Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba (13499 Views)

Meeting Between Yoruba And Ibo Leaders In 1989 / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki / What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by hornyofife: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2017
See how old men mobbed the little girl just to have a photo with her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-_lfPBnUEU

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by hornyofife: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2017
you cant kill an idea whose time has come.....All hail biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjnlqy4IB3g&t=48s

4 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Alcatraz007: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

lols... ipob since wen did u denounce ur Igbo heritage for afonja heritage.

I don't have anything to prove to you. Heck, who even knows you here?

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Alcatraz007: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2017
MadamT:

Could you give an example of how the so-called "Yoruba Muslims" are doing what you claim? Who are these Muslim population and what exactly have they done or are doing to hold the entire Yourba down and/or be in cahoots with the north? Give names and factual evidence of these "Yoruba Muslims" and their alleged deeds.

Thanks.

I won't go into details. I love my Muslim brothers in yorubaland but we disagree on matters of principle in this country. We won't sleep on our rights when we have to. Osinbajo is not a measure of effective Christian representation in Yoruba politics. He is a political neophyte and a religious stooge. He had continuously failed to stand up in defense of the faith when it mattered most.

My concern is for the general wellbeing of yorubaland and the south in general. My posts are not spurred by religious bigotry for my fellow Yoruba people.

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by hornyofife: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2017
Like Prof George Obiozor, former Nigerian Ambassador to USA said,

Igbos dont have leaders in peace time because they are too busy with their businesses and other economic engagement but at war times, a leader usually emerge and that at this point in time,igbo youths are angry with Nigeria and an igbo president will not stop the agitation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by petsam11(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

The emir and kwara is ur problem!!
Are u from kwara?
If yes, why have u not mobilise ur people to start the #emir must go protest?

How many thread or headlines have u seen about kwarans trying to get rid of their emirs?
U expect people from ogun state to fight their (kwarans)battle right!
Can u wear ur shoe and have another man feel the pain?

Beyond doubt I now know am responding to a kid..
Don't brother mentioning me..
U just lost my attention.

Dude! At the bolded, you just messed up like seriously I must confess! You claim to be a Son of the Soil in Yorubaland if I am not mistaken, "Omolabi" (not sure of I got the spelling. But like seriously, you just proved that you are selfish and self-centered. Do you even know that you are among the people in Yorubaland helping outsiders to succeed in "divide and rule"? Do you know that what you said is a typical example of "divide and rule" amongst your own brothers? How can you say that?
It's just like saying Ogun people handle your Wahala make the Osun people, Ekiti people and Kwara people handle theirs. Seriously speaking from your comment you were not reasonable at all (I am not insulting you but telling you the bitter truth).
You should know that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is from Abia State but for the fact that he knows what election boycott (first in) Anambra State will help him achieve in the Biafra struggle he pushed for it. That is love for his people whether you like it or not "an Igboman is an Igboman" regardless of any state he comes from. Even some of the ones that are saying that they are not Igbo (because of brainwash) yet bear Igbo names and surnames, share the same culture, the same traditional dress code, etc. Within them the truth is that they know they are IGBO. But like they say it is one thing to identify your problem and yet another to acknowledge it is your problem. They all know they are Igbo. That's why I like what the OP said, he is not saying away from the truth. He said the truth and you what to stylishly shut him. Just like what one person said in page 1, you were trying to abuse IPOB with your half truth but you are the main person doing what you are accusing them of doing. Trying to force someone to believe in what you say.

That is why Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will tell people that this whole state creation was created to divide brothers from the rest of their family. Imagine you asking the OP to if he is from Kwara that he should protest if not he should keep quiet. So let's assume he is from Ogun so that means he shouldn't care about his brothers in Kwara if they don't have anybody to speak for them? What foes around comes around o! If you don't know that use what is hopping to this FG to know. People that have speech brought to power are now looking for means to stop hate speech... it doesn't work that way. Garbage in Garbage out! You plant maize (one seed) you harvest a bigger maize.

Have you ever imagined living in the boundary of any state? Like Mazi Kanu gave an example to the Ikwerre people that visited him. He used his house which is in one end of his father's palace and his father's house which is in the other end of the palace. He said tomorrow, FG might come and divide the to houses using the demarcation between the two houses. They will call this own (Kanu) house e.g "Kanu State" and call his father's house "Okwu State" they put them in to different regions. Then they will tell him that his father's side is different from him and that he should not talk to him because they are not related. And when his father want to visit him, he will be called a non-indegene. He can no longer go to his father's compound to eat from his mother's put because people from their now see him as a non-indegene. In that case what do you make of that? Put your self in that shoe. Do you think it is right? You can only say yes if you want to behave like does who see themselves as not being Igbo even when everything about them smells Igbo which can not be washed away. It's just like being Black and bleaching... Even after bleaching if you give birth tomorrow, your children will still (pure BLACK! Their is no two ways about it. Like Kanu said when some people told him to go protest no election in Abia. He said that before Abia was created, he was from Imo State, before Imo was created he was from Anambra (East central state), etc. So you can't tell him not to go about his business where his brothers are.
So this should tell you that they ear of Divide and Rule is over! Era of "I am from Ekiti you are from Lagos mind your business!" is now over!
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has made the decades of the spell of brainwash, lies divide and rule to start clearing with great speed across all regions. He is making people reconcile and reunite with their brothers in other regions which was the way some people used to chop is dry! And you will always see them calling themselves One but they would want you to always see yourselves are 10 different people instead of One strong entity divided tactically because of state brouhaha!
So in conclusion, I support the OP for this courage on saying the truth about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Igbo's. Of you are observant you will know that regions that never had mouth before now are now telling us that "we will be on our own o if Wahala blast" Even Abuja people come dey tell us say "Abuja will be a different country if Wahala blast!"
So Igbo man na Igbo man anywhere even if he is from southeast, south-souths or middlebelt! And Yoruba man na Yoruba man anywhere even if he is from Southwest, Middlebelt, etc!
Sonsogo (Thank You)!! Udo Diri Gi (Peace Unto You)!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2017
motherfucker:
whatever rocks your 10 cent dickkk kapish? I am not an Ipob member and I don't ever nurse the idea of becoming one In the nearest future.

Go get a life ipob tou
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2017
motherfucker:
whatever rocks your 10 cent dickkk kapish? I am not an Ipob member and I don't ever nurse the idea of becoming one In the nearest future.

Go get a life ipob tout
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2017
zenmaster:

Your Arewa masters are now afraid of their own quit notice grin grin grin

http://punchng.com/breaking-arewa-youths-withdraw-quit-notice-to-igbo/

U mean after ohanaeze went to Kaduna to beg... Lols unity beggars...
http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/13/quit-notice-igbo-groups-tear-uwazuruike-apart-visit-kaduna/

1 Like

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

trash from hell
kwara kogi form 15% of yoruba population

Lolssss... Internet troll...
Y not become the KANU of kogi and kwara since u are so eager to liberate them from slavery..
I'll support u all the way...
Notchoo
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by petsam11(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu will tell you, I am an Igbo man be it from Abia, Anambra, Imo, Rivers, etc... it doesn't matter! I am an Igbo Man and Igbo is just part of Biafra and not Biafra entirely!
So be a Yoruba man regardless of being from Ondo, Lagos, Kogi, Kwara, etc! Fight for your people's good collectively not section ally like some people will want you to do to! Dude and Rule don pass! Na computer age we dey now!
People eyes don dey open and over open to the truth!
You can't divide my house and that of my brothers just because you put us in different states and fraudlent regions! Those days are far gone! Glory to God and All thanks to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for being that tool that opened people's eyes. Whether you like it or yes, hate Kanu or love him, he is saying the bitter truth and making people see the light. Who ever could have believed that the people of Southern Kaduna wants out of that zone to even join Biafra? See people are very angry and are just looking for a platform to say their minds and Kanu has that Balls and guts hence people are joining the chorus. Don't be deceived offline, people from tribes that you least expect are even joining the struggle. If not for Danfulani that came to make it open una for believe say people from that side fit come join this kind struggle A word is enough for the wise!
Thanks you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2017
Alcatraz007:

I don't have anything to prove to you. Heck, who even knows you here?

Good enough for me...
Crawl back to ur hole....
Run along now....
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2017
petsam11:

Dude! At the bolded, you just messed up like seriously I must confess! You claim to be a Son of the Soil in Yorubaland if I am not mistaken, "Omolabi" (not sure of I got the spelling. But like seriously, you just proved that you are selfish and self-centered. Do you even know that you are among the people in Yorubaland helping outsiders to succeed in "divide and rule"? Do you know that what you said is a typical example of "divide and rule" amongst your own brothers? How can you say that?
It's just like saying Ogun people handle your Wahala make the Osun people, Ekiti people and Kwara people handle theirs. Seriously speaking from your comment you were not reasonable at all (I am not insulting you but telling you the bitter truth).
You should know that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is from Abia State but for the fact that he knows what election boycott (first in) Anambra State will help him achieve in the Biafra struggle he pushed for it. That is love for his people whether you like it or not "an Igboman is an Igboman" regardless of any state he comes from. Even some of the ones that are saying that they are not Igbo (because of brainwash) yet bear Igbo names and surnames, share the same culture, the same traditional dress code, etc. Within them the truth is that they know they are IGBO. But like they say it is one thing to identify your problem and yet another to acknowledge it is your problem. They all know they are Igbo. That's why I like what the OP said, he is not saying away from the truth. He said the truth and you what to stylishly shut him. Just like what one person said in page 1, you were trying to abuse IPOB with your half truth but you are the main person doing what you are accusing them of doing. Trying to force someone to believe in what you say.

That is why Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will tell people that this whole state creation was created to divide brothers from the rest of their family. Imagine you asking the OP to if he is from Kwara that he should protest if not he should keep quiet. So let's assume he is from Ogun so that means he shouldn't care about his brothers in Kwara if they don't have anybody to speak for them? What foes around comes around o! If you don't know that use what is hopping to this FG to know. People that have speech brought to power are now looking for means to stop hate speech... it doesn't work that way. Garbage in Garbage out! You plant maize (one seed) you harvest a bigger maize.

Have you ever imagined living in the boundary of any state? Like Mazi Kanu gave an example to the Ikwerre people that visited him. He used his house which is in one end of his father's palace and his father's house which is in the other end of the palace. He said tomorrow, FG might come and divide the to houses using the demarcation between the two houses. They will call this own (Kanu) house e.g "Kanu State" and call his father's house "Okwu State" they put them in to different regions. Then they will tell him that his father's side is different from him and that he should not talk to him because they are not related. And when his father want to visit him, he will be called a non-indegene. He can no longer go to his father's compound to eat from his mother's put because people from their now see him as a non-indegene. In that case what do you make of that? Put your self in that shoe. Do you think it is right? You can only say yes if you want to behave like does who see themselves as not being Igbo even when everything about them smells Igbo which can not be washed away. It's just like being Black and bleaching... Even after bleaching if you give birth tomorrow, your children will still (pure BLACK! Their is no two ways about it. Like Kanu said when some people told him to go protest no election in Abia. He said that before Abia was created, he was from Imo State, before Imo was created he was from Anambra (East central state), etc. So you can't tell him not to go about his business where his brothers are.
So this should tell you that they ear of Divide and Rule is over! Era of "I am from Ekiti you are from Lagos mind your business!" is now over!
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has made the decades of the spell of brainwash, lies divide and rule to start clearing with great speed across all regions. He is making people reconcile and reunite with their brothers in other regions which was the way some people used to chop is dry! And you will always see them calling themselves One but they would want you to always see yourselves are 10 different people instead of One strong entity divided tactically because of state brouhaha!
So in conclusion, I support the OP for this courage on saying the truth about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Igbo's. Of you are observant you will know that regions that never had mouth before now are now telling us that "we will be on our own o if Wahala blast" Even Abuja people come dey tell us say "Abuja will be a different country if Wahala blast!"
So Igbo man na Igbo man anywhere even if he is from southeast, south-souths or middlebelt! And Yoruba man na Yoruba man anywhere even if he is from Southwest, Middlebelt, etc!
Sonsogo (Thank You)!! Udo Diri Gi (Peace Unto You)!

U ipobians just can't mind ur business right..
Always looking for who to sink long with u..
The moment u see adeboye, oyedepo u bash and later u come with ur silly antics of Yoruba Christian and Muslim shit..
No sane Yoruba will rally round ur interest..
So stay locked in ur area..
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by amazingspiderma: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2017
I must commend the OP for this topic. From my point of view, I think the OP pointed the need to be courageous and speak out against modern day slavery. It must be fact based and not just driven by emotions and hate speech. It must be constructive, it must have a vision that everyone must benefit from. Just like Martin Luther King Jr. movement.

If we must grow in this country, we must do things differently. This means standing for progress, equity, human right and development of posterity.Taking a cue from NK. This is the essence of the tred whether, whether christain or muslim. We must walk the dream.

All the best OP. Keep fighting for what is right. You are not alone.

4 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by hornyofife: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2017
This is the greatest revolutionary mass movement on the world and in our time/generation and am proud to be a witness to this.God bless Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsuJDwAteM8

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by nku5: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

U mean after ohanaeze went to Kaduna to beg... Lols unity beggars...
http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/13/quit-notice-igbo-groups-tear-uwazuruike-apart-visit-kaduna/

So Uwazurike is now Ohanaeze? Go and get some knowledge before you post on the internet, you no gree

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by hornyofife: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Gosh, people actually followed Nnamdi Kanu from Aba to Umuahia on foot..People really love Nnamdi kanu oooo. These guys will match to sokoto if they are ordered to do so.....chia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN-xEHGUg6o

4 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by motherfucker: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

Go get a life ipob tout
oponu, rada rada oshi

1 Like

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2017
motherfucker:
oponu, rada rada oshi
Be proub of ur father my dear.... As chief of oponu and rada rada u could end up a conductor in ojuelegba...
Wow ur father got ur future planned out..
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by konoplyanka: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2017
Alcatraz007:

I won't go into details. I love my Muslim brothers in yorubaland but we disagree on matters of principle in this country. We won't sleep on our rights when we have to. Osinbajo is not a measure of effective Christian representation in Yoruba politics. He is a political neophyte and a religious stooge. He had continuously failed to stand up in defense of the faith when it mattered most.

My concern is for the general wellbeing of yorubaland and the south in general. My posts are not spurred by religious bigotry for my fellow Yoruba people.

dude its not enough to make baseless assumptions without proof. you are buying into too much propaganda.
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by petsam11(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

U ipobians just can't mind ur business right..
Always looking for who to sink long with u..
The moment u see adeboye, oyedepo u bash and later u come with ur silly antics of Yoruba Christian and Muslim shit..
No sane Yoruba will rally round ur interest..
So stay locked in ur area..

Dude! Mind you I am not an IPOB member but I stand with Freedom! People should never be forced to stay where they want want to stay! As you dey so,you can never be happy of you are forced by your people to marry a woman that you know doesn't like you and you also you don't have any iota of love for her! You can't marry her unless you are a zombie (no insult). So you can't force me to stay in a country that I don't want to stay, you must allow me to determine my faith via a referendum which is acceptable worldwide.
Again check all my posts you will never see where I have ever insulted any person ortribe talk less of calling Yoruba people names. I am a rational being and believe in using truth to punish people just like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is doing. The truth he has been saying has been causing sleepless nights to all the conservatives and politicians (regardless of their tribe and zone) who like to maintain the status quo!
Finally I and other reasonable and liberal minded people in this country and all over the world support what Nnamdi Kanu is doing. You might think he is fighting for Biafra alone but like the OP said and like Kanu keeps saying, he is fighting for the liberation of all freedom lovers across Nigeria! Which some of your people have started attesting to. I would like it of you can watch this video and all the videos this guy has been posting on youtube he is a Yoruba an like you from Scotland. You will learn a lot from him about this struggle.... I will send you more links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPLLwvK8IOQ

Finally, I strongly support Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in this struggle!
Thank You!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by caleboxylic: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2017
hornyofife:
This is the greatest revolutionary mass movement on the world and in our time/generation and am proud to be a witness to this.God bless Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsuJDwAteM8

Thank you Nnamdi kanu. God bless you.
All the eastern political leaders will pay when the time comes.
The least I will accept as an igbo man is confederation just like the UK system. Igbo Nation must come together as a nation and develop her territory.

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by omoharry(f): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

Uncle i am proud omo yoruba and im not comparing
i am only stating the truth
why has tinubu suddenly gone quiet
the tinubu under gej that was talking every week
me saying i like how igbo have risen up to the occasion is not a sign of weakness its saying the truth
when i saw the village women protesting for freedom i was super impressed
when i saw the people chanting in front of kanus house i was impressed
i repeat yoruba land has not witnessed that cause known of our leaders even tinubu can command such in sw
its the passion for freedom i admire
the yorubas need to be more assertive in the scheme of things
im not here to bash yorubas
only to say the truth
yorubas are not agititating for freedom of their kiths in kogi and kwara
yorubas are not agitating for 13% derivation of our taxes
yorubas are not agitating for 44 lgs in lagos to match kano
today niger delta is securing oil jobs for its people
abeg see customs and sea ports in yoruba land na hausa full am
the same hausa wont give you chance in north
i have woken up
i will still abuse the ibo on this forum
but to see the truth and keep quiet is that i will not do
not everything must be handled diplomatically or peacfully especially in nigeria
brute force works
from obj presidency
13% derivation
fight for independence
end of military rule
none were done peacefully

even when biafra gets independence na when yoruba go begin chase independence
bitter truth
but big congrats to my brethen accross the niger
i am impressed
My Brother, I am not from the south east but I agree with what you have said thus far.Its only a Hypocrite that will say we should watch and do nothing under this lopsided and pathetic system of Govt..the suffering and smiling syndrome that Nigerians have is shocking..you see them fighting against change and they will still be the first people to cry about how backward our country is...they are expecting God to fall down from heaven and deliver them from the hole we have found ourselves or are they expecting the Hausa/Fulanis to come to theirs senses and give them restructuring..no it will never happen unless they unite with their southern counterpart to force them to either accept it or they will break away..I give it to N.Kanu ( though he is too brash and immature in some of his comment) for waking Nigerians up officially from their slumber. The Yorubas' should stop supporting this Hausa/Fulanis' divide and rule tactics and follow the light of change..so that their children will not face this same situation of being a second class citizen in their own country which we are presently experiencing.The Yorubas and the Niger Deltans should wake up.Thanks to majority of the Igbo ethnic group still fighting on, for your courage and doggedness in holding firm to your cause even in the face of intimidation and death.

6 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by motherfucker: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2017
amazingspiderma:
I must commend the OP for this topic. From my point of view, I think the OP pointed the need to be courageous and speak out against modern day slavery. It must be fact based and not just driven by emotions and hate speech. It must be constructive, it must have a vision that everyone must benefit from. Just like Martin Luther King Jr. movement.

If we must grow in this country, we must do things differently. This means standing for progress, equity, human right and development of posterity.Taking a cue from NK. This is the essence of the tred whether, whether christain or muslim. We must walk the dream.

All the best OP. Keep fighting for what is right. You are not alone.

I personally do not subscribe to Nnamdi Kaun/IPOB style of attacking other tribes, but he has a good intention albeit

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by motherfucker: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

Be proub of ur father my dear.... As chief of oponu and rada rada u could end up a conductor in ojuelegba...
Wow ur father got ur future planned out..
The greatest mistake any Nairalander will make is try to bully me by bringing parents into a bout. I can be ruthless bro... very ruthless and dirty with words you can't believe cos I am well up armed to teeth to get into a mud fight with you...

Do not bring parents into this... be warned! Deal with me directly and leave parents out of it. Only cowards resort to parental abuse when they can't hold on anymore...

But if you wanna bring parents in, I welcome you to your own funeral.

6 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by jacyhelen(f): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

The emir and kwara is ur problem!!
Are u from kwara?
If yes, why have u not mobilise ur people to start the #emir must go protest?

How many thread or headlines have u seen about kwarans trying to get rid of their emirs?
U expect people from ogun state to fight their (kwarans)battle right!
Can u wear ur shoe and have another man feel the pain?
Beyond doubt I now know am responding to a kid..
Don't brother mentioning me..
U just lost my attention.

them vs them
why na dey fight for biafra issue.
The young man is saying the truth and u are saying Trash.
Go and hate the north people,not biafran.

6 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by hucienda: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2017
What a revealing thread.

1 Like

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by hornyofife: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2017
petsam11:

i (Peace Unto You)!

Nnamdi Kanu once replied people who wanted to play state creation/division card with him and were telling him to start his protest and election boycott in his state..and his reply was simple

he is from abia now and was old enough to know when Abia state was created from Imo state, so he asked the crowd which state he was from before Abia state was created, they all shouted Imo state.

He then went further and asked before the creation of Imo state, which state his was from, and the crowd all screamed Anambra state, at that point the crowd cheered him.....So he told the crowd to tell those playing state division card that he is from Anambra state and said later one idiot will create Umuahia state out of Abia state and someone will tell him to go back to Umuahia to do his protest, that he is from Umuahia state... That was the most intelligent answer and reply to people who fall for state creation...We are all one people before state creation

State creation was to divide us and creat state identity

8 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2017
motherfucker:
The greatest mistake any Nairalander will make is try to bully me by bringing parents into a bout. I can be ruthless bro... very ruthless and dirty with words you can't believe cos I am well up armed to teeth to get into a mud fight with you...

Do not bring parents into this... be warned! Deal with me directly and leave parents out of it. Only cowards resort to parental abuse when they can't hold on anymore...

But if you wanna bring parents in, I welcome you to your own funeral.

Kingsolex is a coward

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by cumbak60: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Alcatraz007:

Basic123, is this an igbo man too? I hate Igbos more than you would ever do but that won't stop me from saying the truth.
You see your life, Mr. Christian sad . Ngwa, Umu Igbo lile, unu'nuru ive, vuru'uzo. No going back.

1 Like

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
jacyhelen:

them vs them
why na dey fight for biafra issue.
The young man is saying the truth and u are saying Trash.
Go and hate the north people,not biafran.

Both the north and biafrans are dunces....
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
nku5:

So Uwazurike is now Ohanaeze? Go and get some knowledge before you post on the internet, you no gree

Now I know the drive in ur region HUNGER" FYI u need more food lolss...
Raveged fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supreme Court Orders FG To Recover 18-year Lost Revenue From Oil Giants / Kogi APC Suspends Simon Achuba, Deputy Governor From The Party / Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.