Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Urgent Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed. (1252 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! / Urgent Advice Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed. by kanmosyl(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,

She is beautiful, cute, lovely, interesting and attractive, thats the best way to describe her.
We met when we were in 100 level and its been rosy and smooth, we are the talk of the campus to the extent that we won couple of the year three times consecutively, we are always together everywhere.
Three days ago, being the governor of the class my director of studies called me to rearrange the data files of my course mate which i obliged but what i saw had lead me to a point of confussion and shock shocked shocked shocked shocked cus my princess charming who told me she is 23yr old happen to be 31 yrs, i went through her file and i saw her low down, to my greatest surprice her original birth certificate shows she is 31yr old and she's been telling me she is 23yrs infact i couldn't continue with the arrangement i had to tell my DOS that i will continue later.

Plz Nairalanders i need ur advice on this issue cus i ve everly made up my mind not to date or marry someone older than me but i cant let go of this girl cus she been my all in all and this relationship had stand the test of time we are 3 yr old in this relationship and we are now compartible.

Plz i ve not talked to her on this issue, What should i do, i can date someone older than me.
Im 24 and she is 31( 7 yrs older than me) Plz help me ooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by Coleslove: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2007
There's sumthing we human's fail to have at the back of our mind. You are the age you claim you are, cos ur parents told you that. I was born 2007, how did you know? Dats because ur parents told you that. It could be that you're older than that or younger than that. Age are numbers and figures to help appreciate the length or duration of our existience. My question to you bro is?

* Are you dating her age or dating the girl?
* What kinda relationship are you into? I mean what definition have you given your relationship?

Furthermore, i believe there actually has not been any relationship between you folks becos she actually lied to you and was not out-spoken and you only had a crush on her as she's beautiful. There's nothing like a relationship btw you neither love. My adviceto you is don't sleep with both eyes as the might have several things that would soon unveil. If she cannot tell you her exact age and could keep that from you. Then she might as well keep her children/child she had before you met away from your knowledge and possibly hide the fact that she's got Hiv too.

I guess you guys are just infatuating cos you're on campus. Wake up man!!!
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by nkc(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2007
would have loved to say sumtin,but coleslove, met me and decided to say it first grin
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by ayomajek(f): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2007
If you guys have been together for 3 years then you obviously have something good going on. But you need to ask her WHY she lied to you, because as the previous poster said, she could be hiding all sorts of things. However, I suspect that she could have lied because of this thing you guys have of not dating older women (I think tha is ridiculous by the way, if you like the person it doesn't matter). I am sure we all know how difficult it is to come back and admit the truth after lying. She may have been looking for a way to tell you.

So I think you should question her seriously, and if this is the case, you should reassure her of your feelings for her and that she doesn't have to lie to you because you love her regardless. Forgiving our partners is an important part of a relationship and it actually strengthens it.

However, if you feel that you can't trust her anymore ot that she lied because of some ulterior motive rather than just insecurity, better to let her know how you feel and let her go. If you stay in the relationship under those terms you will end up hating and victimising her and anyting could happen. Let us know how it goes.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by MyPeace(f): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2007
i quite know that age is number. But for me think the gap (7years) is too much for you as a guy. Ask her about it, if shes still lying, ask her when she finished Primary school, with that two of u will calculate her age. I will advise you to leave the relationship, the age is too wide, if its 1 or 2, it could be managable.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by Bolarge(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2007
My friend,if she deliberately hid that from u (and u've already admitted she did),then chances are the revelations have just begun.She most likely has other things waiting to be uncovered. If u know u're not comfortable with the age bracket why don't u just roll on? Don't confront her with how u got to find out 'cos that's obvious violation of her privacy.Don't embarass her by throwing tantrums over the issue.I repeat move on if u're not comfy with the age disparity.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by nkc(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2007
one of my ex's was older than me, if yu were told , yu would never believe it in your entire life.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by kolapot(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2007
Really age is no barrier in any relationship the most important thing is the love to keep both of you going,in as much as she loves you dearly just as you love her too and she's submissive to you,what else do u want?does she look 31yrs old before u came across her file?anyway, not the age that really matters than a good,happy home.
if you feel u're compatible then dont look back go ahead and marry her and never discuss her age issue with any member of your family or friends else u maybe forced to change your mind against your wish for her.
Good luck.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by larryoncol(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2007
age matters, becasue women get older faster, so by the time shes loosing her tooth, you will then have to start seaching for someone else, my advice is that never get into a serious relationship with a woman that is much more older than you.
but you can flirt with her that is acceptable.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by skullbaba: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2011
well to me age really means. i will put an end to such relationship. she hid 7yrs of her life from you

(1) (Reply)

Something Called "love" I Fall In Love With My Child Hood Friend / Sacrificing Your Pride / Guys Please Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.