Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) (46923 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by oneeast: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
For people still in doubt, see the production ongoing.

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:
"Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Limited designs and assembles heavy duty vehicles, middle and high level buses, and environment friendly vehicles from China, Japan, and Germany. It also provides automotive repairs and supplies automotive parts. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Umudim, Nigeria. Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Limited operates as a subsidiary of Innoson Group."

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=381844038
Good. Now you know the designs are not exclusively chinese.

Now educate yourself on automobile production in the following link.
http://www.automotiveengineeringhq.com/automotive-manufacturing-engineering/

Now compare the pictures in the link and the youtube and see if there is much difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukk42wLeVpI

The only real significant difference is the use of specialized robots for durability testing.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You can never be fine in this lifetime, someone is lying to you grin
An inbred yoruba troglodyte.
Playing tribalism without sense.
Go and learn how to be tribalistic from your superiors.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
cstr1000:

Good. Now you know the designs are not exclusively chinese.

Now educate yourself on automobile production in the following link.
http://www.automotiveengineeringhq.com/automotive-manufacturing-engineering/

Now compare the pictures in the link and the youtube and see if there is much difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukk42wLeVpI

The only real significant difference is the use of specialized robots for durability testing.

Look at this dunce grin

I own the largest Innoson group on Facebook since 2011 or so.

You are out of your elements and sinking fast.

Dindinrin.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
cstr1000:

An inbred yoruba troglodyte.
Playing tribalism without sense.
Go and learn how to be tribalistic from your superiors.

You are only trying to justify your silliness but you will fail.

Search on this forum and you will see many discussions where I have praised Mr. Ojukwu as one of the greatest Nigerians that ever lived.

Only fellow idiots will listen to you.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Something like this right?......afonja

Igbos have grown beyond that level
nonsense, if na this kind tin oyibo construct, igbo man for no dey fly abroad... yeye.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by nurey(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
oneeast:

You guys are just hopeless. The same way Innoson bought this one from China and sold it to Nigeria Army.

Just type donfeng in Google and see where Innoson got it from. Don't bother to quote me again
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Look at this dunce grin

I own the largest Innoson group on Facebook since 2011 or so.

You are out of your elements and sinking fast.

Dindinrin.
You are a clown. I forgot that a retarded tribalist has no value for facts and education.
Which university did you attend again? Don't tell me OAU.
That would be proving my point.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by rainylad(f): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:

Infact With people like you, Nigeria is doomed. I am into agriculture and I manufacture food from seeds, the pointer I gave is in terms of market movement of cars, Nigerians buy corolla like kilode and we also require fuel economy.

When the Kia picanto and Hyundai I10 came out for the price of #999,999 people were rushing it brand new, up till now it's on the road.

His truck would not really sell because we all prefer Toyota which has been tested and trusted.

I don't have problems with who he is or how he gets his car, what I have issues with is how he runs his business.

Why would you have 'issues' on how he runs his business??....did he complain to you?...Run your own business sucessfully before having 'problems ' with how someone else runs theirs

You can 'prefer' Toyota and all,its your call but the truth of the matter is that Innoson vans are patronised by lots of companies...My company has lots of them in our fleet and the quality is very okay.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by oneeast: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:

Just type donfeng in Google and see where Innoson got it from. Don't bother to quote me again

I did it and saw this below, where Innoson is producing vehicles. cool

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by clemz85(m): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
They should reduce the logo size or make it open background
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You are only trying to justify your silliness but you will fail.

Search on this forum and you will see many discussions where I have praised Mr. Ojukwu as one of the greatest Nigerians that ever lived.

Only fellow idiots will listen to you.
You praised mr ojukwu? cheesy What has that got to do with the fact that you know absolutely nothing and you are completely out of your depths.
Piss off.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by nurey(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
chizzy161:

I'm waiting for the one you will construct

You will Wait Taya. Nigeria doesn't have the resources to manufacture cars, no metallurgy industry, we even import ready made steel.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Focused2day: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Total rubbish...

I was expecting something better
Which one have you made or assembled?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
rainylad:

Why would you have 'issues' on how he runs his business??....did he complain to you?...Run your own business sucessfully before having 'problems ' with how someone else runs theirs

You can 'prefer' Toyota and all,its your call but the truth of the matter is that Innoson vans are patronised by lots of companies...My company has lots of them in our fleet and the quality is very okay.
They are tribalists. Don't take these fucckers serious.
The same people that Jubilate when buhari marginalize the SE or when soldiers gun down innocent protesters, and you expect these same people to be happy for the SE or offer constructive criticisms.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
oneeast:
For people still in doubt, see the production ongoing.

What exactly are you trying to prove?

You seem capable of engaging in an educative discussion, unlike that other dunce.

1) Are you trying to prove that IVM assembles vehicles? No argument about that from any one.

2) Are you trying to prove that IVM assembles their original product? Then there's a debate.

Many illustrious Nigerians have been assembling CKD products since the 70's in Nigeria so this is nothing new.

We can do this and more.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by nurey(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
rainylad:

You are one of the problems of Nigeria. Our school of thought is way different and I am saying A you are just saying Z, don't quote me again I won't dignify you with a reply if you do

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:

You will Wait Taya. Nigeria doesn't have the resources to manufacture cars, no metallurgy industry, we even import ready made steel.
haha.
I thought your people claim proforce now manufactures armoured vehicles?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by rainylad(f): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
cstr1000:

They are tribalists. Don't take these fucckers serious.
The same people that Jubilate when buhari marginalize the SE or when soldiers gun down innocent protesters, and you expect these same people to be happy for the SE or offer constructive criticisms.

Honestly they are terrible lots...very very terrible.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
cstr1000:

You praised mr ojukwu? cheesy What has that got to do with the fact that you know absolutely nothing and you are completely out of your depths.
Piss off.

Yes, I did, so you see that you're a brainless dolt for accusing me of being tribalistic grin

I know nothing but here I am and there you are cool

Go and asphyxiate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by rainylad(f): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:

You are one of the problems of Nigeria. Our school of thought is way different and I am saying A you are just saying Z, don't quote me again I won't dignify you with a reply if you do

'School of thought' indeed..You are simply a yoruba man in all your glory here..goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by nurey(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
oneeast:

I did it and saw this below, where Innoson is producing vehicles. cool
Congratulations
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
cstr1000:

You are a clown. I forgot that a retarded tribalist has no value for facts and education.
Which university did you attend again? Don't tell me OAU.
That would be proving my point.

Yes, I attended OAU cheesy

At least I'm not a circus animal wink
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by oneeast: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

What exactly are you trying to prove?

You seem capable of engaging in an educative discussion, unlike that other dunce.

1) Are you trying to prove that IVM assembles vehicles? No argument about that from any one.

2) Are you trying to prove that IVM assembles their original product? Then there's a debate.

Many illustrious Nigerians have been assembling CKD products since the 70's in Nigeria so this is nothing new.

We can do this and more.

The same way he assembles parts for the Nigerian Airforce. You guys should give it upvvvv

ONITSHA—The Nigerian Air Force, yesterday, signed a Memorandum of Understanding, MoU with Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company, IVM, Nnewi, Anambra state for research and production of spare parts for its fighter jets.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/innoson-signs-pact-air-force-produce-jet-fighters-parts/

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Saadallah26(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
BRAVO. Let partronize our country MADE.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cashrange660:
The exterior is cool.. But the dashboard is wack and ancient

Just like Toyota

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by nurey(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
rainylad:

'School of thought' indeed..You are simply a yoruba man in all your glory here..goodbye.

Don't play the ethnic card, I have not in anyway since my days on NL discredit any tribe or religion. Goodbye

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
oneeast:

The same way he assembles parts for the Nigerian Airforce. You guys should give it upvvvv

And here I was hopeful that we could have an intelligent discussion.

You guys can have your thread and give each other reach arounds, EgunMogaji is out.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Going by current prices, it should be around N15 million. They cannot compare on prices and hence why they don't publish prices. You have to grovel to their email address to get prices.
xpensive o...no wonder their cars are not everywhere yet
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Yes, I did, so you see that you're a brainless dolt for accusing me of being tribalistic grin

I know nothing but here I am and there you are cool

Go and asphyxiate yourself.
If you are not a tribalistic, then you will offer more than just saying he assembles chinese vehicles because the designs are chinese which is a big fat lie because china copied those designs themselves.
If you were not a tribalsit, you would realize that vehicle manufacturing is 70% assembling of already manufactured parts sourced from different manufacturers, sometimes based in different countries.
If you were not a tribalist, you would know that Innoson already owns affiliate companies that manufactures some of his parts for him especially plastic, rubber and furniture fabrications, and with time would move into more technical manufacturing like engines and sensor manufacturing which is the most technical anyway.
If you were not a tribalist or an inbred illiterate, you would have known that the only real difference between innosn and toyota is that toyota can manufacture its own engines due to its being a far experienced player.
The day innosson gets the required technical ability either by purchase of tech or by employment of skilled hands, to design and manufacture engines, the difference between innoson and toyota no longer exists beyond standards and durability.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
A careful check on this website will show you guys what Nurey and Egunmogaji are both trying to say.

https://jcmotors.en.alibaba.com/productshowimg/60570830390-804054311/Brande_New_ZX_Double_Cabin_Pickup_Truck_Great_Wall_Pickup_for_Sale.html?spm=a2700.8304367.prge37c812.24.73152c54ej8oWx

Conclusion.
Innoson either manufactures or produce any car in Nigeria.

That is what Chinese people made and he buys from them and send them to Nigeria.

Thats all
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by oneeast: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
AutoReportNG:
A careful check on this website will show you guys what Nurey and Egunmogaji are both trying to say.

https://jcmotors.en.alibaba.com/productshowimg/60570830390-804054311/Brande_New_ZX_Double_Cabin_Pickup_Truck_Great_Wall_Pickup_for_Sale.html?spm=a2700.8304367.prge37c812.24.73152c54ej8oWx

Conclusion.
Innoson either manufactures or produce any car in Nigeria.

That is what Chinese people made and he buys from them and send them to Nigeria.

Thats all

What is Innoson doing here in the pictures below? You guys are just horrible vvvvvvv cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) / Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.