Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (51832 Views)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by lilyheaven: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Evaberry:
Lol

I keep asking myself if some people are normal

Anyway his kitchen His choice his virgin cook/slave his business.

I think he is mentally ill

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by northvietnam(m): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
OmoOshodi:
lost dollar note can be easily found on ground in Aba market when compared with academic graduate virgin. ....

Quote of the YEAR.

OM0OSHODI 2017.
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by BabaRamota1980: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
banmee:

That is not even the issue. Pounding yam and making fufu is basically in the resume of the average woman in Nigeria. They have resigned their fate to ensuring those task are met on a regular basis. What bothers me is the obsession with virgins in Nigeria. Why would any man go out of his way in search of one? These guys are too dumb to realize you stay the phuck away from virgins. I would never advice a man to make a woman's virginity the basis for his decision to marry. Never. S.tupid people everywhere.

Thats because all you ever had was someone's left over. If you ever gone in a virgin before and took her with you on the "fantastic voyage" you wont be yearning crap in our face here. Find a virgin that will resurrect you then come back here and give testimony.
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Adadioranma79(f): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ouch, my belly
Cuddlebugie:
Is the man sitting or standing? grin
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by fyxboss(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
is he also a virgin undecided
my wife
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by BabaRamota1980: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
iknowstuff:

But he can find plenty babes like that oh if it is marry he wants to marry. But why on Facbook when there are plenty great women looking for relationship on LostRib.com?

He should check out LostRib.com here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v

Exactly! I bet you he already received mails from virgins almost graduating or already graduated who see his condition as an opportunity to remake the man. Afterall thats what women crave, to have a secured settlement in which they can tame the man and his wild sorrounding. Does he have a job? If he does we will see him on fb again soon withbhis prewedding shoot and his virgin graduate in his arms.
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by ADIEMUS(f): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
May you find one if you are. May you ne'er find one if you arn't
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by 10gram(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Story, why not graduate with a virgin or ur university dont have any,? so which university do you think you will get a virgin?
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by ADIEMUS(f): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin
refreshrate:
...this week on "houseboys with smart phones"

cheesy
refreshrate:
...this week on "houseboys with smart phones"

cheesy grin cheesy grin
ha ha ha ha ha
guy you gat no chill

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by banmee(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Thats because all you ever had was someone's left over. If you ever gone in a virgin before and took her with you on the "fantastic voyage" you wont be yearning crap in our face here. Find a virgin that will resurrect you then come back here and give testimony.

Here's the hypocrisy and s.tupidity of your argument. You have sex with women but go about looking for virgins to marry. Not too surprised though. Living in Nigeria warps the mind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by mechanics(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Is the man sitting or standing? grin
standing and why did you ask the question
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by BabaRamota1980: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
banmee:

Here's the hypocrisy and s.tupidity of your argument. You have sex with women but go about looking for virgins to marry. Not too surprised though. Living in Nigeria warps the mind.

Where do you live?

Tell me any country in the world where men first prefer a gaping pussy with 50,000 rounds to an elastic one with 0 rounds.

Its not about country...its about VIRILITY and TESTOSTERONE!

In fact, im going to put my own add out for a virgin and my requirements are different.

1 - she must be a proven virgin
2 - not older than 21
3 - never been coached about women liberation
4 - comes from a very wealthy family
5 - if the father has a company i must be made Director or shareholder in the company

grin
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by BabaRamota1980: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ill be back let me go holler at alayes in politics. grin
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by banmee(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Where do you live?

Tell me any country in the world where men first prefer a gaping pussy with 50,000 rounds to an elastic one with 0 rounds.

Its not about country...its about VIRILITY and TESTOSTERONE!

In fact, im going to put my own add out for a virgin and my requirements are different.

1 - she must be a proven virgin
2 - not older than 21
3 - never been coached about women liberation
4 - comes from a very wealthy family
5 - if the father has a company i must be made Director or shareholder in the company

grin

Here's how phucked up your mentality is. Where I live, the conversation does not even come up. We have better things to think about. If men here meet a virgin, all well and good, but if not we drive on.

3 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by dotcile28(f): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Victornezzar:

Mister are u dumb
am a virgin so ur opinion is useless
Mrs bloody liar.
its not an opinion rather a confirmation.
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by teflonjake(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
This ugly thing?

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Akindeadewale(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Where is the kitchen

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by coolexz7(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
And preferably a graduate of forestry.... She can comfortably explore that chest... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by profemmywise: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
all this Aba boys they like show themselves..make this one shift...

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by cococandy(f): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
ibkayee:
This is what I imagine most guys here look like when they create threads with similar requests, yeesh grin
exactly. Some are even worse looking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nofuckgiven: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rich men who have loads of cash never asked for virgins,its all these church rats. Mtchewwww!
Yet non-virgins keep getting married every Saturday. So who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by vicfy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
I wonder y y'all against d guy. He knows wat he wants, n I'm certain there r a few out there who can beat d challenge.
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
cococandy:
See the kitchen he's even beckoning somebody to occupy, tufia grin

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by cococandy(f): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
ibkayee:

See the kitchen he's even beckoning somebody to occupy, tufia grin
Like a dump house

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by BabaRamota1980: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
cococandy:

Coco, see as you dey show off. grin
You dont need to say it...your glow alone let me know you are getting love. Dash ya brother this iphone, this one for mah hand get broke screen broke key broke speaker broke cover. Wetin u say? cheesy
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ssms:
ur love for tall guys eeh.. ....
My love for tall guys? You know me too well, Mr ........
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
gozzlin:

You got it babe, you got it!!!!
I have no inkling of what you are on about grin
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
MRLANNISTER:

Does it matter if sitting or standing. Just signify your interest or lack thereof.That is if you are a ................ grin
Yes, it does. After all, i have to know what I'm getting myself into cheesy
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Heryoh: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
what is so special in this kitchen ooo, or am I d only one seeing dat clumsy small room.lolll u' d beta pray for a God fearing wife who will be like a mother to u

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by cococandy(f): 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Coco, see as you dey show off. grin
You dont need to say it...your glow alone let me know you are getting love. Dash ya brother this iphone, this one for mah hand get broke screen broke key broke speaker broke cover. Wetin u say? cheesy
What did I do now?
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by tealaw(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nigerians r born comedians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict / What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man / 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.