Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (63636 Views)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / What He Noticed In Her Private / My Husband Said He Will Divorce When He Noticed Am Not A Virgin After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by attention007(m): 12:13am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
I have,but I do not know how he hacks my accounts

change email Abeg! Your internet na for Sara?
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by MCzubby247(m): 12:13am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
You haven't, does he work in Facebook?
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by ridd010(m): 12:19am On Sep 04, 2017
Forgive him and get back together
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by aamstih: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2017
Send me a PM, I have got a message for you.

Dont ignore.

rittyray:
I was dating this guy whom I loved so much but he double date behind my back...I recall I that I came here seeking for advice, so I decided to forget about him .
my greatest surprise is that he has been logging into my Facebook account, my gmail and the rest
reading all my chats,an afterwards he will call me to asked who I was chatting with....
please guys what should I do because am confused

what should I do
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Cyriloha(m): 12:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Well the truth is that he still cares secondly we don't know his own part of the story(NO one is a kid here)

thirdly if you still love him find out if he loves you too (of course asking and checking on you shows love)
Then settle with him or if he don't move on

Note: go and change all your password first it's your privacy
Thanks
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by eyinjuege: 12:40am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

This one is serious o...

Log out of all your accounts, then relog in with your password, and change everything again.
Change all your security questions on these sites.
It's important certain things are kept yourself, like your passwords. Don't she's it with anybody again, and always log out whenever you use someone else's device to access these websites
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by davillian(m): 1:08am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
I was dating this guy whom I loved so much but he double date behind my back...I recall I that I came here seeking for advice, so I decided to forget about him .
my greatest surprise is that he has been logging into my Facebook account, my gmail and the rest
reading all my chats,an afterwards he will call me to asked who I was chatting with....

what should I do
Was xpecting to see a 14yr old girl when I checked ur profile.
Why dint u give him ur atm card, pin and your bvn.
You re above 18 u should know what to do.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Adebowale89(m): 1:08am On Sep 04, 2017
date a soldier, all the rest would be history

don't bother to thank me, what are nairalander for?
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by kennykendo(m): 1:16am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do

1. if you have another email make the new email.your Facebook primary email. how? go to settings on your app and click on general...the rest is history

2. he broke up with you right? look him in the face or if you can't not because you're scared probably to avoid stories that touch the kidney, warn him politely to stay clear..

3. if he continues he's trying go manipulate you and looking for a means to crawl back into your life... this where the warning has to enter gear 3..

simple...if you are over someone be over them and stop trying to snoop around their business... the world is too big for one person to act all god on another human being.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by YoungPell305(m): 1:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by belindar: 1:33am On Sep 04, 2017
It's seems you are still interested in him otherwise you wouldn't have come here to ask this question when u know what to do. Pls advise yourself.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by MasterKim: 1:45am On Sep 04, 2017
DouglasH92:

Who are you?
grin grin grin
dat question funny no be small
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Bowwow11(m): 2:00am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do
since u said u av forgotten him u can change d password of your Facebook nd Gmail nd perhaps u should block him on Facebook too
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by banmee(m): 2:03am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do

You are asking what you should do? Really? Are you 12? You need to be flogged.

2 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by iheyinwa(f): 2:20am On Sep 04, 2017
How come he has all your passwordsettings? Are you kidding me? Hi an? You gave your bf your password? Lol....

Besides why are you asking what you should do?

Obviously you're not over him yet please give him your bank details and ATM passwords.[color=#770077][/color]��
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by iheyinwa(f): 2:21am On Sep 04, 2017
When you are told stand in love , you refused prefering to fall in love ...oya there you are asking funny qyestions

OR is this a trick question?

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 04, 2017
Change the passwords to all your email accounts you used. Change the recovery emails and phone numbers on those email accounts

rittyray:
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by parasshivhare(m): 2:39am On Sep 04, 2017
Read this article to find out how to communicate better in a relationship.
http://www.luvleela.com/how-to-communicate-better-in-a-relationship/
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by parasshivhare(m): 2:43am On Sep 04, 2017
How to tell if a girl likes you? This post will guide you step by step in knowing the truth.
http://www.luvleela.com/how-to-tell-if-a-girl-likes-you/
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Itzurboi(m): 3:06am On Sep 04, 2017
It either Op dey find new guy(maga)/ potential husband... She kom pull this stunt knowing that nairaland nah home of solid minerals... GOD will help you in your quest...
Logically, any sane person knows that should there be a security/privacy breach (pattern, pin, password), you automatically change some data to restrict the intruder, its just like someone( a friend) had access to your Atm card, withdrew some bucks without your consent, do you also need my dear nairalanders to advise you.... VERY SOON, SOME PEOPLE I.Q GO DROP GO (-20)
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by maxti: 3:13am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

Change all your login passwords. Change all your secret questions and passwords recovery passwords email and phone numbers. Don't forget to select options to sign out of all other devices. With these, no shaking.
I hope he wasn't the one who registered your mobile number?
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by grafitti(m): 3:19am On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Or you can deactivate your fb..change ur password and create another one.. grin

Lolz.......

Imagine what would have happened if d op had some nude pics/incriminating details on her social media handles,........ by now tori 4 don get k-leg wink
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:38am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

if truely you have changed your passwords and he still logs in (hack), then I suggest you open new accounts.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by DrogoG(m): 3:55am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do

Change your damn passwords! He has no right to access your social media accounts without your consent! He's not your husband.

You may want to consider dumping his as*s for good. Cheaters think everyone cheats.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Austin198(m): 3:56am On Sep 04, 2017
......maybe you should come date me ��������...currently suffering from a heart break ��
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by kzubyar(m): 4:16am On Sep 04, 2017
DouglasH92:

Who are you?
fbi guest
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 04, 2017
grafitti:

Lolz....... 2 think dt u and I had a little "exchange" earlier about hacking/hackers in another thread.

Imagine what would have happened if d op had some nude pics/incriminating details on her social media handles,........ by now tori 4 don get k-leg wink

shocked

Abeeg...who drop nudez on fb where ur family & friends are there as well shocked ?

Unless its been HACKED by a hacker like someone from NL wink
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by ekevwe(m): 4:41am On Sep 04, 2017
no come disturb us jor. Date both of them after all, it is the same efforts
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Stevengerd(m): 4:43am On Sep 04, 2017
Its just painful when people start decieving you, calling u fine gal, pretty face. and you don't have brain. if dis problem, u cn find solution/ way out. Am Sorry!!!
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by fxtreme(m): 4:53am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do

First change your email passwords, else changing only your social media passwords will be in futility.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2017
You don carry weirdo..may God have mercy on your soul
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Ten06(m): 5:02am On Sep 04, 2017
Your ex like cheating too much, he cheated on you in relationship and still cheating on you on your phone. How did you manage to come across this crook?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.