Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (51831 Views)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by emi14: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2017
OrestesDante:
The man still dey form sexy face join
grin

You wey dey look for Virgin na virgin,?

I don't seem understand people anymore how do you want to reap from where you did not sow?

Look for Virgin in Nigeria is like Gulder Ultimate Search..

Looking for a Graduate virgin is like a lame wanting to climb Mount Everest.

grin
Lame climbing mountain..hahahaha
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by dominique(f): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2017
Men like him believe girls are being raised to end up in a man's kitchen, they believe they're doing women favours by marrying them. He will never appreciate her and he will treat her like a glorified housemaid. Such wife will end up wailing all over the social media with 'what do I do' stories that touch

6 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by MTKbudapest(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2017
search well you go see.
So idiots dont seem to realise that there are no more virgins in our land. cheesy
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by MTKbudapest(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2017
search well you go see.
So idiots dont seem to realised that there are no more virgins in our land. cheesy
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Memories12411: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Is either has bald head or he has skin infection.
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by tejaylo11: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2017
And we hv more female commenters opposition, so it is true we hv virgin scarcity����
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by RexEmmyGee: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2017
Poor man looking for online attention like bobrisky and co.

Funniest thing is that they always get it. Nigerians are really gullible sometimes

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by omasa: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2017
Maybe he is a houseboy taking picture for his ogas kitchen. Bros you better face the small work God gave you and stop posting rubbish before they sack you

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by arthur1000(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2017
For ur home&office furniture materials /accessories call 08137879450.Or visit us@km22 lekki-epe exp way opp lekki gardens ph2 ajah...
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by banmee(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

He need a househelp...not a wife..imagine he will only marry a virgin and university graduate to cook him a pounded yam and fufu and juz tell his wife to accupy his mad azz kitchen!
angry

NONSENSE!

That is not even the issue. Pounding yam and making fufu is basically in the resume of the average woman in Nigeria. They have resigned their fate to ensuring those task are met on a regular basis. What bothers me is the obsession with virgins in Nigeria. Why would any man go out of his way in search of one? These guys are too dumb to realize you stay the phuck away from virgins. I would never advice a man to make a woman's virginity the basis for his decision to marry. Never. S.tupid people everywhere.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by mrSerious(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2017
It's not entirely far-fetched judging by his looks.

mofeoluwadassah:
is he also a virgin undecided
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by agrovick(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2017
Bwahahahaha
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Dillusionist(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2017
this man is a drunken Lord..!!is he even a graduate and a virgin..see his mumu face like sexy

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by ExInferis(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2017
Is he looking for a wife or a cook?

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by mofeoluwadassah: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2017
holatin:
don't get defensive cus you lost yours. he is only stating his pipe dream and desire
ok....who ask you undecided
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by holatin(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
ok....who ask you undecided
W H O didn't ask me oooo.

pls who is WHO self
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by joenor(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2017
Hahaha... them go check u.
OrestesDante:
The man still dey form sexy face join
grin

You wey dey look for Virgin na virgin,?

I don't seem understand people anymore how do you want to reap from where you did not sow?

Look for Virgin in Nigeria is like Gulder Ultimate Search..

Looking for a Graduate virgin is like a lame wanting to climb Mount Everest.

grin
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by arsenal33: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2017
he wants clean babe, but he is dirty

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by joenor(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Nice question...
mofeoluwadassah:
is he also a virgin undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by joenor(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Charle... May Jah bless u
charleff512:
The Job Description Is Specified.Mr Elvis,just Say you Need A Cook To Serve As A Bedwarmer.Na Wa For This Generation!

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by ihatesycophant(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2017
And you think a decent girl would like this your kitchen wey if rat die inside it would take offloading all kitchen items before you see am. Town girl will not fall for this your cabinet kitchen, better go your village you may be fortunate to see a girl that has only be fingered by village priest but priest never enter.
This kind guy might have battered many girls but still looking for more to destroy. Shior!

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by mofeoluwadassah: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2017
holatin:
W H O didn't ask me oooo.
pls who is WHO self
you are just as confuse as what you post....smh
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by gentlegenius(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2017
segun400:
A Nigerian man who goes by the name Munguh Elvis took to a Facebook dating group to advertise for a wife.

Displaying his kitchen, he said he needs a virgin to come and occupy a position in it.

He also said it will be preferable if she's a university graduate, pretty, clean, sexy and welcoming.

Who's interested?

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/08/see-nigerian-man-looking-for-a-virgin-university-graduate-to-come-occupy-his-kitchen/
Looking for a virgin among graduates is tantamount to searching for a live fish on dry land.

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by holatin(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you are just as confuse as what you post....smh
and the chronic depression affection your generation couldn't make you decode the sarcastic note in the post.

ur case is a done case kid
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by shaybebaby(f): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2017
That kitchen though! He wants all of that and in exchange he is offering up that garbage dump? angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by ChiefAIE(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2017
You'll search till grow old bro, your face in the first place doesn't look cool sef

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by twinskenny(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Is the man sitting or standing? grin
Lol very funny

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by gentlegenius(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Wetin happen, did you loose my address?

51 Oluwadare St
Mushin GRA
Lagos.

Let me know when you copy so i can delete before all these yeye olosho go come dey knock mah door
Chairman, go marry. You are already 37!

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2017
e-diot, all these short guys sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by shaybebaby(f): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2017
one4GOD:
this are the type that will measure how many cups of garri and also inscribe his signature on yam.
You have missed your calling, you should be a stand up comedian. I'm crying with laughter grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict / What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man / 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.