Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man (6109 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by jellyface(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2011
Hi all, its very sad that after several years of dating and recognition of our relationship by both families, she stabbed me in d back by confessing her luv to another man in a mail sent to this strange man. Its so shocking that a lady who claims she cant breathe without me and has been planning our union eagerly cud do such a thing.

She wrote that shes gat feelings for this man who is her friend and boldly wrote the words ''I LOVE YOU''. Imagine such heartbreak, i dont know wat 2 do bout dis. someone help!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by MMM2(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2011
op
help how

Do u need anoda GF

Do want 2 kill d man

Do u want 2 fu-ck d man's wife or gf

Do want 2 kill ur self

Which of dem do u need?
angry
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by stepo707: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2011
M M M:

op
help how

Do u need anoda GF

Do want 2 kill d man

Do u want 2 fu-ck d man's wife or gf

Do want 2 kill your self

Which of dem do u need?
angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by stepo707: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2011
@op
Man sit her down and question her.Based on your findings, you can then report back to us.I dont understand the help you need here for now.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Tosinville(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2011
Invite her to your crib once again, drink mokole + alomo bitter & Bleep d hell outta her and forget her arse to go look for another woman who'll appreciate u bera
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by claremont(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2011
@OP: Take a deep breath, and move the hell on with your life! cool
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2011
Pele . . . .

I dunno y women are like this cry sad angry
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by MMM2(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
stepo707:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

undecidedundecided coolcool
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
jellyface:

Hi all, its very sad that after several years of dating and recognition of our relationship by both families, she stabbed me in d back by confessing her luv to another man in a mail sent to this strange man. Its so shocking that a lady who claims she cant breathe without me and has been planning our union eagerly cud do such a thing. She wrote that shes gat feelings for this man who is her friend and boldly wrote the words ''I LOVE YOU''. Imagine such heartbreak, i dont know wat 2 do bout dis. someone help!
Dont let your emotions choke you up! Why are you monitoring her? How did you access her mails? And why? I could say I LOVE YOU to anyone and not mean it! You are yet to ask her about this so why the fuss? She may not mean it! I dunno, but anything is possible! Sit and talk it over with her. i dont know if she gave you her mail password cos if she did not, get ready to explain! Bottom Line is FIND OUT WHO THE MAN IS!. . . . . . . BUT BE TACTFUL!

Pls! NO MATTER what you do, DONT allow ANGER to becloud your ability to reason! cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by coogar: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2011
jellyface:

Hi all, its very sad that after several years of dating and recognition of our relationship by both families, she stabbed me in d back by confessing her luv to another man in a mail sent to this strange man. Its so shocking that a lady who claims she cant breathe without me and has been planning our union eagerly cud do such a thing. She wrote that shes gat feelings for this man who is her friend and boldly wrote the words ''I LOVE YOU''. Imagine such heartbreak, i dont know wat 2 do bout dis. someone help!

save the email and print it for keeps. . . .
guzzle few glasses of liquor to ease the pains. . . . .don't alert her yet.
invite her to your crib. . . . .give her a parting shot in the bedroom and dump her afterwards.
if you forgive this woman, then you are a fooooool!
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2011
sexkillz:

Dont let your emotions choke you up! Why are you monitoring her? How did you access her mails? And why? I could say I LOVE YOU to anyone and not mean it! You are yet to ask her about this so why the fuss? She may not mean it! I dunno, but anything is possible! Sit and talk it over with her. i dont know if she gave you her mail password cos if she did not, get ready to explain! Bottom Line is FIND OUT WHO THE MAN IS!. . . . . . . BUT BE TACTFUL!

Pls! NO MATTER what you do, DONT allow ANGER to becloud your ability to reason! cheesy

chei u be real ode grin grin grin grin grin
na men like you women dey kill and bury and take wash mouth grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^ undecided undecided undecided He he he ! undecided undecided undecided Cant STOP LAUGHING! undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by BodyKiss(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
lefulefu:

chei u be real ode grin grin grin grin grin
na men like you women dey kill and bury and take wash mouth grin grin grin grin grin

Don't be too hard on him, he's still a kid. All his posting are based on nothing, but theories. cool
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^
Chai
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Goldieluks: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2011
Lol^^
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by nsodo: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2011
Thank God you have realized it early enough it better you call the relationship off for your own good because if you insist you will end up nursing children for other men in your house which will be more painful. Accept the fact and let her go because she does not love you and you have nothing to do about it.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2011
BodyKiss:

Don't be too hard on him, he's still a kid. All his posting are based on nothing, but theories. cool
Hello [b]ARSE[/b]KISS! cheesy You Kissed any ARSE yet today? cheesy Why not start with lefulefu's ARSE-HOLE? cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by marcus1234: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Cuddlemii: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2011
coogar:

invite her to your crib. . . . .give her a parting shot in the bedroom and dump her afterwards.

Is that the right thing to do?
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by coogar: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Is that the right thing to do?

it's the most sensible thing to do.
babes like that should be taught a lesson.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Goldieluks: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2011
coogar:

harsh approach,to solve a problem such as this.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Cuddlemii: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2011
coogar:

it's the most sensible thing to do.
babes like that should be taught a lesson.

Noted! But why would you use evil to pay back evil. what is wrong with leaving Judgement for God. Quite harsh of you coogar.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
I don't thats harsh. . . Harsh is when u pregnate her n dump her wink
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by coogar: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Noted! But why would you use evil to pay back evil. what is wrong with leaving Judgement for God. Quite harsh of you coogar.

an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
if we leave judgement for karma. . . . .all those serial killers and r@pists would be on the streets causing more havoc.

Goldieluks:

harsh approach,to solve a problem such as this.

harsh?
i can bet you don't find what she did as harsh, do you?
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by islamrules(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2011
It is a pity

Meet new Singles @ www.preenpage.com
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2011
I dont think thats harsh***
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Cuddlemii: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2011
kpolli:

I dont think thats harsh***

Na dis kind of thing u dey like. If I catch you, I go carry you go for deliverance. U never sober since dyt's bday ni?
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2011
Y i no go like am, u know we guys suffer the most n i feel we deserve to win sometimes. . . n she drugged me, it wud take weeks for me to recover
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by ronkebp(f): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
I think you are her dream man, she might truely have deep feelings for the other guy, but do not see him as the ONE for her, these things happen, she loves you too, to want to get married to you, do not let that 'i love you' stuff affect your relationship.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2011
Which one is "loves u too"?

Then 2yrs into the marriage she wud say she loves him more than u n leave u. . . . make she kuku carry her wahala n go
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by ronkebp(f): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
It might have been just a harmless 'i love you', i wonder what the context of the message was? undecided
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by coogar: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
ronkebp:

I think you are her dream man, she might truely have deep feelings for the other guy, but do not see him as the ONE for her, these things happen, she loves you too, to want to get married to you, do not let that 'i love you' stuff affect your relationship.

this is hilarious.
she loves him too. . . . . . .and if she gets pregnant for the other guy, she still loves her husband to be too, isn't it?
ronkebp, you need to be crucified naked @ the tinubu square. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Promise Marriage To Any Girl If…! / What Wrong With My Gf Pic? / His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.