Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (51820 Views)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by gunpoint(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Hello dear, long time, hope you're well smiley
Thought you deleted you acct ages ago na
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by bigfather(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2017
segun400:
A Nigerian man who goes by the name Munguh Elvis took to a Facebook dating group to advertise for a wife.

Displaying his kitchen, he said he needs a virgin to come and occupy a position in it.

He also said it will be preferable if she's a university graduate, pretty, clean, sexy and welcoming.

Who's interested?

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/08/see-nigerian-man-looking-for-a-virgin-university-graduate-to-come-occupy-his-kitchen/

Is he also a VIRGIN ?

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by chuksdavid28(m): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2017
grin see him bald head
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2017
These guy just want to disgrace himself,if not then he is seeking for negative publicity which he will gain more easily as people we be talking about him,then he can work on making it positive if he wants to later.
Eg denrele,bob risky and Mr ibu etc.
Remember some people will do almost anything for the fame,money and attention like saarki,madridguy
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Gerrard59(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2017
oruma19:
loose girls will be shamelessly asking if he is a virgin. Should u unmarried girls not be Virgins? Waywardness has taken u pple off the track and u don't have any defence. Keep ursef till u marry, u won't hear, now no virgin in d land to marry again, what a world. Lolzzz

Keeping one's self goes both ways. These ladies didn't lose their virginity by themselves. Same males like the man in post made them lose it.

Not being a virgin doesn't mean one is loose.

3 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Viking007(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2017
ibkayee:
This is what I imagine most guys here look like when they create threads with similar requests, yeesh grin
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by ppness(f): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
you guys have finished this man. I think he has right to express his desires.
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by jujunaty(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
.. Just look at his eyes. If i say ZOO country now, they wld say HATE SPEECH.. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by wtfcoded: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
angry angry
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by wallarwallar(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
OmoOshodi:
Poor man... I pity you will search tire

Ritual thing loading... Virgin ko Virgo ni
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
na poor man dey find virgin....rich men like us believe in clean tight and shining ones not bushy untested.....who virginity help... u burst the towtow and then she starts servicing it with others...I wonder oo
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by agbonkamen(f): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
He looks dirty grin

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Don't tell all the ladies dat commented here on almost 5 pages has no single virgin?
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by uzoexcel(m): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Is the man sitting or standing? grin
lol..nne take am easy
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by princessG35: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
. Kia! u have finished me with laughter. Ur very wicked.
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

He need a househelp...not a wife..imagine he will only marry a virgin and university graduate to cook him a pounded yam and fufu and juz tell his wife to accupy his mad azz kitchen!
angry

NONSENSE!
funny
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by win2kwire: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
7th century mentality, occupy kitchen not house as equal partner!

CNN please use this as evidence the typical Nigerian is an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by drvalency: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
is he also a virgin undecided
I like you
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Fourwinds: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
kai.!!! this man fit see virgin graduate so? Oboy e go hard oo
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
gunpoint:

Thought you deleted you acct ages ago na
I did and then started using an alternative smiley
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Fourwinds: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
is he also a virgin undecided
hmmmmm....virgin.... untapped hole
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by mrdipye(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
undecided undecidedvirgin virgin virgin

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by exodustravels(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
funny
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by BabaRamota1980: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jigba:
To occupy your dirty kitchen, you mean shocked

Are these your daughters? Wow! Tell them they have very beautiful complexion. Somebody will find these pictures one day and use it to promote skin care products for "non-bleached" black people. grin
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Etianwanokon: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Is he himself a Virgin? Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by petitejolie(f): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
see kitchen. I tink say na beta kitchen sef. abeg let me come nd be going. I rushed here tinking I cud apply

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by augustine: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Are you trying to guessestimate his height? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Are these your daughters? Wow! Tell them they have very beautiful complexion. Somebody will find these pictures one day and use it to promote skin care products for "non-bleached" black people. grin

I wish! wink grin
I saw the picture online and yes they are beautiful cheesy
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by whytepawn1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
OmoOshodi:
Poor man... I pity you will search tire

Modified:lost dollar note can be easily found on ground in Aba market when compared with academic graduate virgin. .... Next please

Maybe he's referring to a tailoring graduate (fiiiiriii)
on the contrary one can still find virgins who are graduates... I for a fact knows two of such persons... there are virtuous Ladies out there....
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by ElderlyPerson(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Imagine, finding a wife whom to make errand girl of....His unkempt appearance is a true portrait of his dunghill cald kitchen...
Nigerians and undue familiarity are like wenger and failure..

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by lilyheaven: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
OrestesDante:
The man still dey form sexy face join
grin

You wey dey look for Virgin na virgin,?

I don't seem understand people anymore how do you want to reap from where you did not sow?

Look for Virgin in Nigeria is like Gulder Ultimate Search..

Looking for a Graduate virgin is like a lame wanting to climb Mount Everest.

grin
No virgin graduate will respond to his request, I'm sure he is aware.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.