Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (47871 Views)

Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) / Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge / Nigeria Immigration Arrests Nine Illegal Immigrants Heading To Libya From Kano8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by favourmic(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
The reason they hate buhari is all becos of this very useless officers.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
serverconnect:

So foreigners can not enter Nigeria and complain if they found unwanted behaviour? We still have a long way to go.

The thing tire me.
I have a thesis that most Nigerians do not want to end corruption; they just want their turn at the till.

3 Likes

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by sukkot: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Thanks brah but in case you are unaware, Albinoism is 100% correct and synonymous to Albinism...

albinoism is not listed in any modern day dictionary or etymology dictionary. maybe it is present in igbira dictionary grin grin

TRY AND GOOGLE ALBINOISM. YOU GET NOTHING
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by subtlemee(f): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
belindar:

You are one of the people that gives Nigeria bad name. Why must an immigration officer tried to swindle the lady. Instead of you to condemn the behavior of the officer you are supporting him. How can they tell her she overstayed. Even if she overstayed, that does not mean she cannot travel out of Nigeria. Why holding her to ransom. Tell me one country you travel to and their immigration officer are demanding for money the way they do at Nigeria Airports..

How have you been able to authenticate this or you just go with the recitation "Nigeria is corrupt" who is failing Nigeria now?
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by ibkayee(f): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
sukkot:
albinoism is not listed in any modern day dictionary or etymology dictionary. maybe it is present in igbira dictionary grin grin

Oh my days grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by ericmor: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
serverconnect:

So foreigners can not enter Nigeria and complain if they found unwanted behaviour? We still have a long way to go.

i tire too myself o. some nairalanders comment en. Is only God that will help us in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by belindar: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
sukkot:
bros this your logic is that of a man who has smoked osogbo weed. if you have 6 months visa it means you can stay 6 months. if you have 2 months visa it means you can stay 2 months

Don't mind him. Maybe he is an immigration that is why he is supporting criminality. Even if she overstayed , must she paid #3 million naira?
If she overstayed. She will not be held at the boarder rather she will face the consequences anytime she applied for visa again from her own country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by gberra: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:

We are survivors, we don't rant anyhow over trivial things,I've been to airports and i watch border security on DSTV,this things happens everywhere,Nigeria is not the only corrupt country

No...I won't let anybody run my country down like that
Your country? .. Which country??
We share no country with corrupt ass.
No matter the long years you spend watching DSTV, it still can't restore you a slice of sense.
DSTV is your real world, better stick to that than stick out a nasty tongue to the realities in the outside world
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by sucess001(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:

Your citizenship is an embarrassment to the country

how so?

you support a foreigner being fleeced of her money and you dont feel any sense of shame?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by nairanaira12: 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:
Who send am message for our country? Mbok leave our country for us,we like it like that just an encounter you are terming the whole country corrupt...

Nigeria is too corrupt and you survived five weeks? the oyinbo sef no be better one twas thinking she's even American

Your comment shows why this country will remain backward forever. Corruption has eaten deep into your system that you now see nothing wrong in it.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Guestlander: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
coldsummer:
Its high time the government did something about the extortion going on in our airports. Even local airports are not innocent

It is absolutely ridiculous what is going on at the MMA. From the check in counter to customs, the officials are like piranhas on a feeding frenzy, just pray they don't zero in on you. The relief you will feel when you finally board your flight is like something you have never experienced before.
MMA sucks big time.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
sukkot:

again brah, thanks for the try but I think just use Google next time

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by sukkot: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Oh my days grin grin
grin grin
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by henribj(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
I am happy when I see white foreigners give negative remarks concerning the fraud being perpetuated within Nigeria to them, because this fraud has become so bad and huge that we ordinary Nigerians can't fight it alone, and there seems to be nothing we can do to fight this fraud, the only hope it seems we have is for foreigners to speak up because that is when the authorities take notice and then try to investigate and reduce this fraud, am not in support of the fraud going on in Nigeria and I have always said, if person wan thief go outside your home zone and thief, no thief for your home zone
#justsaying #justmyopinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by redcliff: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:
Who send am message for our country? Mbok leave our country for us,we like it like that just an encounter you are terming the whole country corrupt...

Nigeria is too corrupt and you survived five weeks? the oyinbo sef no be better one twas thinking she's even American

she is 100 times more human than you and this your useless comment
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by redcliff: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:

We experience worse things in other countries too and shrug it off and continue with our lives without making noise..i don't blame her,anything Nigeria gives instant popularity

that is why you and your useless country is where it is today.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by gberra: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
sukkot:

Oshogbo dictionary bawo? grin . I bet you can't find it in Opon Imo cheesy

PS; You've edited it to igbira cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by genxris: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:

thats the restructuring Obasanjo is speaking about. Mentality restructuring... how can you spew that nonsense after listening to the innocent woman's story
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by sukkot: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
again brah, thanks for the try but I think just use Google next time
brah where did you dig this out of ? it must be another internet in mars because on this internet on earth there is no albinoism lmao. like i have googled the thing tire and nothing comes up. be like say you are operating in an alternate universe. you are typing to us from planet uranus or mars or somewhere. maybe another galaxy grin grin
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by greatseed: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:

We experience worse things in other countries too and shrug it off and continue with our lives without making noise..i don't blame her,anything Nigeria gives instant popularity
Will u shut up! Shameless girl.... So u promoting scam? Anyway we know ur type "girlfriend of a yahoo boy" supporting scam 4rm the womb
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by linearity: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

But you can't blame them because most Nigerians are actually criminals and that's a fact , Nigeria has more people in foriegn jail than any other country ..I am sure you even wore a gold chain and had a tattoo join that your first class ticket

Dude, you paint with too wide a brush.

You have a valid point, but don't tarnish it by over generalization of the facts.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by subtlemee(f): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
gberra:
Better feel sorry for yourself how many sane minds have been able to fry you for being despicably low & too slow in thinking.
The Mods rather helped prevent a situation. Leaving the comment standing could be a high likelihood for a suicide.
Get those loosed screws back on in your head so you can understand the magnitude of damage corruption had caused us at every level of our institution.

I bet you need no preaching to, because you're corruption personified but we shall get you... All of you!... All corrupt ass!

Suicide over a comment I know is written by an intelligent psychopath? My skin is too thick for me to be dettered by a numbed fellow who's corruption level is higher than the universe but is coming here to play saint,evaluate yourself will you say you are any better? Who makes up Nigeria isn't it me and you? If you accept that "Nigeria" is corrupt then you are cos I am not and I won't let anyone run me and my country down because I don't do same to theirs with all our embezzled cash they are hiding...with this show of disrespect and low morals exhibited you are corrupt it doesn't necessarily mean you need to extort or embezzle, so please scoot from my space
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by sukkot: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
gberra:
Oshogbo dictionary bawo? grin . I bet you can't find it in Opon Imo cheesy

PS; You've edited it to igbira cheesy cheesy
lmao yeah i first put igbira and my gurl quoted the igbira before i changed it to osogbo so i changed it back to igbira. just trying to be consistent grin
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by belindar: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:

How have you been able to authenticate this or you just go with the recitation "Nigeria is corrupt" who is failing Nigeria now?

I have passed thru that Airport on numerous occasions, I have witnessed the level bribery and the way the immigration treats passengers. It's horrible. So I'm talking from experience. You can go there and do a survey and come back and narrate your experience.
An immigration officer will asking you where is your hotel reservation at your destination when traveling out of Nigeria. That is not his job. That is the job of the country you going to.

1 Like

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by subtlemee(f): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
greatseed:
Will u shut up! Shameless girl.... So u promoting scam? Anyway we know ur type "girlfriend of a yahoo boy" supporting scam 4rm the womb

By their fruits ye shall know them..everybody hiding under keypad to spew,this one could've even finish snatching somebody's phone at one junction
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by joeluv: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nigeria is too corrupt. Infact irredeemable. Fraud stars on the rampage, politicians are all thieves, ritualists, 419 pastors, kidnapping, armed robbery and the immigration, a shameless lot. you see people here on Naira land saying we like our country like that. WTH. How can anyone say that. I give up!! Nigerians, we are our own worst enemy.
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
sukkot:
brah where did you dig this out of ? it must be another internet in mars because on this internet on earth there is no albinoism lmao. like i have googled the thing tire and nothing comes up. be like say you are operating in an alternate universe. you are typing to us from planet uranus or mars or somewhere. maybe another galaxy grin grin
Hahaha bros, shey you and Thomas relate? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by subtlemee(f): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
genxris:
thats the restructuring Obasanjo is speaking about. Mentality restructuring... how can you spew that nonsense after listening to the innocent woman's story

Why didn't she cry out there only to make videos later? Stop helping paint your country black..you are the one spewing rubbish if you are only concerned about wht people say about your country than making it better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport, Stop A Lagos-Bound Aircraft. Kill One / Nigerians In Netherlands / Pictures Of Port Harcourt International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.