Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women (23572 Views)

My View On Nairaland As A Home For Diffrent Cultures... / African Culture, Nigeria -my View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by oyinda3(f): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2010
I came here with mad love and respect, added my two cents and I am being attacked ONLY because I am not Nigerian, atleast I have class.

lol. the love and respect shows all over ur posts. in fact, i'm overwhelmed. I really don't know why these foolish ppl are attacking you. don't mind them. very classless nigerians. they're probably envious because you are so classy. keep it up!!
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2010
oyinda.:

lol. the love and respect shows all over your posts. in fact, i'm overwhelmed. I really don't know why these foolish ppl are attacking you. don't mind them. very classless nigerians. they're probably envious because you are so classy. keep it up!!

Thank you again. People will be people. Its not just Nigerians or Jamaicans its a human issue. Ignorance vs understanding. Again I thank you for the kind words. I was classless a little lol got emotional but I'm a woman about it.
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by nihun(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

the word is FAR! F.A.R and it doesnt get any wacker than two men trying to argue with a female. seriously. its bad enough ppl cant read and get outraged over nothing but this is taking it too far.

English is not my first language, what's you excuse for your foul comments.

A Nigerian girl is worth 10 of your type.
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by na2day2(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2010
oyinda.:

lol. the love and respect shows all over your posts. in fact, i'm overwhelmed. I really don't know why these foolish ppl are attacking you. don't mind them. very classless nigerians. they're probably envious because you are so classy. keep it up!!

classic! ! ! grin grin grin
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by nihun(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

classic! ! ! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin she could not see it, irony
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by na2day2(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2010
nihun:

lol grin grin grin
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2010
nihun:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know it takes a "classless" nigerian to see the "classy" irony
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by madlady(f): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2010
@Poster, I am really not sure how you will take this but I will say it anyway.

Yes it's true some awful things can be said on the net but you must remember people will be people, you cannot stop them from expressing their point of view.

Your post did have some slurs, had I been Nigerian I would have come back at you.

I have only ONCE had a dust-up with anyone on this site, the person in question did not raise his voice, swear or call me anything that I could call offensive, to be honest I came out  of the encounter with nothing but respect for him, I know he could have gone much further, he conducted his self with dignity

If you look at the 1st page of your post you will see that more than a few ppls could see some good points in your write-up
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by Basildon1(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2010
Without a doubt, the poster goofed the minute she dared say that nigerian men told her they preferred other races over their nigerian women,
BUT for these 2 guys to go on and on at it with a female really smacks of the absurd,
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by baeyy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2010
so much for being classy @poster lmao
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by lekside44(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2010
if you want a date, i can help you out
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2010
Basildon1:

Without a doubt, the poster goofed the minute she dared say that nigerian men told her they preferred other races over their nigerian women,
BUT for these 2 guys to go on and on at it with a female really smacks of the absurd, 

Thank you babe. If you reread my post you will see i didnt say the perferred me I said they criticized their own women and I had to set them straight only to say that you cannot judge all because of some. It was true. The irony is that my point of not judging caused biased ppls to judge me, I have dated African men from all over not just Nigerian LOL. They've said harsh things about African women, them not I but its not self praise i feel sorry for them because i believe African women are amongst some of the most beautiful, sure some have disgusting attitudes but nevertheless MORE are classy AND beautiful with top of the line personalities, real women. I did lose my cool towards Madlady, thats the ONLY thing i regret. I am pleased you see my point about two stooges taking on a woman, atleast you are a real man i can appreciate that. Have a blessed day.  grin

This is the type of stuff i used to hear. Im not down with it but sadly some Nigerian men feel so. In his case he prefers SA women. I DO NOT i repeat DO NOT approve of his tone it is simply not 100 percent in truth but im only posting to show the issues that plaque some Niaja men. Again I will be attacked but I dont care.

Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2010
ifedy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know it takes a "classless" nigerian to see the "classy" irony

yup, that would the classless Nigerian woman who not only judges based on ethnicity but tries to prolong an argument that is long dead and gone  wink grow up mam. If you call class threatening someone for saying something you disagree with ONLY, SOLELY, SOLAMENTE because they are not from your country , well I must be a new fool. You have no room to judge any, that I am sure of. Focus on uplifting yourself and not hating on another black woman for standing up for herself and proving her point. The only person I was wrong to talk to in classless ways way MadLady, everyone else who attacked me even then I still did not use slurs towards them because they have the mind of children. Only a pathetic bully and self pitiful children will attack people to feel good about themselves.
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by na2day2(m): 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2010
Basildon1:

i hope these two guys u are ranting abt does not involve me. i strongly recommend u go the the first post, read my response b4 u start saying crap. as u failed to notice that i was talking to sum1 else and she just wanted a fight. as for her claiming fair, BULLSHIT!
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

i hope these two guys u are ranting abt does not involve me. i strongly recommend u go the the first post, read my response b4 u start saying crap. as u failed to notice that i was talking to sum1 else and she just wanted a fight. as for her claiming fair, BULLSHIT!

i LOVE you too, i feel the love. wink
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by agabaI23(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

You have the attention you wanted and you now wanna chase na2day? Go ahead. Nigerian men are cool and they are in demand. grin
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by agabaI23(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

How did this one escape Seun. It should haveb been bullunmentionable.
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2010
agabaI23:

You have the attention you wanted and you now wanna chase na2day? Go ahead. Nigerian men are cool and they are in demand. grin

lol I dont want him babe. Dont get it twisted I was being sarcastic. SOME Niaja men are cool as the guy who called out the two stooges proved. Your avatar is, wow, lol.
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by na2day2(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

right!

agabaI23:

How did this one escape Seun. It should haveb been bullunmentinable.

they censor that too?  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by agabaI23(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

lol I dont want him babe. Dont get it twisted I was being sarcastic. SOME Niaja men are cool as the guy who called out the two stooges proved. Your avatar is, wow, lol.
Yea girls use sarcasm to pass their messages too!

Ok you are drooling over that one too? grin
Just take one. You cannot handle two Nigerian Unmentionables grin. They will kill you in one week.

My avatar is hot. You wish it was you.
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2010
agabaI23:

Yea girls use sarcasm to pass their messages too!

Ok you are drooling over that one too? grin
Just take one.

My avatar is hot. You wish it was you.

HA! thats hilarious. Stop picking on me LOL. just kidding. But no I'm just tired of the bickering. Shes a pretty girl indeed but I'm perfectly content with my ebony shell God gave me  grin
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by agabaI23(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

HA! thats hilarious. Stop picking on me LOL. just kidding. But no I'm just tired of the bickering. Shes a pretty girl indeed but I'm perfectly content with my ebony shell God gave me grin

She is also ebony don't forget.
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2010
agabaI23:

She is also ebony don't forget.

Ya. i know, i just prefer chocolate. Im not hating on her though she is a bombshell very shapely.
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by agabaI23(m): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Ya. i know, i just prefer chocolate. Im not hating on her though she is a bombshell very shapely.
Before nko, why you no go prefer chocolate when you are chocolate?
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2010
agabaI23:

Before nko, why you no go prefer chocolate when you are chocolate?

lol i do prefer chocolate she is caramel. i have a fetish for dark skin.
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by agabaI23(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

lol i do prefer chocolate she is caramel. i have a fetish for dark skin.
You have not changed anything from what I said. A leopard cannot change its spot and should be wise enough to love its spots.
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2010
agabaI23:

You have not changed anything from what I said. A leopard cannot change its spot and should be wise enough to love its spots.

ya. lol i just got it.
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by agabaI23(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

ya. lol i just got it.
Because if you were like her you would be in love with caramel colour grin
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2010
agabaI23:

Because if you were like her you would be in love with caramel colour grin

MOST DEF. You have a preference?
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by agabaI23(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2010
I like al, shades of dark skin.

Very fair people make the bottom of my list though. wink

Very smooth and even chocolate with cellulites make joint top with the caramel colour inside my room grin
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by platinumnk(f): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2010
Nigerians are too funny,
Up and down Nigerian women are bashed.

Now they are in defence.
Funny,
Jamaicans and  Haitians are cool.
Re: My View: Nigerian vs Carribbean Women by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
agabaI23:

I like al, shades of dark skin.

Very fair people make the bottom of my list though. wink

Very smooth and even chocolate with cellulites make joint top with the caramel colour inside my room grin

Lol. I understand. thats funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13)

Which Top Ten African Countries to you Contribute To The Image Of Africa Today? / Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola / Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.