Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (63713 Views)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / What He Noticed In Her Private / My Husband Said He Will Divorce When He Noticed Am Not A Virgin After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Stevengerd(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
OP. so at your age u dnt knw what to do, pm me lemme epp u out b4 ur idiotic bobo start to dey view ur bank detail.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by PrinzCarter(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lewaluv:
Let a new guy toast you.
u wicked ooo see humble advise
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by arnold123: 3:08am On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:
change all your passwords, if he keeps bothering you, lemme know
so you can fvck him to coma abi?
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by ashjay001(m): 3:19am On Sep 03, 2017
DouglasH92:

Why? What's so special about you that would evoke fear or dread? Are you a witch? Are you a ghost? Are you a serial killer? Do you work with the Secret Service? Are you a vampire? Do you have mystical powers? If you are not any of the following then you are just bluffing.
Juliette05:
the last Paragraph describes me for now, till then?

Oya, call her bluff! grin

If u dare!?

Tiri gbosa for u o, babe!
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Odes202: 5:26am On Sep 03, 2017
DouglasH92:

Why? What's so special about you that would evoke fear or dread? Are you a witch? Are you a ghost? Are you a serial killer? Do you work with the Secret Service? Are you a vampire? Do you have mystical powers? If you are not any of the following then you are just bluffing.

What's even your business? Give the op your own advice and leave the girl alone or are you the one the op is dating?

2 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 03, 2017
Odes202:

What's even your business? Give the op your own advice and leave the girl alone or are you the one the op is dating?

I could ask you the same question as to why you quoted me. What's your own business here? Are you the one I quoted?

This isn't Facebook. This is a public forum and anyone can quote whosoever they like for whatsoever reason they have. I'm free to quote anyone and ask any question I like, just the same way that you are free to quote me and ask any question you like.

No. I'm not the person the op is dating. If I was, I'd be stupid to reply on this thread.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 03, 2017
greatnaija01:
either you are ignorant or you are still in love

No chill at all grin

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Juliette05(f): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2017
arnold123:
so you can fvck him to coma abi?
unfortunately, that's the only thing you came to this world for, have sex, get busy your life dude!
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Nutase: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2017
rittyray:
I have,but I do not know how he hacks my accounts
the email and phone number for password reset have not been changed. Do this and have your peace.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by SouLPoison(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2017
You are not ready, you are too gentle, that dude is so immature.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by arnold123: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:
unfortunately, that's the only thing you came to this world for, have sex, get busy your life dude!
bitch, your the one that brought the topic
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Juliette05(f): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2017
arnold123:
bitch, your the one that brought the topic
unfortunate generation
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by arnold123: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:
unfortunate generation
that one na all u know abi?, u trollop
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Juliette05(f): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
arnold123:
that one na all u know abi?, u trollop
all these 17 years kids that keep disturbing people's privacy, go to the kitchen and help out

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by arnold123: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:
unfortunate generation
dumb African whor!
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by arnold123: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:
all these 17 years kids that keep disturbing people's privacy, go to the kitchen and help out
you are the bitch and I am a man so u go to ur kitchen, that's if u have a kitchen in the cage that ur staying!
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Jaqenhghar: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
rittyray:
I was dating this guy whom I loved so much but he double date behind my back...I recall I that I came here seeking for advice, so I decided to forget about him .
my greatest surprise is that he has been logging into my Facebook account, my gmail and the rest
reading all my chats,an afterwards he will call me to asked who I was chatting with....
please guys what should I do because am confused

what should I do
Cant you change your passwords?
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by pu7pl3(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
pato405:

THis must be the guy OP is dating

OP, e don be for you! the guy is even on Nairaland still stalking you like monitoring spirit. Ntoorrrr tongue

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Xmen149(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
seems you used his e-mail as backup mail when creating those accounts.

just copy all your contacts abandon ship and create new ones.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by arnold123: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:
this is a picture of my African slay Dog!!!!!!

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Should we school you on how to change your password?
rittyray:
I was dating this guy whom I loved so much but he double date behind my back...I recall I that I came here seeking for advice, so I decided to forget about him .
my greatest surprise is that he has been logging into my Facebook account, my gmail and the rest
reading all my chats,an afterwards he will call me to asked who I was chatting with....

what should I do
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by joe4christ(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
rittyray:
I have,but I do not know how he hacks my accounts

Changing your password won't solve the problem at hand cos he will definitely retrieve your new password through your email. The only solution is to get a new email address with a different password and use the new email address on all your social media you no longer want him to have access to, then also change all your social handles password to a new one. That way he won't be able to retrieve your new login password cos you're using a new email.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
Spiritual ex boo
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
DouglasH92:

Who are you?

She's one of the marine girls that will be exposed by 9pm today on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4030702/true-story-secrets-untold-four
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Flashh: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:
"Let you know"?

5 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by goodnewscliff(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Yuneehk:
Humans sef. You fall in love, start dating, they begin to mess up, you try to move on and forget them despite being hurt, and just when they see you're happy without them, they suddenly realise how precious you are and start disturbing.
Aunty, block his number so he stops calling you or you're still in love with the guy ni?
i so love u!!!
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by RZArecta(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do
change your passwords
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by kobijacobs(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
soon people will start coming here for us to teach them how to have sex
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by xandy84: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
sound like a high school sh!t. Tell him to go get a life.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by luminouz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:
N who are u oh....Her royal highness d Edo Witch undecided
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by holysina(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Any time you dom confuse finish, then Waka go change ur password

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.