Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others (60147 Views)

Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by xtremeTall(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:

The monkey just dey make noise yesterday cry brilla is gone.
lwkmdie
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by gazilion: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

Larry's voice was more than a voice, his critical analytical skills helped in our formatic years from young boys who looked for credible people to be inspired by...Till today when i make assessment, i thank the Lord for Larry's life because i took on his critical analytical skills in everything i do till today...So it wasn't just following him for 23years, and i never knew I would follow him for 23 years...But Larry'sworth it..Obviously you're of the younger generation..Milo world of sports was superb back in the ages and the smooth blend of smooth country side music and sports helped us in many ways...So i owe him no regrets but back to the basics, he has shined, why is he preventing the younger generation from shinging? WHY

Bros, I love Larry and started listening to him in the days of OGBC 2 (with his friend Peter Okodua).
However, your statements are too conclusive and judgemental since you do not know the whole story!
Don't cast aspersion on the integrity of your mentor until you have had the whole story.
Regards
Gazilion

3 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2017
gazilion:

Bros, I love Larry and started listening to him in the days of OGBC 2 (with his friend Peter...forgotten his surname).
However, your statements are too conclusive and judgemental since you do not know the whole story!
Don't cast aspersion on the integrity of your mentor until you have had the whole story.
Regards
Gazilion

It's not judgemental Sir. It's what happens all over the story. It happened to me too, so i can relate...
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2017
gazilion:

Bros, I love Larry and started listening to him in the days of OGBC 2 (with his friend Peter Okodua).
Regards
Gazilion

Yea Peter Okodua
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by xtremeTall(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2017
My enticement to brilla fm is through murphy ijemba...chaiii so murphy don commot
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by EyeGlass(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2017
braine:

No one is irreplaceable. Brillo FM will be fine.

Yes Brillo fm will be fine, grin
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Castleprof(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2017
Njazz:
except for sugar man
Sugar man is my favourite.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Smooyis(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Every employee should be humble to his or her employer, no matter the popularity and talent. No one really knows the details, but I believe there is no smoke without fire. They should find a way to resolve their problems. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Jagabanmonerry(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

I am looking for Murphy's contact today, straight i'm going to find him by all means and tell him not to consider working for another person but open a radio station, he only needs to raise an appeal on his twitter page, and the supporters will support, even if na 2,500Naira per supporter, before you know it, it will accrue into large figures and a new radio station will come up...Larry has shot himself in the foot
Tnx brother, am fully in support of dis ur idea... God will make u get his contact.

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Smooyis(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2017
bluejeff:
I never listen to Brila FM because of that guy. He shouts, makes uncoordinated noises randomly and prevents the guys really talking from being heard. I although miss Brila FM Kaduna.

I also observed those things o. I wonder how people are praising them as if they are all in all. They shout too much. Even when running commentaries and a goal is scored, na so so shouts. They have more to learn from Larry. Finally, I want everyone to know that it's enough to be like your master, but a student can never be above his master.

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Customer80: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2017
E be like say e no affect OVERDOSE

Too bad for brilla fm to lose murphy ijemba
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by EagleScribes: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

Bournvita, Milo was the next show..

As a rising leader, i've trained myself never to suppress people because as the ones coming behind begin to rise, the leader also expands and evolves into an institution...People lack understanding and Larry has just displayed it explicitly

A ha! 23 years ain't no joke my brother. If you have stuffs, people will follow you, no matter how long. I just learnt another lesson again.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by lakeside50(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2017
A guy calling himself Dogo Francis aka Radio God and another guy initiating the jamaican patua language has been presenting "popular side" programme since days ago. Listened to it yesternight, Dogo so boring with his habit of imitating Murphy.
Brilla won't be same without Murphy Ijemba, Sean Amadi, Elegbete 1. They are the reasons I tune in to Brilla daily.
Bimbo Adeola used to be with Brilla yrs back, he left or was sacked too.
Brillaaaaaaa........

rawhide:
Whoever posted this rubbish news is an enemy of progress,in fact you are mad for posting such fake news!...Ese oghene resigned himself, Murphy and the A team are still very much there...Oloriburuku!

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by oxonek: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2017
Why is everyone assuming that Larry is wrong? I love Murphy Ejemba, but why not wait until the full story is heard before judging? And note that the boss sets the standards. The full story should emerge soon.

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
Tnx brother, am fully in support of dis ur idea... God will make u get his contact.

Amen, please o, if you know anyone that gets his contact first please let me know

Where are the :

Chimaobi Victor

Drogba

Oge Jeni Nnwa Gunners

Animasaun

Oya o, we need Murphy's contacts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2017
EagleScribes:

A ha! 23 years ain't no joke my brother. If you have stuffs, people will follow you, no matter how long. I just learnt another lesson again.

Yes o, Larry was a master at his craft
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Customer80: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2017
Is Ogechukwukanma Ogwo still with brila or sacked by larry izamoje?
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2017
Although Overdose is not as bright as these guys, but he may be next, Overdose, Yinka sports and Oge are next on the line
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by imustsaymymindo: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

Yes..Babe you listen to radio alot sure oh...You're right..Naija info and Lagos Talks abi wetin them call themselves, they allow their OAPs shine without feeling threatened..

Wazobia give their OAPs a lot of freewill. Very few restrictions and you would notice that they enjoy what they do.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2017
Customer80:
Is Ogechukwukanma Ogwo still with brila or sacked by larry izamoje?

She will become bored with time, not easy coping when your entire colleagues move on, for now, oge and overdose are unaffected...
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2017
imustsaymymindo:

Wazobia give their OAP's a lot of freewill. Very few restrictions and you would notice that they enjoy what they do.

Yes o, i really like that bros with his coded voice and that yeye aunty, na wetin be her name self again o....Lolo...
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2017
Omo anifowoshe has come and has gone....
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by walemetro: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2017
https://www.360nobs.com/2017/06/360fresh-j-cray-gucci/ download and enjoy this hot new joint from J.cray "GUCCI" all hush puppy wannabes and slay queens will love this.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2017
braine:
He's so proud. I can understand why he had the fall out with his boss.

So Murhpy's pride was what affected Sean Amadi and everyone else that has worked with Larry but fell apart abi ? You bloody hater

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by braine(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2017
EyeGlass:

Yes Brillo fm will be fine, grin

Blame Android auto-correct.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Customer80: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

She will become bored with time, not easy coping when your entire colleagues move on, for now, oge and overdose are unaffected...
thank you, overdose and oge will miss them greatly.

they will soon get new job
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by emsco(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2017
Brilla Fm will experience massive loss of fan including me

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by imustsaymymindo: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

Yes o, i really like that bros with his coded voice and that yeye aunty, na wetin be her name self again o....Lolo...

Although, giving too much freewill has its own downside too. OAPs tend to abuse the opportunity sometimes by being unprofessional and "personalising" the show, if you get me. I am thinking Larry just had to let them go because of issues like this.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by ritababe(f): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2017
crunchyg:
So you are in aba. Which side?
why u want know? u want take me to crunches?
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by OmoManU: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

I am looking for Murphy's contact today, straight i'm going to find him by all means and tell him not to consider working for another person but open a radio station, he only needs to raise an appeal on his twitter page, and the supporters will support, even if na 2,500Naira per supporter, before you know it, it will accrue into large figures and a new radio station will come up...Larry has shot himself in the foot

Good idea, but it should be arranged in a form of shareholding arrangement where the fans will av a stake in the success of the new radio station.

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2017
Kai! Larry Izamoje messed up big time. How can you sack Murphy Ijemba and the A-squad.
I stay glued to my radio every Saturday from 9am-10pm because of this guy. He is a gifted sports' OAP. I am sure he is the reason for the numerous commercials Brian has.

Very funny guy sha. Always mocking Sean Amadi and Teasing Sexy Jo. I so love this guy(no homo). I love the way he screams and mixes Yoruba with Igbo and then pidgin. Very talented guy I say, he was born for radio FM.
I'll surely miss this guy.
I hope Larry won't sack Sugar man sha. That guy is the Murphy ijemba of Onitsha.

Larry ,please, go beg these ,guys, I am sure they are the reason behind Brila's financial success

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by amedualiyu(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2017
It's a pity I will not listen to BrilaFM again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pharmacists Or Doctors,who Are Richer? / How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? / Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.