Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (63656 Views)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / What He Noticed In Her Private / My Husband Said He Will Divorce When He Noticed Am Not A Virgin After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
rittyray:
I have,but I do not know how he hacks my accounts

Change your secrete questions then change your passwords. May be your secrete questions and answers are infos he knows he can still use that to recorver your passwords .

Another thing is check your phone lines and cancel all diverts. He might have used a code to divert your calls wen u were still together and untill u cancle all diverts every call u receive connects with his phone and he listens to every conversation at his own end.

if he kps disturbing you afterwards wake up at the middle of the night and curse him with a bottle of chilled Coke. grin

This should teach you a lesson. It doesnt matter how much you love a guy dont share your passwords with him. It applies to guys also. Even inlove there should be privacy. Who ever demands your passwords because he or she wants to be monitoring you is not worth trusting because he/she does not trust you.

THERE SHOULD BE PRIVACY IN LOVE.

Try the the two suggestions above i believe it will work.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by kelzgie: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:
change all your passwords, if he keeps bothering you, lemme know
lol.. sharp guy.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
rittyray:
I was dating this guy whom I loved so much but he double date behind my back...I recall I that I came here seeking for advice, so I decided to forget about him .
my greatest surprise is that he has been logging into my Facebook account, my gmail and the rest
reading all my chats,an afterwards he will call me to asked who I was chatting with....
please guys what should I do because am confused

what should I do

Treat him as a hacker and get him arrested...ur own pound of flesh or change your details as said by everyone tongue
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by fitprince: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
put pepper for your toto . olodo.
so person no fit share prick with you again?
btw this is the most stupid question i have ever read this year
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by youngfocus(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
rittyray:
I was dating this guy whom I loved so much but he double date behind my back...I recall I that I came here seeking for advice, so I decided to forget about him .
my greatest surprise is that he has been logging into my Facebook account, my gmail and the rest
reading all my chats,an afterwards he will call me to asked who I was chatting with....

what should I do
How does dis treat got to front page,abeg tell me hw much u bribe d mod DAT move dis to FP,cos dis is irrelevant qstns,change ur password DAT is all,moreover were u still dating him if yes.DAT mean u too her cheating on him,dat is y u worried,bt if no abeg gv him better course of him life,and change ur password
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by GoldNiagara(m): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:

Madam Juliette the God wrath on cheating boo.Will love to meet the paprika in person.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by ailenmen: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Simple Chang ur password
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Kowor(f): 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
rittyray:
Try random passwords eg jollof rice, buhari, lalasticlala, gorimopa etc
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Humility017(m): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sniper12:
See as op hot. Mumu still cheat on am
my Dear bro
even the ladies are not helping matters...
It is guys of that kind they easily fall for...
it more easier for a guy wit bad intentions to get a lady than for a man wit good intentions...
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by coolh3ad(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do

https://www.nairaland.com/3932749/need-mature-guys-here
I just read your post above and I know where the problem is. She is one of those ladies that fall in "LUST" with a guy and find it hard to forget about him. Can you imagine - you knew he was cheating and you didn't want to judge him. Does that add up or even make sense. Na wa for you o madam.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by coolh3ad(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
fitprince:
put pepper for your toto . olodo.
so person no fit share prick with you again?
btw this is the most stupid question i have ever read this year

Most stupid, Most annoying, Most senseless for me

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by 9jatatafo(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
please change your password, date of birth, secret question and answer and your alternate email or tel. I bet you he would not be able to login
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Sagay212: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sniper12:
See as op hot. Mumu still cheat on am

what do you mean by hot?

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by chiraqDemon(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do
What happened to changing ur passwords??
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
Let a new guy toast you.
Lwkmd
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Gkemz: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
rittyray:

He's not a monitoring spirit. Any account could be hacked without owner's permission not to talk of ones partner.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by chiraqDemon(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:
someone you don't need to know
U shoulda said "the one that must not be known"
It's more mysterious
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by guysmat(m): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
It's not just about changing your password.

If you go deeper into most present day social media apps, there is a backdoor.

These app normally requests that you provide an alternative email (and phone number) incase the one you have is inaccessible and in the event you need to recover your account.

This is where most people with ulterior motives plant their own email addresses and phone numbers especially if they are the ones that initially opened the account for you..

As such, should you decide to change your password and associated numbers, a copy of your details are always sent to the backup email which unfortunately belongs to the no-gooder.

So, in all your apps, go through your account details to ensure tha the backup/alternative email address and phone numbers belong to you.

Endeavour to also change all answers to the saved mandatory questions.
Shalom cool wink
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by FrankFrenzy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rorachy:
Change your password na

It seems you are not over him, if you are over him, you won't be bothered about it.

You are a genius
Exactly what my thought is
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do
Let me love yo, don't say 'nay', pls
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do

Give me his phone number, let me speak with him. I will be nice but I promise you, he will never bother you again.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:
lol grin grin grin, this was extremely funy
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by ozilo1chance(m): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
gratefulheart:
Go and change all your passwords again.

Use word, number and symbol i.e Africa2017&~\] It will make your password....make sure you don't forget the password.

Guy u b confirm crook grin
gratefulheart:
Go and change all your passwords again.

Use word, number and symbol i.e Africa2017&~\] It will make your password....make sure you don't forget the password.

Guy u b confirm crook
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by toprealman: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do
You can't tell me you don't know what to do. Be sincere here....do the needful.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by olaszydaruma(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
DouglasH92:

Who are you?
. She is a olosho. Coded olosho who cheat on her boyfriend
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2017
FrankFrenzy:

You are a genius Exactly what my thought is
Cool.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by treach(m): 12:02am On Sep 04, 2017
Look, it's either ur in luv with d person or ur afraid of him. If these thing are not chasing u, den ignore him.. Except dia is a bond between two of you...
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by LoveMatchmaker: 12:02am On Sep 04, 2017
Ignore him and change your passwords

When you are ready to fall in love again. You can join an online dating site like Lostrib.com
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by daddio(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

try and make the password stronger, don't use passwords that are easy to guess. and if u wouldn't mind losing the friends you already have on Facebook or ur other social media then open new Facebook. But in Tue first instance since you are not married to him I see no reason why he should have access to your privacy. that means there is a possibility that he knows your ATM pin? (if he does, my sister you have to just change ur ATM PIN).
Wise up.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by ozilo1chance(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2017
Woman matter don tire person abeg
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by MCzubby247(m): 12:10am On Sep 04, 2017
madridguy:
Change your password or you change your facebook email address.

You can call me on my nitel line for more inquiry grin grin
Old man grin.
How u kary know nitel grin
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by MCzubby247(m): 12:12am On Sep 04, 2017
pato405:

THis must be the guy OP is dating

OP, e don be for you! the guy is even on Nairaland still stalking you like monitoring spirit. Ntoorrrr tongue
Sharp guy,
Ur brain dey work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.