Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba (13500 Views)

Meeting Between Yoruba And Ibo Leaders In 1989 / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki / What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

I wish there was a noble laureate among the aforementioned
Too bad..

Chai KO
No noble prize
Only fiction writers and admin staffs of world bank

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

all you can do is create awareness...
but using iPod and calling the Yoruba race on the same line in terms of example or illustration is like berating ur ancestors and dragging them through the mud..
an average ipob believe any thing u tell him in line with wat he wants to hear like zombies...
the more awareness u create, the sooner u hear people speaking up and fighting for this cause you wish to been the lime light on...
be a proud ambassador of you race...

good luck.

It is a shame that Human Beings have created a tribe out of the Earth languages, the machine languages used in alchemistry of creations, which must be spoken into existence has become subject of hope, now you have created a tribe out of a language you have no idea how it was created.

Let me ask you this. Which organ in your body is only found in yorubas and is not found in Igbos, Ijaws, Hausas, Tiv etc ? You see, superiority of race based on population is an illusion. An illusion you created because of population which is a result of uncontrolled sexualism. Yes, marrying many and having multiples of wives and kids just everywhere is what increases population. I am right. So, cast your mind back to the strata of humans that multiply most and reason with me friend. I am not here to cast an aspersion against any tribe, after all my tribe has less than 1m people in this country, but in order to make sure I can proof that my tribe is superior to yours, I must introduce you to programming.

Python is a great programming language, and most of lethal webwares are coded using this language. If something is hard and rare and great, it is considered superior. It is creation of scarcity to increase the value. So, if there was a tribe called Pythona, that speaks the programming language called python, they will be superior race. All these grammar means that my tribe is superior by virtue of scarcity of programmers on my language. But I will not come here and promote superiority of my tribe above others, because I am not stupid. I didnt create my language so I can not judge people based on tribe.

I am to judge people based on the content of their characters. Not their family's character, not by tribe, but by their individual character which is forged by their experiences in and through life.

If you would like me to help you through therapy and rehabilitation to free you from tribalism, let me know, I really want to help purge you minions of your bias.

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

Question whether in after belt or over belt does that make them easterners? Or westerners?
Speak with logic plz

Mr logic
North central is a political creation
Kwara is western Nigeria

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by DabuIIIT: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:
Whether you like it or not
kanu has made everyone discuss nigeria especially the structure that is modern day slavery
whether you like it or not kanu has done a great job in mobilizing his people to state their frustrations
something niger delta and south west has not done
truth is we are all not happy with status quo and kanu has the guts to say the truth

half of my people saying no to biafra or one nigeria will be the first to want out should biafra be a reality cause i can bet my ass yoruba wont stay in a nation where north is absolute majority infact if we could turn back the hands of time we would have declared our own republic 1968.

i may find some of his contents annoying
but he has said the bitter truth
i also want to congratulate the ibo nation on the succesful mobilization for what they believe in
i see the women agititating for freedom and i am impressed
yoruba nation has not gotten someone to do such a thing since the days of awolowo

congrats to kanu who is not afraid to say the truth
congrats to ibo nation for staying resolute

yorubas have led the fight to end democracy
ibo should lead the fight to disintegrate or restructure

una well done
that does not mean i will not still abuse una here o

I am proud of you,hommie.. God bless.

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
wristbangle:
My own view about the current structure of Nigeria is rubbish as no citizen except the elites can boast of enjoying dividend of democracy due to corruption.

I don't blame those agitating for a new country probably it would give them the needed freedom, well it's their right to seek for it. Just that P and I buffoon should stop using uncouth language on we yorubas, without this, I am okay with his merry circus bands of rising sun.

What the country urgently need now is restructuring which will seat up lazy ass governors to look inwards against waiting to be spoon feed by FG.

A case example is USA and look at where they are today. Every state is blessed in Nigeria and I don't know why some useless legislooters will kick against it perhaps free money will not flow like before.

We already have some states setting the pace like kebbi, anambra, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Kano, Akwa Ibom, rivers. Restructuring is like semi secession which would make sense but then also an avenue to steal more money which leave me with the option on some ocassion to agreeing with markfemi2 that secession is better sef.

I think everyone knows restructuring is not happening in Nigeria I know what restructuring means

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

Mr logic
North central is a political creation
Kwara is western Nigeria

The day bukola sarraki complains then I would help them fight the course..
Right now no sense in fighting for a treacherous fellow..
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by stanleyalpacino(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

What do you and zenmaster want from me ?
Two of you having sexing in festac
I pity you 14 years
Me?? I am woman o grin
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is a shame that Human Beings have created a tribe out of the Earth languages, the machine languages used in alchemistry of creations, which must be spoken into existence has become subject of hope, now you have created a tribe out of a language you have no idea how it was created.

Let me ask you this. Which organ in your body is only found in yorubas and is not found in Igbos, Ijaws, Hausas, Tiv etc ? You see, superiority of race based on population is an illusion. An illusion you created because of population which is a result of uncontrolled sexualism. Yes, marrying many and having multiples of wives and kids just everywhere is what increases population. I am right. So, cast your mind back to the strata of humans that multiply most and reason with me friend. I am not here to cast an aspersion against any tribe, after all my tribe has less than 1m people in this country, but in order to make sure I can proof that my tribe is superior to yours, I must introduce you to programming.

Python is a great programming language, and most of lethal webwares are coded using this language. If something is hard and rare and great, it is considered superior. It is creation of scarcity to increase the value. So, if there was a tribe called Pythona, that speaks the programming language called python, they will be superior race. All these grammar means that my tribe is superior by virtue of scarcity of programmers on my language. But I will not come here and promote superiority of my tribe above others, because I am not stupid. I didnt create my language so I can not judge people based on tribe.

I am to judge people based on the content of their characters. Not their family's character, not by tribe, but by their individual character which is forged by their experiences in and through life.

If you would like me to help you through therapy and rehabilitation to free you from tribalism, let me know, I really want to help purge you minions of your bias.

Wake up from ur dream...
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

Now u bringing religion into the discourse...
Next is Yoruba Muslim and yoruba Christian...
Look the mistake happened the moment our fore fathers both awo, zik etc blindly struggled for the independence with the pretence of working together...
They sold everyone out...
Correcting such error is almost an elephant task..
If the country decides or remain ah don't care...
I am not bringing religion into it to denigrate or praise anybody, it was just for illustrative purposes.

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Me?? I am woman o grin
Please help me tell markfemi2 that I love him grin kiss

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by chymes0359(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

all you can do is create awareness...
but using iPod and calling the Yoruba race on the same line in terms of example or illustration is like berating ur ancestors and dragging them through the mud..
an average ipob believe any thing u tell him in line with wat he wants to hear like zombies...
the more awareness u create, the sooner u hear people speaking up and fighting for this cause you wish to been the lime light on...
be a proud ambassador of you race...

good luck.
you are such a fool..
No matter how you wanna hide the truth under a sea, it will always find a way to float..
Wonder why you are pained by your brothers reservation on his revelation about IPOB..
An average yoruba man with his enlightenment wont be 'mooing' like a cow the way you are doing right now..
Continue ewu

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
chymes0359:

you are such a fool..
No matter how you wanna hide the truth under a sea, it will always find a way to float..
Wonder why you are pained by your brothers reservation on his revelation about IPOB..
An average yoruba man with his enlightenment wont be 'mooing' like a cow the way you are doing right now..
Continue ewu

Thank God for ur family the ewu family..
And u the cute cow among them.
With the I.Q of a Fulani sheep..
Go get ready for sallah some of ur I.q is about to get shred...
Dumb notch..
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
I am not bringing religion into it to denigrate or praise anybody, it was just for illustrative purposes.

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by chymes0359(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

Thank God for ur family the ewu family.. And u the cute cow among them. With the I.Q of a Fulani sheep.. Go get ready for sallah some of ur I.q is about to get shred... Dumb notch..
next time you try to quote me come along with your sense.. Maybe i will be ready to talk to you.. Shameless bigot.

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by diadem10: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
barrydee:

Dude, you are a typical Yoruba man who always runs from the truth and doesn't have the guts to face reality.
markfemi asked you a question u are yet to reply. why is your so-called leader Tinubu silent? Tinubu led the Yorubas to vote for the so-called Change thereby inflicting sufferings on the people (including Westerners). His candidate, osinbade was reduced to a mere 'cordinator of Affairs' by the Fulani mafia with no powers to even do "jack" when Buhari was on his sick bed in London.
Restructuring will favour the Yoruba land as well as the south South but you guys are scared of clamoring for it.
Check yourself dude.
Check yourself...

PS: I'm not an ipob member and I believe in one united Nigeria.

Lol.

One of the problem I have with the Ibos is your dishonesty and victim play.

In the last confab meeting, Ibo leaders, precisely Ebonyi and Enugu were among those that voted against restructuring, so what are we saying?

In the 1999, when Yoruba land stood still against Abacha evil government, the same Ibo went on a million man march in solidarity for Abacha just to spite the Yoruba..

And as far back as the 60's, Zik has been working against the progress of the SW and prefers joining hands with Ahmadu Bello to sabotage the SW because he was envious of Awolowo. Even the Ibos joined hands with Shehu Shagari at the expense of the Yorubas in the 80's and you're saying what?

Not forgetting that under Jonathan, Kanu was for one Nigeria because majority of the Ibo colonised the government, even Arthir Eze and his cronies had the audacity to call us derogatory names in front the president but as soon as Buhari came into power, Kanu changed tunes and started spitting fire as soon as Buhari came into power.

What I've come to realise is the fact that Ibo hates Yoruba more than they hate the Hausa/Fulani. In fact, they are always happy to see Yoruba downfall. A case study was that fool that was the first to raise a motion for the impeachment of Osibanjo at the senate.

Markfemi2, don't let anyone deceive you.. All this biafra agitation is a result of 2015 election loss. If not, their leaders and prominent Ibo men will be the fore runners of the agitation, not some ragtags with no names nor class. They are only making stupid noise with nothing tangible. The fact is Ipob prefers to see Yoruba downfall than anything else, it's not about any stupid biafra. The fact that most of the conditions tabled out by them had everything to do with Lagos should tell you they are hateful beings!

If not, why is that Ibo are always on the other side of the Yoruba since the 60's?

Why did they oppose our stand against Abacha in 1999?

Why did they always vote against any project to be sited in the SW yet expect us to support theirs?

Why did they turn Jonathan against the SW and laugh at our marginalisation?

Why did Zik prefers to join hands with the North at the expense of the Yoruba? This happened twice!

Why did they march to Ore, the Midwest during the civil war? Why the incessant bombing of the Cinema house in Lagos and Lagos at large in their fight against the Hausa during the civil war?

Why the numerous lie against Awolowo?

Why insult our leader in their baseless secession movement because we choose to act neutral yet refused to insult any of their leaders governors and prominent men such as Ekweremandu who should be at the forefront of their secession movement?

Some of them even said the mooney looted by Tinubu was the reason why the SE and Nigeria as a whole is what it is today but I ask, was there ever a time Tinubu became Nigeria president? How is their business if Tinubu looted Lagos money? Have they ever brought any of their governors accountable for the way they managed the SE, so what's their business with our governors? They shouldn't even dare to mention Okorocha because they hate him for his Apc affiliation, not for his governance.

Funny enough, this is the same tribe that loves to support corruption inclined folks, especially when they are their tribesmen or folks that had problem with Tinubu or even Yoruba as a whole, e.g Saraki, Melaye, Jonathan.

Hence, forget all this charade.. Ibo don't love us and I thank them for awaking our consciousness with their awareness everyday. It's a matter of time and the hate will become mutual..

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
chymes0359:

next time you try to quote me come along with your sense..
Maybe i will be ready to talk to you..
Shameless bigot.

Ewuuuu biafra
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by kernel505: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

I wish there was a noble laureate among the aforementioned
Too bad..

Is called having one-and-only educated among in an entire tribe, We have world 7th most intelligent man, where is your noble lauratto?

Check best 100 books of all time, Achebe will welcome you, why not your lauratto?

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
kernel505:

Is called having one-and-only educated among in an entire tribe, We have world 7th most intelligent man, where is your noble lauratto?

Check best 100 books of all time, Achebe will welcome you, why not your lauratto?

Look at this... Palm + kernel + head = palm kernel head...
Once u are bursted u clowns shift goal post....
From educated I gave u just one..
Now u talking about 100 books, and 7 most intelligent men in ur dreams or u mean in the east....
My guess is u intend to say in the world lolss..
Dunce...
Ipobians...
Stay off my mention....
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Donpresh95(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
DocHMD:

Did you take permission from your fellow anti-Biafran ewedurudeen maclatunji before posting this? cheesy

DocHMD:

Did you take permission from your fellow anti-Biafran ewedurudeen maclatunji before posting this? cheesy

DocHMD:

When Important things are said, if u have nothing to say, Just shut up and read
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by petsam11(m): 12:58am On Sep 01, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeiZg_mDlIk

Watch this video from a Yoruba activist in Scotland!
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 2:02am On Sep 01, 2017
diadem10:

Lol.

One of the problem I have with the Ibos is your dishonesty and victim play.

In the last confab meeting, Ibo leaders, precisely Ebonyi and Enugu were among those that voted against restructuring, so what are we saying?

In the 1999, when Yoruba land stood still against Abacha evil government, the same Ibo went on a million man march in solidarity for Abacha just to spite the Yoruba..

And as far back as the 60's, Zik has been working against the progress of the SW and prefers joining hands with Ahmadu Bello to sabotage the SW because he was envious of Awolowo. Even the Ibos joined hands with Shehu Shagari at the expense of the Yorubas in the 80's and you're saying what?

Not forgetting that under Jonathan, Kanu was for one Nigeria because majority of the Ibo colonised the government, even Arthir Eze and his cronies had the audacity to call us derogatory names in front the president but as soon as Buhari came into power, Kanu changed tunes and started spitting fire as soon as Buhari came into power.

What I've come to realise is the fact that Ibo hates Yoruba more than they hate the Hausa/Fulani. In fact, they are always happy to see Yoruba downfall. A case study was that fool that was the first to raise a motion for the impeachment of Osibanjo at the senate.

Markfemi2, don't let anyone deceive you.. All this biafra agitation is a result of 2015 election loss. If not, their leaders and prominent Ibo men will be the fore runners of the agitation, not some ragtags with no names nor class. They are only making stupid noise with nothing tangible. The fact is Ipob prefers to see Yoruba downfall than anything else, it's not about any stupid biafra. The fact that most of the conditions tabled out by them had everything to do with Lagos should tell you they are hateful beings!

If not, why is that Ibo are always on the other side of the Yoruba since the 60's?

Why did they oppose our stand against Abacha in 1999?

Why did they always vote against any project to be sited in the SW yet expect us to support theirs?

Why did they turn Jonathan against the SW and laugh at our marginalisation?

Why did Zik prefers to join hands with the North at the expense of the Yoruba? This happened twice!

Why did they march to Ore, the Midwest during the civil war? Why the incessant bombing of the Cinema house in Lagos and Lagos at large in their fight against the Hausa during the civil war?

Why the numerous lie against Awolowo?

Why insult our leader in their baseless secession movement because we choose to act neutral yet refused to insult any of their leaders governors and prominent men such as Ekweremandu who should be at the forefront of their secession movement?

Some of them even said the mooney looted by Tinubu was the reason why the SE and Nigeria as a whole is what it is today but I ask, was there ever a time Tinubu became Nigeria president? How is their business if Tinubu looted Lagos money? Have they ever brought any of their governors accountable for the way they managed the SE, so what's their business with our governors? They shouldn't even dare to mention Okorocha because they hate him for his Apc affiliation, not for his governance.

Funny enough, this is the same tribe that loves to support corruption inclined folks, especially when they are their tribesmen or folks that had problem with Tinubu or even Yoruba as a whole, e.g Saraki, Melaye, Jonathan.

Hence, forget all this charade.. Ibo don't love us and I thank them for awaking our consciousness with their awareness everyday. It's a matter of time and the hate will become mutual..

Your points are well noted
I'm not a friend of the Igbo as stated earlier
All I'm saying is kanu has mobilised his people well simple

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 2:03am On Sep 01, 2017
Kingsolex1:

Jesus Christ your truly lacking a brain
Saraki that's a Fulani agent should fight against Fulani
as you can see your the only yoruba on this thread expressing such nasty thoughts

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by julietm123: 4:16am On Sep 01, 2017
You actually typed this'i hate Igbos..... '
You must be totally sick. If I may ask, what are you trying to justify by that statement ? Typical of yorubads, always on the defensive even when nobody is attacking. Sorry Sha, get well soon.
Alcatraz007:

Basic123, is this an igbo man too? I hate Igbos more than you would ever do but that won't stop me from saying the truth.

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by julietm123: 4:35am On Sep 01, 2017
Mr man, what is all this mention of Igbos on your post?what is your problem exactly. ?Is that what the op is talking about? Oh you feel hating and maligning Igbos validates your yorubadness? SMH for you angry
Alcatraz007:

You don't fire the igbo more than I do. Don't go all emotional and defensive about it. I am a core yorubaman too.

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Basic123: 5:51am On Sep 01, 2017
julietm123:
You actually typed this'i hate Igbos..... '
You must be totally sick. If I may ask, what are you trying to justify by that statement ? Typical of yorubads, always on the defensive even when nobody is attacking. Sorry Sha, get well soon.
He is an igbo MASQUERADING as yorubas

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by julietm123: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Possibly, but typing such is going too far. I hope he receives sense.
Basic123:

He is an igbo MASQUERADING as yorubas
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by buffalowings: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Markfemi2:

Balewa/Azikwe
even after civil war you still parntered with them shagari
now you partnered with fulani to ruin abiolas chances
you also did 1m marches for abacha
you also partnered with north to vote obj against falae akin to yorubas voting rochas over peter obi
you also were happy deputy to tambuwal and david mark
oh least i forget you still partner with north to vote in Saraki and Dogora

One bottle of cold origin for you.
For this response

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal / Mass Burial Given To Bodies In Ezu River / Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96