Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (62976 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by FIDELITY24(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wow, i really took my time out to read your post and truly your analysis are so on point, in as much as we all aspire and dream big, its also good to know that every great feat started from somewhere. you have motivated me today, i learn something from your post. wish you success in your marriage and future endeavors.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
ITbomb:
Classic and model analysis
I am bookmarking this one

What I understand about Nigerians is that they just need money to spend without planning.

I remember when I was doing full time blogging stuff, I guaranteed myself 8 hours of light everyday. I would buy 10 - 15 ltrs of fuel to use for the week. (I pass my neighbor - high fuel efficiency).
I plan for 4 hrs daytime (2 hrs late morning 10 am to 12 and another 2 hrs 3 to 5pm) and 4 night time (8pm to 12 midnight)
Now, my neighbor would be laughing "why I dey do economy for fuel " for him, just put the fuel and let the gen off by itself but he is the one that complain the loudest that he doesn't have fuel or he is spending too much on fuel.

With a good plan, you can survive happily with family at that but with wife in school, it's going to be challenging unless her family will still support her a bit.

Bros pls explain how he will feed his wife n himself with 35k salary, just feeding.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
edoman2016:
I think 35,000 naira can raise a family in Nigeria. If you doubt it, kindly ask security man, company drivers, factory workers etc in Lagos how much they are paid as monthly salary. Majority of them are paid less than 30,000 naira yet they have a wife and children at home. It's not how much you earn but how you utilize it.

Those security men, company drivers, factory workers etc have family members that help them, their children start selling pure water and groundut n stuff @ very young age, their sons are conductors n etc.

35k per month cannot raise a family of 2 in Nigeria, forget opata. They can't even feed 3 times per day with that money.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Khutie:
•••Yhu've goh massive supportive family(friends inclusive)...not err'body gonna be dah lucky and most importantly, I believe that yhur wife to be is made of UNDERSTANDING ingredient rather than SLAYING ingredient. Bruh yhu re fvcking Economist, I hail o.

He's. not an economist, he's just playing wit una head. He didn't even explain the basics, just do it for him now.

explain to me how 35k can feed them. both with cheap meal, pay for monthly transport n pay house rent. Just this 3 things, forget other expenses.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nkysuccess(f): 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
princeeze1:
I am forced to respond to this thread, I work in a private firm, got married 2 yes ago on a 120k per month sal. Company restructured and slashed sal to 65k for me, mind you, those considered expendable lost their jobs. My wife, a student I am training, currently have a 1,year old son. Believe me we are not hungry.

How do we cope: a careful breakdown.
FOOD... We buy what we can consume every month end on this basis.
Rice-2 painter=#3600
Beans-1 painter=#1800
Garri-2panter=#1600
Yams. =#2000
Egg crate=#800
Red oil, big eva can =#900
G oil, same size. =#800
Ingredients, maggi, pepper, salt, onions etc=#1000
Total=#12500. Gas #2000 actually #1800 for 5kg bringing total to #14500

My son now eats adult food along golden morn
Golden morn 2 big pack=#1500
Milk...123 peak for kids 2=#1800
Usual drugs for children, bonabebe, paracetamol, cold drugs etc =#1500
Total=#4800

Actual cooking
We cook once in a month and stock in d freezer, all we need do everyday is boil rice and make EBA. Or rather cook yam porridge or yam n egg.
To cook soup, egusi and ogbon, Egusi 12cups is #1200, my wife also buys ogbono 1500,, tomato fruit and canned and fresh pepper for stew #1500.
Meat to cook all 3=#6000, other things she may buy like vegetables n kpomo etc#1000, total =#11200

Other bills
CTL cable TV #3200
Light =#1000
Waste mgt=500
Fuel for gen, 1k per WK=4000
My recharge n data=3000
Wify recharge n data=2000, I call more lol
Her hair and cream, I don't know her she partitions it is #4000
Total=#17700

Grand total is #48200, So I simply give her 50k monthly to pay for everything at the end of every month. And yes unless you are blind, you can see we are well covered, mind you she and not me drew up our new spending pattern, what a good wife should be able to do.

I save a mandatory 15000k every month, which is #180k per annum, I live in a 2 bedroom flat of 150k, with finance falling down, I simply rented out d guest room for 70k, call me greedy, mind you my guest room has no access to my living room and master room, I only share kitchen, now I only have to pay 80k per annum.
.I still have change.

I make bold to say we live very comfortably. Am I making plans to up my finances again YES. I only made this break down in support of op, from his breakdown, he may not live to even my now manageable standard, but he can, because he has focus.

Lastly we have a good ride, but mostly used socially and for church, I don't fuel or maintain my car from salary, occasional once in a while free cash maybe from office runs does that, everyone who works must have that loose free office change from one or two racket.

Moral.....
LIFE IS ABOUT VISION, WHOEVER CANNOT MAKE ANYTHING OUT OF 35K WILL MAKE NOTHING OUT OF 200K, BECAUSE THE HIGHER YOU GO, THE BIGGER YOUR TASTE. I CUT DOWN MY TASTE, WE HAD A PAID HOUSE MAID AND A LAUNDRY GUY TOO, COMBINE SALARY OF 25K, MY WIFE DOES THAT NOW, WE USED TO PUT ON GEN EVERY NIGHT THERE IS NO LIGHT, NOW UNLESS, THERE IS CONSECUTIVE OUTAGE, DUE TO FOOD IN D FRIDGE, NO NEED AND YES WE DO HAVE NEPA LIGHT AT LEAST 10 HOURS EVERYDAY, I USED TO DRIVE TO GO AND BUY ORDINARY AKARA, NO MORE, I USED TO BE AN OMELORA, NO MORE NOW.

IF YOU LACK FOCUS, YOUR EARNING POWER WILL STILL BE MEANINGLESS.
I love this. Truly there is wisdom in planning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Efewestern:
donpata , wouldn't want to say my age here, but am a very young man who knows how the real world operate.

Saw the thread yesterday, I just laugh and smile, even saw a guy saying rubbish about how 35k is too small, yes that amount might be small but a man and his wife can start a life with that, the lady won't sit idle doing nothing would she? the lady can start a trade, or find a job of 20k or better still you can make her learn some handwork like tailoring while thinking of other business to do.

With that you plan your life, give birth to only one Kid or no kid till you establish another business or have a stable source of income.

Most people or should I say ladies are just delusional, and to think a lady of 30yrs still thinks like a girl of 18 baffles me.

Peace bro.

why are Nigerians this gullible?

from his post he is not getting married, 'they' are marrying for him.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Giyerte(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
vladimiros:
anybody praising this OP is just as foolish as the op

op is a madman, I fvcking mad man

30k salary and he wants to get married .

op let me make u feel bad.

I am 23 and last month I made over 800k, what do I do? agro trading..simple

I started with 50k. I currently have 3 employees..

and the 800k even small sef.

op u better fing money or else..

I have warned you

What's your specialty

1 Like

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Marcelo290:
5 Things I deduce from your write up

1. You are intelligent and smart, intelligent people go far in life.

2.You refuse to be moved nor follow the crowd, you are my type of person and I admire you for that.

3. You refused to be moved by negativity, stay positive, I commend you for that, keep being optimistic.

4. You got your life well planed, an unexamined life actually is not worth living, kudos!

5. You have future goals and ambitions, that's a good one.

But also, if your fiance isn't an understanding person, you would have problems and everything you stated there won't work out.

I respect intelligent people, all the best Sire.

pls explain how he will fund 2 cheap meals a day, monthly transport n monthly house rent for 2 of them.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
ikemesit4477:
why do you pity him?

Because he's a senseless nigga lying n confusing gullible Nigerians like u...grin
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
moststylish:
the OP is just making list without telling us how he is going to get the money

Exactly Nwanne. Ur head dey dere. No mind all these crowd following idiots.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
walex2:

You don't read and jump to conclusion. Are you the one that will bring an hard time for him.

I have seen many married with 30k and they are living fine. Think about yourself and don't determine for others

pls. explain how they are living fine.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
GOFRONT:
Hmmm.....Irony of Life......Op @30 has 2 plots of land

@30 I cant even boast of a bag of cement

And on that other Thread som guyz want som other guyz to wait until they start Earning 700k monthly before they start talkin marriage......700k that is not even guaranteed and in d process they might end up waitin for 700k till another 25yrs......55yrs don waka be dat oo

Did he also use 35k per month to buy 2 plots of land?

U guys should stop being stupid in broad daylight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Jascon4: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
princeeze1:
I am forced to respond to this thread, I work in a private firm, got married 2 yes ago on a 120k per month sal. Company restructured and slashed sal to 65k for me, mind you, those considered expendable lost their jobs. My wife, a student I am training, currently have a 1,year old son. Believe me we are not hungry.

How do we cope: a careful breakdown.
FOOD... We buy what we can consume every month end on this basis.
Rice-2 painter=#3600
Beans-1 painter=#1800
Garri-2panter=#1600
Yams. =#2000
Egg crate=#800
Red oil, big eva can =#900
G oil, same size. =#800
Ingredients, maggi, pepper, salt, onions etc=#1000
Total=#12500. Gas #2000 actually #1800 for 5kg bringing total to #14500

My son now eats adult food along golden morn
Golden morn 2 big pack=#1500
Milk...123 peak for kids 2=#1800
Usual drugs for children, bonabebe, paracetamol, cold drugs etc =#1500
Total=#4800

Actual cooking
We cook once in a month and stock in d freezer, all we need do everyday is boil rice and make EBA. Or rather cook yam porridge or yam n egg.
To cook soup, egusi and ogbon, Egusi 12cups is #1200, my wife also buys ogbono 1500,, tomato fruit and canned and fresh pepper for stew #1500.
Meat to cook all 3=#6000, other things she may buy like vegetables n kpomo etc#1000, total =#11200

Other bills
CTL cable TV #3200
Light =#1000
Waste mgt=500
Fuel for gen, 1k per WK=4000
My recharge n data=3000
Wify recharge n data=2000, I call more lol
Her hair and cream, I don't know her she partitions it is #4000
Total=#17700

Grand total is #48200, So I simply give her 50k monthly to pay for everything at the end of every month. And yes unless you are blind, you can see we are well covered, mind you she and not me drew up our new spending pattern, what a good wife should be able to do.

I save a mandatory 15000k every month, which is #180k per annum, I live in a 2 bedroom flat of 150k, with finance falling down, I simply rented out d guest room for 70k, call me greedy, mind you my guest room has no access to my living room and master room, I only share kitchen, now I only have to pay 80k per annum.
.I still have change.

I make bold to say we live very comfortably. Am I making plans to up my finances again YES. I only made this break down in support of op, from his breakdown, he may not live to even my now manageable standard, but he can, because he has focus.

Lastly we have a good ride, but mostly used socially and for church, I don't fuel or maintain my car from salary, occasional once in a while free cash maybe from office runs does that, everyone who works must have that loose free office change from one or two racket.

Moral.....
LIFE IS ABOUT VISION, WHOEVER CANNOT MAKE ANYTHING OUT OF 35K WILL MAKE NOTHING OUT OF 200K, BECAUSE THE HIGHER YOU GO, THE BIGGER YOUR TASTE. I CUT DOWN MY TASTE, WE HAD A PAID HOUSE MAID AND A LAUNDRY GUY TOO, COMBINE SALARY OF 25K, MY WIFE DOES THAT NOW, WE USED TO PUT ON GEN EVERY NIGHT THERE IS NO LIGHT, NOW UNLESS, THERE IS CONSECUTIVE OUTAGE, DUE TO FOOD IN D FRIDGE, NO NEED AND YES WE DO HAVE NEPA LIGHT AT LEAST 10 HOURS EVERYDAY, I USED TO DRIVE TO GO AND BUY ORDINARY AKARA, NO MORE, I USED TO BE AN OMELORA, NO MORE NOW.

IF YOU LACK FOCUS, YOUR EARNING POWER WILL STILL BE MEANINGLESS.

You have such a wonderful, understanding and thrifty woman. And I salute your coordination.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Aquariann:
From my time on Nairaland, I think the issue with most Nairalanders is that most of them are city dwelling. i.e they are mostly found in (or live in) Lagos, Ogun, Abuja, PH, Benin, Asaba, Owerri, Calabar etc.

The general cost of living in these places always affects their perspectives and sense of judgement about life in Nigeria generally.

For example, because N1000 can't cook a decent pot of soup in Lagos, Abj, or Ph, no one elsewhere in Nigeria should/can claim to have made a decent pot of soup with 1k.

So with this mindset above, a man earning say 100k a month in Lagos and is still struggling to make ends meet, rent, fees etc would never believe an okada rider in a small town like say Obudu, has built a decent 3 bedroom flat.

They'll ask you was it built with sticks? But just like the Op stated, they only made use of mud blocks and cement to hold the blocks together and for pillars as the case may be. By the time the house is plastered and painted, you'll never know it wasn't built with cement blocks.

Same way if you tell them one can buy a half bag of potatoes for less than 1k in a town/village in Benue, they'll argue just because they can't in the City.

My point is, people earning way less than the op are doing just fine.

All I can say is "Nairalanders, please travel and see".

Don't join in with it own Epistle, just explain this :

pls explain how he will fund 2 cheap meals a day, monthly transport n monthly house rent for 2 of them with 35k.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
falconey:
grin

Public Moron_ Douglash92 your deadbrain is needed here. Unlike the op I haven't got time to really psychoanalyze the notion. It's no miracle son.
He got his BSC in the north that must have been a major factor (remember??). Anything is possible, you can actualise any goal with good plan. I am not surprised people have been doing it for years and will keep doing it no matter how harsh the economy. Again
break yourself from the misguided impressions, read and explore more.

pls explain how he will fund 2 cheap meals a day, monthly transport n monthly house rent for 2 of them with 35k.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by blessingee: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

that does not have any connection with planning, it's just a baseless trashy story.

He might be earning 35k as salary, but salary is not same as income. From all that he listed, it's obvious 35k can't do all those shit. Even ordinary N200 morning/N200 night food (assuming they feed twice a day) is already 400 +400 = 800.
800 × 30 days = 24,000.

rent and electricity = 6000 + 3000 = 9000.

35k has already finished.

So who will pay for every other monthly expenses.

Trashy article.

Trashy analysis by you!

Cost of living is not the same nationwide!

Someone who earns 35k in a village is almost same with someone who earns 100k in the city. Get your facts.

5 Likes

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by blessingee: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

He does not live in Lagos, PH or Abuja.

Hope you can figure it out now?

1 Like

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by donpata(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

that does not have any connection with planning, it's just a baseless trashy story.

He might be earning 35k as salary, but salary is not same as income. From all that he listed, it's obvious 35k can't do all those shit. Even ordinary N200 morning/N200 night food (assuming they feed twice a day) is already 400 +400 = 800.
800 × 30 days = 24,000.

rent and electricity = 6000 + 3000 = 9000.

35k has already finished.

So who will pay for every other monthly expenses.

Trashy article.

Let me help ur unbelieve. When I am low financially, I stay in my rented apartment close to my workplace. My work place is 30km from Kaduna town. Do u know how much I pay in that outskirt apartment? N500 per month. That's 6k per yr. Lol. Others pay N400 sef but mine is standard room. I feel The room is larger than the one u live in now sef. I have the external bathroom to myself cos the landlord and his wife have everything insuite their flat. Need I go further? I dont think so

4 Likes

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by blessingee: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

You actually think he came to VGC to buy a land right?

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
blessingee:

Trashy analysis by you!

Cost of living is not the same nationwide!

Someone who earns 35k in a village is almost same with someone who earns 100k in the city. Get your facts.

Lmao, he lives in a village n works with kaduna state government, A village where 1 bedroom flat goes for average of 100k per year as he specified

Nne Dress abeg.

Even in a village, U can't survive on 35k monthly except u don't pay any rent, u don't pay for water, u don't buy pure water, u don't pay electricity bill n the village u live in plants heavily n u get all ur foods from there n oh I forgot, he would trek to office n his wife will trek to skol everyday...grin.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by blessingee: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
donpata:

Let me help ur unbelieve. When I am low financially, I stay in my rented apartment close to my workplace. My work place is 30km from Kaduna town. Do u know how much I pay in that outskirt apartment? N500 per month. Lol. Others pay N400 sef but mine is standard room. I feel The room is larger than the one u live in now sef. I have the external bathroom to myself cos the landlord and his wife have everything insuite their flat. Need I go further? I dont think so

Thanks jare.

People just stay in big cities and assume nonsense without having a first hand idea of how life is in "village-like" cities.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by blessingee: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Lmao, he lives in a village n works with kaduna state government, A village where 1 bedroom flat goes for average of 100k per year as he specified

Nne Dress abeg.

Even in a village, U can't survive on 35k monthly except I don't pay any rent, u don't pay for water, u don't buy pure water, u don't pay electricity bill n the village u live in plants heavily n u get all ur foods from there n oh I forgot, he would trek to office n his wife will trek to skol everyday...grin.

Tell us which village you have stayed before and couldn't survive. I am interested in your story grin

1 Like

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
blessingee:

You actually think he came to VGC to buy a land right?

He never told u he lives in a village, he said he lives in a place where 1 bedroom flat averages 100k per month, does that sound like a village to u

Do u have a village? I don't think u have priced land in a village before oo

1 Like

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by fordgreen(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
SMH
rheether:
I pity you cry

1 Like

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Khutie: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

He's. not an economist, he's just playing wit una head. He didn't even explain the basics, just do it for him now.

explain to me how 35k can feed them. both with cheap meal, pay for monthly transport n pay house rent. Just this 3 things, forget other expenses.
•••Lolzzz!
I understand buh the "I hail o" will tell yhu dah I was just being sarcastic wid him being an economist

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
blessingee:

Tell us which village you have stayed before and couldn't survive. I am interested in your story grin

I expected u would tow in a new direction n avoid the points I noted.

Pls go back a bit n talk about the subject @ hand. Weda I've lived in a village or not is a story for another day.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
donpata:

Let me help ur unbelieve. When I am low financially, I stay in my rented apartment close to my workplace. My work place is 30km from Kaduna town. Do u know how much I pay in that outskirt apartment? N500 per month. That's 6k per yr. Lol. Others pay N400 sef but mine is standard room. I feel The room is larger than the one u live in now sef. I have the external bathroom to myself cos the landlord and his wife have everything insuite their flat. Need I go further? I dont think so

pls explain how u will fund 2 cheap meals a day, monthly transport n monthly house rent for 2 of u with the 35k. let's leave other expenses for now.

Pls don't tell me u trek 30km every day ooo and that ur wife treks 39km every day too.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by blessingee: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

He never told u he lives in a village, he said he lives in a place where 1 bedroom flat averages 100k per month, does that sound like a village to u

Do u have a village? I don't think u have priced land in a village before oo

The flat he stays cost 55k a year, Do the maths and lets see how much it comes to monthly. Make una dey try read na. You just want to argue because you simply can't comprehend how someone will survive with 35k because you obviously cant in Lagos, PH or Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by blessingee: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

pls explain how u will fund 2 cheap meals a day, monthly transport n monthly house rent for 2 of u with the 35k. let's leave other expenses for now.

Pls don't tell me u trek 30km every day ooo and that ur wife treks 39km every day too.

They don't do Iya Basira. They buy what they need in bulk to last the whole month.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by donpata(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

OK. For 6 months I received no pay when I started working in 2015. I was paid in the 7th month (Nov). 30k at that time. 30k by 7 is 210k. I got the 2 plots from a friend at 150k each. Paid 150k and the following yr did "contribution" of 15k with 10 people. I took mine 1st (january 2016) so I used it to pay for the 2nd land. Need more explanation Thomas? Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Windflower(f): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
9japrof:

Here art thou, am on a 12k salary and I don do savings Wella, infact people wey go gimme contributions plenty. They are even willing to gimme money wey I go use pay for ur bride price. You go gree marry me?

Lol kiss
Lol,e don settle be that but I will only agree if the wedding will hold this saturday

1 Like

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Efewestern: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nukualofa:
seriously i felt shallow exchanging words with him. He can't stand my sister i trained through school talk more of opening his mouth if he sees me. Anonymous personality of NL gives a lot of kids the leeway to talk down on people they might work under tomorrow

Bro ignore him, I doubt if he has ever earn above 30k / month, look at how he his busy yabbing the op.

Said it before that this forum is the last place to seek advise, imagine some teen telling adult how to live their life base on what they watch on TV

oshare, gbage dey o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.