Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba (13498 Views)

Meeting Between Yoruba And Ibo Leaders In 1989 / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki / What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by buffalowings: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
captleonerd:
Awo made them lose the war

- he stopped giving them food. the food meant for the women and the children were eaten by the rebels

- he changed the currency after the looted central bank ore.

those two actions dealt the fatal blow to their dream of drgging the war for so long and getting a stalemate grin now you know why they hate yorubas

Awolowo was a wise man grin

1 Like

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Flaghouse1: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is a shame that Human Beings have created a tribe out of the Earth languages, the machine languages used in alchemistry of creations, which must be spoken into existence has become subject of hope, now you have created a tribe out of a language you have no idea how it was created.

Let me ask you this. Which organ in your body is only found in yorubas and is not found in Igbos, Ijaws, Hausas, Tiv etc ? You see, superiority of race based on population is an illusion. An illusion you created because of population which is a result of uncontrolled sexualism. Yes, marrying many and having multiples of wives and kids just everywhere is what increases population. I am right. So, cast your mind back to the strata of humans that multiply most and reason with me friend. I am not here to cast an aspersion against any tribe, after all my tribe has less than 1m people in this country, but in order to make sure I can proof that my tribe is superior to yours, I must introduce you to programming.

Python is a great programming language, and most of lethal webwares are coded using this language. If something is hard and rare and great, it is considered superior. It is creation of scarcity to increase the value. So, if there was a tribe called Pythona, that speaks the programming language called python, they will be superior race. All these grammar means that my tribe is superior by virtue of scarcity of programmers on my language. But I will not come here and promote superiority of my tribe above others, because I am not stupid. I didnt create my language so I can not judge people based on tribe.

I am to judge people based on the content of their characters. Not their family's character, not by tribe, but by their individual character which is forged by their experiences in and through life.

If you would like me to help you through therapy and rehabilitation to free you from tribalism, let me know, I really want to help purge you minions of your bias.

YOUR CHARISMA REFLECTS HOW A TRUE NIGERIA SHOULD BE,TRUELY WE SHOULD BE JUDGED BASED ON OUR CHARACTER NOT TRIBE,

@kingsolex1,see how this guy just finish you,learn to have an open mind in national discourse

@billionaire 3 CARTONS OF MOËT FOR YOU TO CHILL , I WISH I HAVE THAT CASH HANDY I WOULD HAVE SENT 3 BOOTELS OF MOËT FOR YOU TO CHILL WITH.

Thanks for your contribution to this discourse!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts Imams, Dines With Reps / Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.