Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (51826 Views)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by oglalasioux(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2017
His name is Mugu. He sure is.

3 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by sekem: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Is the man sitting or standing? grin

You wicked

Can't a short man have a say again?

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

Does it matter if sitting or standing. Just signify your interest or lack thereof.That is if you are a ................ grin
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Blissquare(f): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2017
Dream on. The sky is your limit. Ultramodern kitchen for grabs. Impossible is nothing. By the way, graduate virgins are not as scarce as people claim.

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by VeraBlinq(f): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2017
Kitchen nan da. Oloshi.
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Mihzsky(f): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2017
He is looking for a clean girl, while he is loking unkept himself @rough bears

4 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by one4GOD(f): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2017
OmoOshodi:
Poor man... I pity you will search tire
this are the type that will measure how many cups of garri and also inscribe his signature on yam.

5 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by kenzysmith: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2017
For nigeria he go wait tire he go grow white bear bear 4 in priick

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nackzy: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2017
After you have disvirgined many...God is watching you.... Repent

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2017
To occupy your dirty kitchen, you mean shocked

5 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by holatin(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2017
my grandma is one, her bride price is just 5 million
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Addy003(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Look at his head.... Hammer head of horror.... U day find virgin, she mustn't know how to cook abi, she should just occupy the kitchen like your cooker or fridge... And also she mustn't be pretty, but sexy... I wonder what you are looking for

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by xtybliss(f): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Come, I be virgin grin
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by chinonsoc14(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2017
blood of buhari
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Teebouye995(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2017
the man name don talk am finish....na korret MUNGUH him be

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by missyadorable(f): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2017
ugly kitchen!

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by dotcile28(f): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2017
Victornezzar:
Some people dat av lost deir virginity long time ago are just pained, The man isn't forcing anybody
You wanna claim one.
YEYENATU

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Hier(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2017
deeper life get them plenty

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by holatin(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
is he also a virgin undecided
don't get defensive cus you lost yours.
he is only stating his pipe dream and desire
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Victornezzar: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2017
dotcile28:

You wanna claim one.
YEYENATU
Mister are u dumb
am a virgin so ur opinion is useless

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2017
ibkayee:
This is what I imagine most guys here look like when they create threads with similar requests, yeesh grin

Very poor imagination
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by oyebode95(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2017
He needs a multi purpose lady.....
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

He is sitting-standing

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by jefflittlecent(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Yahoo boy when dey fine virgin for ritual. Keep looking
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by columbus007(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Oga Mugu elvis,you are on your own mehn grin
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Egheson: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2017
That guy funny gan
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by davibid: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Please op help me ask him how many of his sisters are virgins

Anyways it's obvious the guy is seeking for attention because he doesn't look like someone serious looking for a soulmate

Because his criteria is so unrealistic and impossicant

#funnyguy
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Celegbengz(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2017
The man is close to gravity

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by blackbeau1(f): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2017
I hope he is a virgin too

3 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Freethought(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2017
Damibiz:
he is nearest in meaning to the ground
Damibiz:
Damibiz:

Lwkmd
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Rozaytee: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2017
Looolzzz...make him dey find dey go..wish him luck..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict / 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.