Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) (46921 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by OYO4sure: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
I love this vehicle. See my self purchasing one, however when releasing such picture you need to be careful with PR.

What's the Range Rover doing there?

Go Nigeria!!!
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Esomchi44(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nice one
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Total rubbish...
I was expecting something better
Poverty spotted.

Just for laugh. grin
No harm bro cool

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
I think this can compete with Hilux etc ,but govt assistance is highly needed

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by praisegiant: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Made in Naija, Buy Naija
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
Is that a Range ROver in Innosson Vehicle Manufacturing company?
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Because it is.

Innoson reassembles Chinese vehicles. They do not manufacture at all.
Really?
So the chinese were the ones that created that style of vehicle? The same china that has very low amount of intellectual originality.
You are sick,bro. Ignorant and sick.

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by oneeast: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Anambra is a country. Welcome to the United States of Anambra(USA)

GOD BLESS the light of entire black race.

Made in Anambra
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by fucklikant101(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Igbos will not like this smiley. Nnamdi must be a mad man cheesy
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
oneeast:
Anambra is country.

Made in Anambra

Shut the fucck up. no be only country.
Calling yourself ''oneeast'' and still furthering an anambra supremacist agenda.
Why not rename yourself ''one-anambra'' since the rest of the east is not important.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Franzinni: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Rebrand a China truck and be proud ... Ino you do well!!!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Total rubbish...

Enemy of progress, oh!, how I wish condom was used on the day of your conception.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by NaijaOrNothing: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
I'm not Igbo or Biafran but I am proud of Innoson.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by oneeast: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
You are a dumb illiterate. Common shut up your dirty smelly mouth. So they thought you in school that ''east'' is synonymous with ''Igbo"?

Nkita lacha gi anya there.

[s]
cstr1000:

Shut the fucck up. no be only country.
Calling yourself ''oneeast'' and still furthering an anambra supremacist agenda.
Why not rename yourself ''one-anambra'' since the rest of the east is not important.
[/s]
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Tapout(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
muller101:
It resemble that China pickup. Gonow abi greatwall grin

grin grin
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by sukkot: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
looks nice. igbo doing big thangs outcheaaa. would be nice if it was auto

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
I like the interior, no unnecessary gadgets, very simple

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
But why is Innoson motors not patronised by Nig. Govt agencies? Even states in the south east are not buying from their own kins man. Maka why?
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
oneeast:
You are a dumb illiterate. Common shut up your dirty smelly mouth. So they thought you in school that ''east'' is synonymous with ''Igbo"?

Nkita lacha gi anya there.

[s][/s]
no, east is synonymous with anambra na. Why not not make your village a country?,
Bloody freaking illiterate with an IQ of a lint.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by abike12(f): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
not bad
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Because it is.

how dare you cast aspersions on igbo ingenuity. those cars are designed, tested, fabricated and finished in biafra
angry angry angry angry
hater angry angry

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Jiang:
I like the interior, no unnecessary gadgets, very simple
That is probably the uniqueness and originality i see.
It is simple unlike the foreign versions of the same replica.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by castrokins(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
I Like The Concise Dash. Good Work Innossons
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by nurey(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
cstr1000:

Really?
So the chinese were the ones that created that style of vehicle? The same china that has very low amount of intellectual originality.
You are sick,bro. Ignorant and sick.

You have a big problem and until you realize it, you may not go Places. He confirms it even giving you pictorial evidence yet you reply him by abusing him. Nawa for you, all innoson vehicles are Chinese the difference is the badge he replaces.

Go and check his hilux truck and tell me if it isn't same with GOW or great Wall them plenty sef

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by ivolt: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Something like this right?......afonja

Igbos have grown beyond that level

raker300:
[/quote]

[quote author=lionjungle3000 post=60250978]

Afonja, were you expecting to see human skull parts...and got disappointed?

BTW...what a beautiful car. Manual is for men like us! Look at the interior...love it!

liberalsinnerx:

When people like Emir of Kano tell you that these people are the problem of Nigeria, believe him. I never seen a people as envious as afonjas in my life.

Easy on your egos.
What is the difference between you guys and the immature kid you quoted ?
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Horlami3370: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
oneeast:
Anambra is a country. Welcome to the United States of Anambra(USA)

Made in Anambra

Ok
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Because it is.

Exactly, spot on, Innoson assembles vehicles from CKD kits imported from China. I still think he does a great job. I hope they are making efforts to source more components from Nigeria. However, all the high tech auto parts (gear box, transmission, engine etc) are still from China.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:

You have a big problem and until you realize it, you may not go Places. He confirms it even giving you pictorial evidence yet you reply him by abusing him. Nawa for you, all innoson vehicles are Chinese the difference is the badge he replaces.

Go and check his hilux truck and tell me if it isn't same with GOW or great Wall them plenty sef
That design is not exclusively Chinese. China copied it too.
Get an education before quoting me, you lint.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by oneeast: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Your illiteracy is infectious. You are so dumb that you equate everything ''east'' to mean ''Igbo''. You are cursed with stark illiteracy. You want me to generalise the good news, no way. It is made in the United States of Anambra(USA). Anambra is a country.

Agu dowaa gi agba there. cheesy

[s]
cstr1000:

no, east is synonymous with anambra na. Why not not make your village a country?,
Bloody freaking illiterate with an IQ of a lint.
[/s]
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by kobijacobs(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Total rubbish...

enemy of progress
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by julietm123: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
What concerns Nnamdi here.OCD patient grin
fucklikant101:
Igbos will not like this smiley. Nnamdi must be a mad man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by rainylad(f): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Total rubbish...

What a stuppid comment from a pained soul... .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) / Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.