Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) (46920 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by seenter84: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Keep copying you will get there.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by nurey(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
cstr1000:

That design is not exclusively Chinese. China copied it too.
Get an education before quoting me, you lint.

Shut your trap there, his car is a. Chinese car with different badge. He didn't copy anything thing, he didn't manufacture anything, he just bought the Chinese crap at a cheap price and selling to mumu like you at exorbitant rate anofia

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by LordofNaija: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
beamtopola:

what is range rover doing there?

na wao Niger, them no believe their selves.
That awkward moment when you discover that the ceo of innoson drives a range rover and am like, so this dude sold us thatch and bought asbestosgrin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
oneeast:
Your illiteracy is infectious. You are so dumb that you equate everything ''east'' to mean ''Igbo''. You are cursed with stark illiteracy. You want me to generalise the good news, no way. It is made in the United States of Anambra(USA).

Agu dowaa gi agba there. cheesy

[s][/s]
Imbeciles like you is the reason why i have always held that Eugenics should be a periodic government sponsored program in igboland.
You are so dumb, it hurts.
The definition of your one east is the ''united states of anambra'' cheesy. Your foolishness has no rival in all the multiverse.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by progressj: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Total rubbish...

I was expecting something better

Where is yours Sir?
slimthugchimee:
Total rubbish...

Where is yours Sir?
slimthugchimee:
Total rubbish...

Where is yours Sir?
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Baroba(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Am reading comments and na laugh i dey laugh, poor folks always think they have the greatest ideas.. grin Monday morning quarter backs, ordinary spare tire they no get.. Criticising a man who made it against all odds, in a country where everything is basically working against you.. Try running a pure water factory before una began write your gibberish.. clowns

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
oyb:

how dare you cast aspersions on igbo ingenuity. those cars are designed, tested, fabricated and finished in biafra
angry angry angry angry
hater angry angry

Even me sef dey fear fear when I made that post shocked

I expect them to beat their fathers black and blue today grin
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by babablogger: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
tobillionaire:
bros look well, no trespass this land is not fr sale

MILITARY ZONE!

Make I do you strong thing comot you for ftc
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
beamtopola:

what is range rover doing there?

na wao Niger, them no believe their selves.

You sef see am. Innosen dry drive Range and was sell IVM for us.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
LordofNaija:

That awkward moment when you discover that the ceo of innoson drives a range rover and am like, so this dude sold us thatch and bought asbestosgrin

How dare you, Sir?

The Rover is for research and development.

I swear grin

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by rainylad(f): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:
Exterior looks like premature tundra

Interior range Rover and Nissan primera blended together.

I know innoson doesn't manufacture anything it's just a CKD he brings in and assemble here, is anything wrong in that, off course no.

Innoson is doing business the wrong way, he didn't do feasibility study nor does he have a business plan, just dumps money in and garbage out. Reason why a business whose decision is made by one man always goes down the toilet.

He should send teams out there and note that Nigerians need cars in a particular range, he should target a particular class of cars and not trying to compete with PAN (chachanga) or GAC who have more presence and know what they are doing.

He should start bringing in cars that have size equal to
1. Kia picanto not more than 2m for the highest trim
2. Toyota corolla (03-07) that shouldn't exceed 3.5m for the highest trim
3. Nomad zoyte CUV not more than 4m for the highest trim.

He should leave luxury out of it and start integrating local content are we saying we can't manufacture foot mats, floor and roof covering (animal skin plenty for north), can't we do seats even if nah plastic seats with foam padding like the ones in marcapolo bus, dash board can even be done here.

Look at this one...'He should do this and that',doe he take orders from you?..

What stops you from going into car manufacturing and doing all you have stipulated here if it is easy or does Innoson have two head while you have one..

Bad-belle arm -chair critics everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
cstr1000:

Really?
So the chinese were the ones that created that style of vehicle? The same china that has very low amount of intellectual originality.

You are sick,bro. Ignorant and sick.

Thank you.

Have a nice day grin

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by akin12: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
Good one,
Lets learn to appreciate good things, and be as objective as possible in our approach to issues.
Lets leave sentiment aside, if we have ten of this kind in Nigeria, Nigeria will be better than what
she is today.anyone that despise good things,might always surfer setback in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
How much? Prices should be displayed also
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:

Shut your trap there, his car is a. Chinese car with different badge. He didn't copy anything thing, he didn't manufacture anything, he just bought the Chinese crap at a cheap price and selling to mumu like you at exorbitant rate anofia
His car is a chinese car? Really? How?
You have not seen his technology, and his designs are not exclusively chinese.
So how have they been proven to be chinese from what we are both seeing?
Even If the tech and designs are chinese, it is not a new thing in automobiles for automakers to source technologies from different countries like honda, mazda and Hyundai and toyota, e.t.c do.
Your average imported car in your home is a combination of different technologies adapted from different countries.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:

You have a big problem and until you realize it, you may not go Places. He confirms it even giving you pictorial evidence yet you reply him by abusing him. Nawa for you, all innoson vehicles are Chinese the difference is the badge he replaces.

Go and check his hilux truck and tell me if it isn't same with GOW or great Wall them plenty sef

Oga Nurey, some people demands no response grin

His level of brain deadness will keep a team of psychiatrists employed for life.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Thank you.

Have a nice day grin
Good.
If you want to be bigoted, atleast do it with intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
EmekaBlue:
How much? Prices should be displayed also

Going by current prices, it should be around N15 million. They cannot compare on prices and hence why they don't publish prices. You have to grovel to their email address to get prices.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by seanswitch(m): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Show us Toyota's interior
Cashrange660:
The exterior is cool.. But the dashboard is wack and ancient

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
cstr1000:

Good.
If you want to be bigoted, atleast do it with intelligence.

So you believed what I typed?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by oneeast: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:

You guys are just hopeless. The same way Innoson bought this one from China and sold it to Nigeria Army.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Oga Nurey, some people demands no response grin

His level of brain deadness will keep a team of psychiatrists employed for life.

Shut the Bleep up.
You are just a bigot who know nothing of what he speak of.
How is it a chinese vehicle to you? His designs?
The same designs that are not exclusively chinese. Designs that could have been borrowed from Japan or India for all we know.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Bemmics: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nightwolf1:
Igbo land has what it takes to stand alone.

.......Because of Inoson...... Please do you know what it takes to stand alone as a nation?
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by ubox: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Total rubbish...

Appreciate something when it's good bruh

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

So you believed what I typed?

wetin concern me with wetin dey your mind.?
As long as you don't post untrue nonsense and expect them to pass as fact, then i am fine.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Ignyte(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
Smh

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
"Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Limited designs and assembles heavy duty vehicles, middle and high level buses, and environment friendly vehicles from China, Japan, and Germany. It also provides automotive repairs and supplies automotive parts. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Umudim, Nigeria. Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Limited operates as a subsidiary of Innoson Group."

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=381844038

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:
Exterior looks like premature tundra

Interior range Rover and Nissan primera blended together.

I know innoson doesn't manufacture anything it's just a CKD he brings in and assemble here, is anything wrong in that, off course no.

Innoson is doing business the wrong way, he didn't do feasibility study nor does he have a business plan, just dumps money in and garbage out. Reason why a business whose decision is made by one man always goes down the toilet.

He should send teams out there and note that Nigerians need cars in a particular range, he should target a particular class of cars and not trying to compete with PAN (chachanga) or GAC who have more presence and know what they are doing.

He should start bringing in cars that have size equal to
1. Kia picanto not more than 2m for the highest trim
2. Toyota corolla (03-07) that shouldn't exceed 3.5m for the highest trim
3. Nomad zoyte CUV not more than 4m for the highest trim.

He should leave luxury out of it and start integrating local content are we saying we can't manufacture foot mats, floor and roof covering (animal skin plenty for north), can't we do seats even if nah plastic seats with foam padding like the ones in marcapolo bus, dash board can even be done here.

I'm waiting for the one you will construct
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
cstr1000:

wetin concern me with wetin dey your mind.?
As long as you don't post untrue nonsense and expect them to pass as fact, then i am fine.

You can never be fine in this lifetime, someone is lying to you grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by nurey(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
rainylad:

Look at this one...'He should do this and that',doe he take orders from you?..

What stops you from going into car manufacturing and doing all you have stipulated here if it is easy or does Innoson have two head while you have one..

Bad-belle arm -chair critics everywhere.

Infact With people like you, Nigeria is doomed. I am into agriculture and I manufacture food from seeds, the pointer I gave is in terms of market movement of cars, Nigerians buy corolla like kilode and we also require fuel economy.

When the Kia picanto and Hyundai I10 came out for the price of #999,999 people were rushing it brand new, up till now it's on the road.

His truck would not really sell because we all prefer Toyota which has been tested and trusted.

I don't have problems with who he is or how he gets his car, what I have issues with is how he runs his business.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
I know many are of the opinion that their smartphones are limited to Nairaland only grin

If after this quick submissions you still are firmly proud to be an asshat, then you can't be helped and I give up because you're a waste of the human reproductive process..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) / Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.