Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (63689 Views)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / What He Noticed In Her Private / My Husband Said He Will Divorce When He Noticed Am Not A Virgin After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Dshocker(m): 5:05am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
I have,but I do not know how he hacks my accounts

grin he must have been a wizard of waverly place.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by gokuu(m): 5:16am On Sep 04, 2017
How does anyone have your passwords?

You seem like someone that is not one bit serious, at all.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by papaejima1: 5:47am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
I was dating this guy whom I loved so much but he double date behind my back...I recall I that I came here seeking for advice, so I decided to forget about him .
my greatest surprise is that he has been logging into my Facebook account, my gmail and the rest
reading all my chats,an afterwards he will call me to asked who I was chatting with....
please guys what should I do because am confused

what should I do
Go to ur email settings, you will see he added his mail as alternate email and so gets copies of every mail sent to you and also all your password changes.

Remove him and use another email as alternate email.
If that fails, backup your phone details and reset the phone, there's an app that allows spouses snoop on each other installed on ur phone. Its often invisible and doesnt show in the apps list on your device. Then reinstall only trusted apps.

Goodluck to you

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by IKEPENTECOST: 5:58am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
The same way he hacked your heart, I just don't like the way he cheat on you, try and hack his own too, some women don't know how to use bottom power, you love him so much, did he love you the same way, check your level with him, is he a graduate and you are just O'Level cartificate, maybe you have a bumpy buttock and he is only interested on it and will later dump you and marry his standared, or maybe he is a womanizer which you either quite or continue carry as your cross, trade with caution in this game of love, dating is not a sure way to marriage, when you love him so much it is no more dating buu you have been enslaved by what you are seing, wake up my dear
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by IKEPENTECOST: 6:11am On Sep 04, 2017
The same way he hacked your heart, I just don't like the way he cheat on you, try and hack his own too, some women don't know how to use bottom power, you love him so much, did he love you the same way, check your level with him, is he a graduate and you are just O'Level cartificate, maybe you have a bumpy buttock and he is only interested on it and will later dump you and marry his standared, or maybe he is a womanizer which you either quite or continue carry as your cross, trade with caution in his game of love, dating is not a sure way to marriage, when you love him so much it is no more dating but you have been enslaved by what you are seing, wake up my dear, ok
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Omofvin: 6:16am On Sep 04, 2017
Ask from God if you have not done that b4. Something keeps on bringing two of you together. You can't deny the fact that you still love him, hence your refusal to block him.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Gkay1(m): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2017
if u know you are not in love with him again, check the number and the email u attached to your Facebook account. possibly he is using your email to get your new password. change all your password.
if he hack the account again, pick a nice guy in your Facebook friends list, start chatting with him, always discuss about love with d guy even if u don't mean it. he will leave u alone.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Langbasa: 6:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Juliette05:
the last Paragraph describes me for now, till then?
Bros Abeg no go put fear for that guy body o to avoid heart attack biko.......he's so afraid right now.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
I was dating this guy whom I loved so much but he double date behind my back...I recall I that I came here seeking for advice, so I decided to forget about him .
my greatest surprise is that he has been logging into my Facebook account, my gmail and the rest
reading all my chats,an afterwards he will call me to asked who I was chatting with....

what should I do
Both of you have a problem!

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by bonifieldstun(m): 6:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Juliette05:
change all your passwords, if he keeps bothering you, lemme know
grin Ma, my ex also stalk Me and she calls me Whenever am with another lady and ask who am with, she also log into my gmail and facebook.i said I should let you know ma
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by patola080(m): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do
use mi to double date too but cum to think of it u change ur password n d guy still use to login dat means u or maybe someone close to u always tell him ur password
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by harcemedes(m): 6:50am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
Change ur email password, because if he has d password to ur mail, he can always request a new password for ur fb or any oda social media account.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
Format your set. He installed a software that is giving him access to your system.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Jethrolite(m): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do
Don't try this with any other guy you meet in your life, not even your husband. What if he commits a serious crime using your identity? Please be very careful.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Banter1(m): 7:05am On Sep 04, 2017
Yuneehk:
Humans sef. You fall in love, start dating, they begin to mess up, you try to move on and forget them despite being hurt, and just when they see you're happy without them, they suddenly realise how precious you are and start disturbing.
Aunty, block his number so he stops calling you or you're still in love with the guy ni?
Not that easy dear. There are always some crazy Exes that never get over each other no matter how they pretend to have.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Olulinks(m): 7:05am On Sep 04, 2017
DouglasH92:

Why? What's so special about you that would evoke fear or dread? Are you a witch? Are you a ghost? Are you a serial killer? Do you work with the Secret Service? Are you a vampire? Do you have mystical powers? If you are not any of the following then you are just bluffing.
Can you see yourself, hm? It's obvious you're scared already?

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by pawesome(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do
person d use ur accnt n u d ask us wt to do...so dem no put option fr change password abi u no go sch ni

Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by mykel25(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
I have,but I do not know how he hacks my accouonts

Changing your password won't help.... Ur phone is bugged..... What he did I can't tell it's a top secret for men to monitor their women.....just ignore him meanwhile never share nude pics in any of your conversation cuz he ll c it..... If u wanna have a secret chat use whatsapp... That only he can't see... Thank me later
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by dontel(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2017
I understand you, OP. Another way of telling us that you are still free and lovable. D tin wey dey dia b say, I no like distance relationship.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by bibe(m): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2017
DouglasH92:

Why? What's so special about you that would evoke fear or dread? Are you a witch? Are you a ghost? Are you a serial killer? Do you work with the Secret Service? Are you a vampire? Do you have mystical powers? If you are not any of the following then you are just bluffing.

Grim Reaper
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by hatedisplace: 7:47am On Sep 04, 2017
Why did u give him ur password in the first place? U asked for this. Change ur password and move on. And please don't give out password again no matter who.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by grafitti(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

Abeeg...who drop nudez on fb where ur family & friends are there as well shocked ?

Unless its been HACKED by a hacker like someone from NL wink
smiley
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Ccdavies(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=rittyray post=60070003]I was dating this guy whom I loved so much but he double date behind my back...

OK. Find out his true origin and let me know.

If he an Igbo, send me his Account Details
If he is a yeruba,I'll send him the latest Laptop with unlimited data plan.
If he is Hausa.. Hmmmmm I'll replaced you with seven virgins....
But if he not of the above mentioned tribes, hmmmmm na him be say na u know...

I think you already knew how to change ur password so that won't be an advice! May be u are still interested in the relationship ,yet to get over it.. The last I checked, if a woman makes up her mind to move on,they move and won't come back.. So be the driver of your car dear and I pray God lead you right .. Yak aba
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by hadebeeceAJ(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do
Report to the Police
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Kokaine(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do
you are even lucky he has not changed your passwords yet to make it impossible for you to access those accounts
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by ttts(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

what should I do

Come are you for REAL!! In this age and time, change your PASSWORDS immediately. Geeez!
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Tunsboy17(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
ultimate hacker ....the guy no get job....I wonder how someone will just......speechleess (: sad
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by femi4: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
Seems he knows your security question. Change your security questions.

Include your phone no as part of your security

If you need help, send me a pm.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by hadebeeceAJ(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2017
greatnaija01:
either you are ignorant or you are still in love

Report to the Police
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Marshalxv(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:

Reset ur Facebook password again and wen doing that click on the option "log me out on any other device" without this he'll keep going through ur fb.
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Mryacks: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2017
Obesssion setting in...be careful
Re: He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This by Dedelizo(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2017
rittyray:
If ha is d one who opened those accounts for u, he must av put his details dere to recover password and change it so, change ur password and recovery details...if he still do dat, delete d accounts and create new ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.