Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (63714 Views)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / What He Noticed In Her Private / My Husband Said He Will Divorce When He Noticed Am Not A Virgin After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by KingMicky3286: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
I was dating this guy whom I loved so much but he double date behind my back...I recall I that I came here seeking for advice, so I decided to forget about him .
my greatest surprise is that he has been logging into my Facebook account, my gmail and the rest
reading all my chats,an afterwards he will call me to asked who I was chatting with....
please guys what should I do because am confused

what should I do
Did he eat your downbellow? Did you eat his cucumber? How do you love him? Can we see your pic. So that we can prescribe advice for you..
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by erumena(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
I have,but I do not know how he hacks my accounts

He hacks your account possibly because he probably added an email to your account for password reset.

Or he knows your secret question and the answer to it.

Change your secret question & answer, review your retrieval email and phone number, reset your password and then tell him to give his life to Jesus!
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by geunik(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2017
How will he not hack your password when all you pw are date of birth, mat number, pet name etc. Use Strong pw
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by ernneyce(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2017
Juliette05:
change all your passwords, if he keeps bothering you, lemme know

My sister,u be winch grin grin
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by luvlymabel: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2017
that your guy na cofarm black hackerooooo
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Bowale007(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

Do not log in into any of your accounts on his phones or Laptop. He might be using Keylogger. And you too should plz be FAITHFUL.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Tolupage(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2017
Juliette05:

Wow!! I love this. Sounds like a real parent ready to defend her daughter
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by ikukuhero: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
I was dating this guy whom I loved so much but he double date behind my back...I recall I that I came here seeking for advice, so I decided to forget about him .
my greatest surprise is that he has been logging into my Facebook account, my gmail and the rest
reading all my chats,an afterwards he will call me to asked who I was chatting with....

what should I do

Madam, change your password and block him on all your platforms. Simple as ABC. Haba!
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by oxiide22(m): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Hahaha!
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by oxiide22(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Hey! Cuties whatsup wit ur friend?
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Hades2016(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Juliette05:
soldier woman grin
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by bayulll011(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do

u want do u want.do u still want him.

if yes forgive him,if not move on
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by tunize(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2017
hmmmmm do what you feel or think is right.
if you still love dis guy sit him down and talk to him cos with d way u ar talking now seems so bt if u dnt move on.by rite self him nor suppose they monitor ur phone somethings ar defined in life nah.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by fynex(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do

Change all your passwords and move on.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Bullhari: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

he did know your Security awareness mindset. he knows how u choose ur password, certain things u always choose, ur favorite words, days names etc. try twisting ur password with combination of uppercase and lower case letters, numbers and symbols. use something he never heard u say.

do it ASAP before you come here to complain of how ur account was used to post nude pictures or cucumber video and the likes by your ex

or simply sue him for cyber stalking. it's a crime.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Funkybabee(f): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2017
So you are waiting for people to tell you to change ur password

Oga ooo
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by deb(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

You have been careless that is why.

What phone number do you use to verify your new password?
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by DJInfluence: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Juliette05:
thank you my dear...

Common sense would suggest she must have done this immediately she discovered he was accessing her account. But we never know with people.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Pusyiter(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Open another account now!Must you use same old stuff? You sound as if you are still in love with dat dude?
rittyray:
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Juliette05(f): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2017
DJInfluence:
thank you my dear...

Common sense would suggest she must have done this immediately she discovered he was accessing her account. But we never know with people.
she might not be Internet savvy, nobody knows, this amounts to cyber space encroachment and it attracts stiff sanctions
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by BiiDii(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
It seems you still feel something for him. Change your passwords or create new account.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Heryoh: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
DouglasH92:

Who are you?
is a secret admirer of d chic, don't say I tell u oo oooo
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by calabaman(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Or you can deactivate your fb..change ur password and create another one.. grin

yet am still stalking you.

Tongue out
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by elderhimself(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Simple,....Do to others what youd want th3em do to you....
soooo, do to him wht he does to you
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
calabaman:

yet am still stalking you.

Tongue out

grin

Hahahaah..why stalk when u can sTALK to me grin
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by calabaman(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do

@ OP:

Be super careful.... Your ex seems obsessed with you. Reminds me of the air force guy.. Airman Kalu. His girlfriends fate wouldn't be yours.. Amen.
Watch your six.... If you were in akwaibom... Perhaps I could watch out for you.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by calabaman(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaah..why stalk when u can sTALK to me grin
Talking to you.. .. Is like attempting to talk to Donald Trump
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by moorevic(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
No worry na small pikin brain dey am.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Dozie32(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
buy kilishi for him.. that's all. then thank the malam wey sell the kilishi give you.. make I go play bet9ja jaree..
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Austinio: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Who opened those account for you.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by MrSly(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do
Just run to me and cling to me. That your former guy will naturally take to his heels. My arms are wide open waiting..... shocked
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by kruusy: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
ceen a girl dat is already dished but still in luv with d same player.....sorry 4 ur broken heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.