Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79561 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2007
Playmate, aside from a few lines, i could say u have spoken well. In a way, we are saying d same thing.i am a lover of good music, 4 me, its never about d artist,its always abt d song. U can be rest assured dat if tuface made one wrong move, i wnt hesistate to criticise him. If dis thread was talking about d personal lifes of artist , i woudnt have many nice things to say abt tu. i like to give respect to whom its due, and dats why i wont dabble into d kennis music issue, they took naija music to d next level, they have earned my respect, if u have ever been first , it doesnt matter who comes after.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 3:55am On Nov 23, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 5:35am On Nov 23, 2007
@playmate, ur post was superb, I wonder why it hasnt been replied ***just wondering***
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2007
@pheesayor

reply to what exactly? P-Square and faze sulking about not getting awards c'mon i think we're past that. Don't worry about it 2face and D'banj would be somewhere else polishing their awards and smiling. You guys keep acting like awards do not matter yet, in every faze bio/profile maybe on his website or myspace, they describe him as this multi award winning artist. Y do they need that title stamped on him if its not important? Furthermore its not even very accurate

P.S. - LOL @ R.Kelly not having any awards. Is that a joke He has 3 grammys sitting in his house or wherever he keeps them not to talk of numerous other miscellaneous ones. People should pls think or do research b4 blurting out whatever comes to their heads. Do they think the people they're talking to r stupid
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2007
2 all the way
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2007
@mrmeetoo, what I liked about the interview was what faze said about people's reponse being his award. I think thats enough satisfaction who is beign appreciated more day by day. Any objections?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2007
@mrmeetoo, what I liked about the interview was what faze said about people's reponse being his award. I think thats enough satisfaction who is beign appreciated more day by day. Any objections?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2007
@mrmeetoo, what I liked about the interview was what faze said about people's reponse being his award. I think thats enough satisfaction for an artiste who is beign appreciated more day by day. Any objections?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by djhills(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2007
like ma bro said!!! 'time will tell'
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2007
Yeah right, he is cool with peoples response and not neccesarily awards.hmnn, Isnt dat touching? Hes actually willing to settle for a few screams and hugs from his fans, while d likes of dbanj and tuface are getting dat and more. Eeeh ya, poor faze? What a pity. Gosh , now y'all are gonn make me cry.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by bolajibaok(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2007
NAIRALAND BATTLE RAP WORLD CUP DRAWS :

GROUP A, GROUP B ,GROUP C, GROUP D, GROUP E .GROUP F

EACH GROUP CONSIST OF 4 BATTLE RAPPERS , SEEDED RAPPERS TO BE ANNOUNCED ON ENTRY NO 24'S ARRIVAL.one more slot opened

see the link here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-93267.64.html
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2007
playmate:

watched a brief interview of psquare nd faze.
i quote paul:its not all about d awards,look at r.kelly he hasn't won a single award,yet he's d biggest name in rnb.
faze:yes av been nominated a no of times but am not 2 keen on winnin an award.when i sing nd people sing along nd enjoy,i appreciate that.my awards are my fans.

LOL  Faze is a lousy liar! angryWho doesnt want to be credited for his work(s)?He said all dat to console himself. he wish to have one.its only an hyprocrite that alter things like that. Thats flimsy!i guess he would say on the podium of the awards if he had won one like this"i thank god Almighty for his talents he has given me, in addition,my Hardowork has really paid off, bla bla bla" why didnt he frown at his nominations?i know he must ve been expecting sometin sadAwards are product of hardwork

And for Psquare they are ignorant,unrooted,lame and local. musicians dat doesnt knw entertainments;dey cant even figure out dat R. kelly had 3 grmmies in his kitty?that is preposterous!i rmba thier first Kora awrds, they were handling like pigeons on stage then awrds wasnt the thing they even sang about it. they were  lucky to have gotten dis one with enuf begging 4 Sms.if they dont knw hw to talk they shud ZIP UP cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2007
playmate:

watched a brief interview of psquare nd faze.
i quote paul:its not all about d awards,look at r.kelly he hasn't won a single award,yet he's d biggest name in rnb.
faze:yes av been nominated a no of times but am not 2 keen on winnin an award.when i sing nd people sing along nd enjoy,i appreciate that.my awards are my fans.

LOL  Faze is a lousy liar! angryWho doesnt want to be credited for his work(s)?He said all dat to console himself. he wish to have one.its only an hyprocrite that alter things like that. Thats flimsy!i guess he would say on the podium of the awards if he had won one like this"i thank god Almighty for his talents he has given me, in addition,my Hardowork has really paid off, bla bla bla" why didnt he frown at his nominations?i know he must ve been expecting sometin sadAwards are product of hardwork

And for Psquare they are ignorant,unrooted,lame and local. musicians dat doesnt knw entertainments;dey cant even figure out dat R. kelly had 3 grmmies in his kitty?that is preposterous!i rmba thier first Kora awrds, they were handling like pigeons on stage then awrds wasnt the thing they even sang about it. they were  lucky to have gotten dis one with enuf begging 4 Sms.if they dont knw hw to talk they shud ZIP UP cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2007

LOL paul must be a joker oh, chie shocked shocked

There is one thing I really hate in life, and that is people posting crap without doing research about to confirm how accurate the info is

I bet they were trying to sound intelligent by comparing R kelly

Do they have any ideas how many Grammy's he had, or any other awards won

Why was he given the name "King of R&B" or did he think they just dashed him the name

Btw, Do they have any idea who R Kelly is undecided

I had no intention of relying to the thread until I saw that rubbish

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2007
Watchd dat same interview o,imagine common amen awards wey dem eedris and rasqie don win,una darling faze neva win.

by d way did any1 see his specs? It reminds me of xmas sunglass wen i was young. Him mates dey wear prada dem,him dey wear rubbish
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2007
tosinadeda:

Watchd that same interview o,imagine common amen awards wey them eedris and rasqie don win,una darling faze never win.

by d way did anyone see his specs? It reminds me of xmas sunglass when i was young. Him mates dey wear prada them,him dey wear rubbish

That is the issue, does that make RASQIE and EEDRIS better??

The last paragragh of your post sounds very puerile, dont attack Faze's person, that isnt within the scope of this thread
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2007
No use back enter o,wut it means is dat since awards meant 4 talents cant be won by him,y cnt he win d ones meant 4 the mediocres?

and by d way i didnt mean 2 attack his person,i only posted wut i noticed.
At least an artiste of his "class" should know wut 2 wear,dnt u think so?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2007
He cant be compared to my Tu
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2007
Sure
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2007
I can understand why faze hasnt won many awards yet, its simple. In all categories faze usually comes up as second best. Lets be practical here.Based on d past year, would faze win best vocalist in a category where he is nominated alongside sunny neji and obiwon? Would he win best pop album if he was in d same category with GET SQUARED and GRASS TO GRACE. Can KOLOMENTAL win MOST POPULAR SONG ahead of YAHOOZE. How many would vote faze as BEST MALE ARTIST ahead of d kokomaster or tubaba. Its not beef or bad belle but to get an award u got to be d best,and right now, faze isnt. If we had to write a list of the TOP THREE NAIJA ARTIST , faze wouldnt make d list. FACT.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2007
jejelolatu:

I can understand why faze hasnt won many awards yet, its simple. In all categories faze usually comes up as second best. Lets be practical here.Based on d past year, would faze win best vocalist in a category where he is nominated alongside sunny neji and obiwon? Would he win best pop album if he was in d same category with GET SQUARED and GRASS TO GRACE. Can KOLOMENTAL win MOST POPULAR SONG ahead of YAHOOZE. How many would vote faze as BEST MALE ARTIST ahead of d kokomaster or tubaba. Its not beef or bad belle but to get an award u got to be d best,and right now, faze isnt. If we had to write a list of the TOP THREE NAIJA ARTIST , faze wouldnt make d list. FACT.

Hmmmmm, very spurious and not convincing, i wish i had time to reply you, just so busy at the moment, but if you want instant replies we could talk about it on chat
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2007
moodylady & mrmetoo i didn't say it,paul said it nd i heard him clearly.

goldenboy so because paul not psquare made a blunder u re jst gonna yab dem.o pls we know psquare is d main hit in naija u dnt av 2 badmouth dem,easy talk bro dey dnt no anything bout entertainment shocked shocked but dey av won up 2 20 awards if not more dan nd der songs make waves.my my hw come.oh boy dnt say dat agn dis is psquare we're talkin bout,of all artistes 2 say dat bout psquare dey re untouchable.yeah awards are d produts of hardwork.doesn't mean faze hasn't been workin hard infact hardwork helped his album bcom better dan 2face's album. wink

@tosinadeda
geez u cnt compare faze wit eedris nd rasqie,dey sing diff stuff nd of course he's better dan dem.who cares bout wat u think of his specs if u ain't pleased bout his specs pls keep ur fingers 2 urself wen it coms 2 dat cos dats none of our business.abeg no start wit dat one.

jeje dnt,dnt compare yahooze wit kolomental abeg no go der. lipsrsealed
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 12:22am On Nov 24, 2007
PLlaymate, Why shouldnt i compare yahooze to kolomental, they are both meaningless songs dat got popular for unreasonable reasons (no pun intended) nyways dat doesnt matter. i said in my last post dat yahooze is more popular than kolomental, and u said dat i shouldnt compare them. I dnt wanna misquote u, so help us al here, ur answer would go a long way in showing how biased u are where faze is concerned. Please dnt beat about d bush, a simple answer wd do. Which song is more popular in naija today, KOLOMENTAL or YAHOOZE?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 1:25am On Nov 24, 2007
For real for real, why can't she compare Yahooze and Kolomental. Maybe don't compare because Yahooze blows Kolomental out of the water. Yahooze is waaaaaaaaaay more popular and thats the truth. Pls lets go there!!!

@playmate

If it was as if I was referring to, I really wasn't, it was Paul I was referring to its just that u too quoted him to make a point
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2007
@all, yahoozee and kolomental wasnt released the same time. When kolomental was dropped, it was a big hit then yahoozee came. Two songs cant be at number one,they would been comparable if they were dropped the same time. Kolomental waz a surprise from faze. I even think they will fade now cos of psquare's do me until kolomental's remix is dropped. The fact here is that no party is complete without these songs.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2007
Kolomental has been on since the begining of the year while yahooze was mid-year & jeje kolomental is not meaningless,the concept of the song is craziness,there's a difference btw meaningless & craziness,read the lyrics of kolomental & you'll understand what i mean.Yahooze-meaningless,Kolomental-craziness.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2007
playmate:

goldenboy so because paul not psquare made a blunder u re jst going to yab them.o please we know psquare is d main hit in naija u dnt av 2 badmouth them,easy talk bro dey dnt no anything bout entertainment shocked shocked but dey av won up 2 20 awards if not more dan nd der songs make waves.my my hw come.oh boy dnt say that agn this is psquare we're talkin bout,of all artistes 2 say that bout psquare dey re untouchable.yeah awards are d produts of hardwork.doesn't mean faze hasn't been workin hard infact hardwork helped his album bcom better dan 2face's album
Playmate. Nearly have never kill a bird before.So you are still insisting that Fazes album is beta? and 2face was not tight enuf, but it earn him a pretigious MOBO awrds-know that its not a nija awrd so Faze doesnt ve an excuses.They released their album the same time so i dont know what you mean;of course you re blindly bias.
P square produced music but they are not seasoned. i dont want them to condemn awrds cos dey didnt ve enuf this time.tosinadeda was right, he is second best.Remember he has neva be on top.workhard bro u re almost there cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2007
Definitely who God has blessed, No man can curse.
2baba all the way
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2007
Playmate firstly i didnt compare faze with rasqui and eedris,u dnt av2 twist my post to say wut u wnt,wut i said is that faze is so  "good" that even to win an amen award that the like of rasqui and eedrees av won is hard 4 him

and by way u cnt tel wut 2 say and wut not2 say about faze ok,dnt give me dat crap again
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2007
Awards are for a year. kolomental couldnt maintain its popularity for a year. " Do me "or no "do me". Yahooze is stil d most popular song in naija. When yahooze hit d waves, faze lost his chance of winning most popular song.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2007
Kolomental was the most popular song from 1st quarter to 3rd quarter of the year,when the video came out,it rocked the no. 1 spot in various tv/radio stations & the video really escalated the popularity unlike yahooze,so in terms of popularity,kolo got it & the song dat reigned afta/during it was stylee,it was later on dat yahooze rocked but dats over now cos p square's do me is the reigning hit.2face's see me so also had its own share of popularity this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.