Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) (46919 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Klington: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:
[s]Total rubbish...

I was expecting something better
[/s]Afo njas and hate speech are like apc and failure undecided

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Danladi7: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Total rubbish...

I know you are not Afonja.but yIGBO(s) will shout Afonja because they actually thought Afonja is the cause of all their failures in life!,including the biafra war they loss and how ojukwu absconded dressing like woman!

so,just neglect them!.....Afonjas are naturally ahead in Nigeria already and a tribe in the east thought na dem glory them dey use,them no no say na Godgrin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:

You again? I don't hate Innoson I only gave a good marketing insight and you people just crucified me, check my first post.

I don't have issues with Innoson assembling either but you must realize he isn't capitalising on the leverage he has, now Pan and GAC are doing far better
If your issues were just marketing, then i would have no problem with you. I agree.
Burt when you start yapping about how it is chinese assembled as a means of downplaying the work that has gone into it, then that is counter-productive.
Criticize his marketing skills, but don't downplay the product when it is the best you have.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by princetom1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Oga Nurey, some people demands no response grin

His level of brain deadness will keep a team of psychiatrists employed for life.

I started having headache. What do i know. Now u know why crap reign here? Even if u come with evidence, they are forever blind.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by princetom1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
cstr1000:

If your issues were just marketing, then i would have no problem with you. I agree.
Burt when you start yapping about how it is chinese assembled as a means of downplaying the work that has gone into it, then that is counter-productive.
Criticize his marketing skills, but don't downplay the product when it is the best you have.

Best way to prove someone wrong is to understand what that person is saying. Mention any innoson vehicle and i will search the chinese copy out for u. Some people u are replying here work in auto companies like Toyota in the US and UK. Don't just think they don't know what they are saying... Peace ooooo
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:

I don't do ethnic bickering, leave me out of your iPad, biafra, afonja and Co talks, I don't degenerate to that level

You have derailed from the fact in issue. Mind you I stated the truth.
If Mr Chukwuma of Innoson were to be like the popular Evans you will be among those shouting "crucify him". Instead of you to encourage him and the likes of him you are busy castigating him while you have nothing to offer to the growth of our country's GDP.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
princetom1:

Best way to prove someone wrong is to understand what that person is saying. Mention any innoson vehicle and i will search the chinese copy out for u. Some people u are replying here work in auto companies like Toyota in the US and UK. Don't just think they don't know what they are saying... Peace ooooo
That it has a chinese variant does not diminish it in anyway.
Would you be happier if the designs were american or korean because at this level of production and sophistication, he has to adapt from established brands.
It dosen't mean the vehicles are not functional, or the product are not original. With more revenue and government support , his originality will improve.
If innoson grows to a certain level, he is going start tendering proposals for unique automobile designs in universities and polytechnics across Nigeria that can minimize fabricated material use, and energy use, thereby saving cost.
But he will not get there without support and growth.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Total rubbish...
in m.I voice "bad belle is allowed"
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by princetom1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
cstr1000:

That it has a chinese variant does not diminish it in anyway.
Would you be happier if the designs were american or korean because at this level of production and sophistication, he has to adapt from established brands.
It dosen't mean the vehicles are not functional, or the product are not original. With more revenue and government support , his originality will improve.
If innoson grows to a certain level, he is going start tendering proposals for unique automobile designs in universities and polytechnics across Nigeria that can minimize fabricated material use, and energy use, thereby saving cost.
But he will not get there without support and growth.

The point they made, which u just agreed with was... He should stop lying that he design and build or manufacture... He just assemble Chinese cars... Maybe tomorrow he might grow and start a R&grin and have original designs
Note: this aren't just that they have Chinese version, they are same vehicle (CKD), na just badge him just dey use confuse people
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by begwong: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Total rubbish...

You stewpid what else can u produce or manufacture, u can't even help yourself bc ur 2 square meals is only indomie!!!
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
princetom1:

The point they made, which u just agreed with was... He should stop lying that he design and build or manufacture... He just assemble Chinese cars... Maybe tomorrow he might grow and start a R&grin and have original designs
Note: this aren't just that they have Chinese version, they are same vehicle (CKD), na just badge him just dey use confuse people
How did he lie?
Over 70% of the parts which includes iron, plastics and furnitures are produced by innoson. I hope you know innoson owns a plastic production company- a separate entity on its own.
The only significant thing he imports are engines, sensors, electronic components and maybe the polished glasses. The rest are all produced and fabricated in Nigeria by innoson and assembled together.
That is manufacturing in pure form.
The bodily designs of the vehicles too be may be adapted from established brands but that is pretty irrelevant for now.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by princetom1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
cstr1000:

How did he lie?
Over 70% of the parts which includes iron, plastics and furnitures are produced by innoson. I hope you know innoson owns a plastic production company- a separate entity on its own.
The only significant thing he imports are engines, sensors, electronic components and maybe the polished glasses. The rest are all produced and fabricated in Nigeria by innoson and assembled together.
That is manufacturing in pure form.
The bodily designs of the vehicles too be may be adapted from established brands but that is pretty irrelevant for now.

Okay sir, after agreeing with that fact in ur earlier post, now u arguing again. Mind u, i know about all he does. OK sir. I no fit argue. Keep denying the facts
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by PDPGuy: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
iluvpomo:
Exactly, spot on, Innoson assembles vehicles from CKD kits imported from China. I still think he does a great job. I hope they are making efforts to source more components from Nigeria. However, all the high tech auto parts (gear box, transmission, engine etc) are still from China.

In the auto world, assembly and manufacture mean the exact same thing. In fact, no auto company produces all the components of its cars. Some even import such components from other countries.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:
Exterior looks like premature tundra

Interior range Rover and Nissan primera blended together.

I know innoson doesn't manufacture anything it's just a CKD he brings in and assemble here, is anything wrong in that, off course no.

Innoson is doing business the wrong way, he didn't do feasibility study nor does he have a business plan, just dumps money in and garbage out. Reason why a business whose decision is made by one man always goes down the toilet.

He should send teams out there and note that Nigerians need cars in a particular range, he should target a particular class of cars and not trying to compete with PAN (chachanga) or GAC who have more presence and know what they are doing.

He should start bringing in cars that have size equal to
1. Kia picanto not more than 2m for the highest trim
2. Toyota corolla (03-07) that shouldn't exceed 3.5m for the highest trim
3. Nomad zoyte CUV not more than 4m for the highest trim.

He should leave luxury out of it and start integrating local content are we saying we can't manufacture foot mats, floor and roof covering (animal skin plenty for north), can't we do seats even if nah plastic seats with foam padding like the ones in marcapolo bus, dash board can even be done here.

Trash trash trash
U know nothing
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Fawklicant: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is just that chinese truck but with a different badge. Same design, not a good strategy.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by gentlelily(f): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:
Exterior looks like premature tundra

Interior range Rover and Nissan primera blended together.

I know innoson doesn't manufacture anything it's just a CKD he brings in and assemble here, is anything wrong in that, off course no.

Innoson is doing business the wrong way, he didn't do feasibility study nor does he have a business plan, just dumps money in and garbage out. Reason why a business whose decision is made by one man always goes down the toilet.

He should send teams out there and note that Nigerians need cars in a particular range, he should target a particular class of cars and not trying to compete with PAN (chachanga) or GAC who have more presence and know what they are doing.

He should start bringing in cars that have size equal to
1. Kia picanto not more than 2m for the highest trim
2. Toyota corolla (03-07) that shouldn't exceed 3.5m for the highest trim
3. Nomad zoyte CUV not more than 4m for the highest trim.

He should leave luxury out of it and start integrating local content are we saying we can't manufacture foot mats, floor and roof covering (animal skin plenty for north), can't we do seats even if nah plastic seats with foam padding like the ones in marcapolo bus, dash board can even be done here.

Bros since you know all this, we want to see your own tomorrow mouth Whistler
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by julietm123: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Indeed, you are sick. cry weeping for you. Recover soon o.
fucklikant101:

I just checked ur DP and I must say you look juicy, I will not mind to bury my shaft in your buttthole wink
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by ShinyJay22(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
sekxyqueen:

pained mofo..let's see the one you have produced
No mind am...I sure say even toy car he no fit produce!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by nurey(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
gentlelily:
Bros since you know all this, we want to see your own tomorrow mouth Whistler

You ain't really worth it
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by nurey(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
pasol4real:
Trash trash trash U know nothing
Prove that you can do better
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by nurey(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
chizzy161:

You have derailed from the fact in issue. Mind you I stated the truth.
If Mr Chukwuma of Innoson were to be like the popular Evans you will be among those shouting "crucify him". Instead of you to encourage him and the likes of him you are busy castigating him while you have nothing to offer to the growth of our country's GDP.

You are prove of backwardness, I have not castigated Mr chukuma or whatever as I have no business with him, I am talking about IVM, they are two different things business is different from personal which the owner of IVM has done. You couldn't even still differentiate that in my comment and you think I have time for childish thinking. Please swerve left
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Ernesca(m): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Wow.. This is impressive.. Just like tundra.. Innoson is closer than we think.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by nurey(m): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
cstr1000:

Whether you like it or not, IVM buys CKD vehicles from China ships to Nigeria and assemble it.

That is the truth or you are telling me he builds his engine from scratch? Common engine oil is not manufactured in Nigeria, let's start telling ourselves the truth in this country so we can move forward and stop supporting mediocre
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Habyz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Something like this right?......afonja

Igbos have grown beyond that level
Look at your made in Imo 'combatant car'.

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by diportivo: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
nurey

princetom1

una try sef grin

if all these "authority" have been coming over to cartalk section to "school" us shebi resolving issues will be easy

iv even read here that manufacturing and assembling are the same thing in the automobile industry and i simply gave up

see them throwing tribal jab instead of learning....

no wonder we are where we are as a nation undecided

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Total rubbish...

Bro, the least you could do is to turn a blind eye if you do not admire the design. But truth be told, we should all learn to appreciate our indigenous manufacturer. I'm not igbo, but I admire innoson's courage to set this up in Nigeria, despite the challenges we have. We all seem to praise oyinbo made stuff and neglect our own. It won't take us anywhere. So, bro, try to improve on this. I pray God help us all
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by princetom1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
diportivo:
nurey

princetom1

una try sef grin

if all these "authority" have been coming over to cartalk section to "school" us shebi resolving issues will be easy

iv even read here that manufacturing and assembling are the same thing in the automobile industry and i simply gave up

see them throwing tribal jab instead of learning....

no wonder we are where we are as a nation undecided

We just try to chip in little sometimes, did u see baba EgunMogaji ran for cover? grin
I was expecting GAZZUZZ to come blow 1 grammer here sef
Guys on cartalk rock anyday any time jare
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
PDPGuy:

In the auto world, assembly and manufacture mean the exact same thing. In fact, no auto company produces all the components of its cars. Some even import such components from other countries.
Wrong.
Assembly of CKD is distinctly different from manufacturing.
Innoson does not do any OEM design.
Yes, Ford, Toyota, Citroen etc source parts from other manufacturers but they design their cars, engines etc. Innoson simply imports CKD units and only sources things like batteries, tyres from local suppliers.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
PrecisionFx coman learn grin grin
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Redacted
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by PDPGuy: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
iluvpomo:

Wrong.
Assembly of CKD is distinctly different from manufacturing.
Innoson does not do any OEM design.
Yes, Ford, Toyota, Citroen etc source parts from other manufacturers but they design their cars, engines etc. Innoson simply imports CKD units and only sources things like batteries, tyres from local suppliers.
Ok.
I used to think that Innoson designed their own vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
PDPGuy:

Ok.
I used to think that Innoson designed their own vehicles.
No, for example Dongfeng automobile co. ltd is one of the suppliers of the CKD kits.
I still think Innoson is doing great. If they invest in domestic design/engineering they will be able to produce more high tech parts/components in Nigeria in the future. More power to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) / Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.