Kanu's struggle. However, the sh*t I won't take from him is the continuous insults and propaganda he uses. WTF is wrong with his handlers and supporters? is the average supporter of his so dumb and foolish? Thought ibos infer that they're more sophisticated than the Yoruba folks, but this Kanu sh*t confirms their abject stupidity and total lack of reason. What still baffles me his how a huge chunk of an entire educated and literate group would submit their thinking faculty to a mad man...I'm still stunned!
Mehn, you are so rattled. Free KANU and his ways biko. He didnt say anything new or we didnt know before. Orji kalu's credentials is even worse and they are not alone. The SW, SS, MB and North are replete with their likes. Or are you a gay ritualist yourself and angry at the expose, I guess No.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by chinoxstock: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2017
Amarabae:
open it

That's how you would be opening your legs up and down.
I said shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by talk2emma: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2017
@Op try and be current..

is all ture na NK said this sometime ago when okoroawsa said radio biafara should be close

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by manikspears: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2017
magoo10:

You are a joke I am good and doing fine ,i don't know your age or accomplishments in life but surely I must secure the future of my kids and you are a nobody to stop me.

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2017
Okoroawusa:
like he is scamming gullible igbos to acquire his wealth.

uwazurike finish hand over to him.

he got his wealth from the north. he's actually a Hausa man.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by AWOisaCOWARD: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2017
manikspears:

Bro,his followers are the set of people specially designed to test run stupidity.do you know you must pay 3k to join ipob.am not joking.just came back from onitcha yesterday and I confirmed. How foolish can his followers be for God sake.

Lies lies all lies!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by MasterKim: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:

Who Steve Wozniak stole from na?
This stealing cycle sha
I no knw bro. I jus knw say he go steal from someone too

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2017
grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by magoo10(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by handsomebanana(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Arizona042:

Bill Gates didn't steal from Apple,rather IBM. Steve Wozniack was a cofounder of Microsoft with Gates.

Get ur facts tight before spewing trash

U are d one spewing trash. Shut d Fúck up

D concept of the GUI for windows OS was stolen by Gates from Apple.

B4 den, Microsoft Wz an OS dat wuld av lost a sizeable market share if it didn't do that .

First pic -- d MS Dos

2nd pic --- Windows1.0 (after the stealing)

3rd pic --- Mac1.0

Now Tel me again dat Gates didn't steal it.

NB: Gates n Paul Allen --- Microsoft, Jobs and Steve Wozniak --- Apple

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Hmmmmmm so Okorocha took a loan from an Islamic bank shocked shocked shocked but why hand over all the General hospitals in Imo State to a Northerner

He also have a gay night club That is a serious offence according to the constitution of Nigeria

This is why the white are afraid to come to Nigeria. Why kill the white man because of wealth? How do you sleep at night Hypocrisy everywhere.

You cannot rub Peter to pay Paul!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by eksammy(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2017
This must be Nnamdi Kanu's radio broadcast over 3 or 4 years ago.

Everyone knows he was very radical then and said much more revealing things about many igbo leaders. He did so to get attention and for people yo take him serious.

I doubt if he will say all these now because he is threading more softly and learning to use diplomacy.

The op that posted this is clearly mischievous by not stating the time and context i.e when and where the speech was made. His aim is to cause division among Ibos.

Both Nnamdi Kanu and Roochas are great Ibo sons, and they are getting on well at least politically. Just last week Both of them sat together in a meeting to discuss the welfare of Igbos and Nogeria.

So before you take up arms....ask the poster when and where this rant was made. If its on radio....then ignore it and assume it was part of NK's propaganda to get attention back then.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by AWOisaCOWARD: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Adminisher:
But Ibos love IBB nau. They prefer the demon to Buhari. This is the most confused, morally challenged tribe on the continent of Africa. The Biafra thing is DEAD. God killed it even before creation. The punishment upon the tribe is due to the truncation of democracy in Nigeria. Nzeribe, the other Kanu and millions of people who danced to Aso Rock to solidiarize with IBB after June 12. You guys are going to see pepper.

This inferior idiot called Kanu himself had no know profession, job or business. When you are that empty all the energy goes into the MOUTH. You guys will see the destruction he will bring to his own tribe . Just watch.

Go through your post again and tell me where you kept your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by MasterKim: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Arizona042:

Bill Gates didn't steal from Apple,rather IBM. Steve Wozniack was a cofounder of Microsoft with Gates.

Bro, is ur brain leaking?
Wozniak Co found wetin wit Microsoft?
garri don enta ya eye oo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by KinSlayer: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2017
Arizona042:

guy...
na wa ooo
and ur telling someone to check their facts

it doesnt even pertain to the discussion sef
who did bill gates steal from? all we are saying is he stole..
wozniak cofounfed apple btw

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Basic123: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
See them, Na hearsay dem go dey blv..if Nnamdi tmorow tell you na ur father dey do you..you go blv..Cmon sense no common at all at all...No wonder wen he say Una be pigs & Idiots una agree..
And called them prostitutesgrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by magoo10(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2017
manikspears:

Have you done the assignment I gave you? Ask your father that why isvit that since 1960 with all the resources Nigeria have they are still where they are? no insults intended ,this question is very serious for your shallow mind.I need the answers

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by manikspears: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

Lies lies all lies!

Are you high, you didn't pay 3k to join ipob? Has he even told you his plan when or if biafra is achieved? You are like the keke napep man that said they promised them money if biafra is achieved.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by midolian(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
Owelle is a "Governor" of a whole state in the Federal Republic of Nigeria recognized all over the world, what is Kanu? angry
are u saying u dont know kanu is a human being? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by Elbowroom: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2017
Kanu is a brainless confusionist

He's a tyrant, a divisionist

And its all clear to everyone now that

He's a PDP agent

Check his utterances

He's only against igbos that are not PDP

He will abuse obaino because he's Apga
He will abuse Okorocha cos he's APC

Kanu is a hunchback slave with 80pounds salary in London sent to Nigeria to be an opposition partner with PDP... To smear APC government

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by manikspears: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2017
magoo10:

Have you done the assignment I gave you? Ask your father that why isvit that since 1960 with all the resources Nigeria have they are still where they are? no insults intended ,this question is very serious for your shallow mind.I need the answers

Calm down let me finish talking to people with wisdom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa by AzeezAbubakar1: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
, Seun, is this sort of moniker and signature not a violation of rule 2? Besides the fact the op violates rule 19. wink
lol @ rule 19 so you now admit you run 2 monikers omenkalives and omenka

wonder why seun and his mods are favoring you when it's obvious you're breaking rules.

cc
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video) / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.