Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) (46922 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 12:26am On Sep 09, 2017
innovative
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 4:25am On Sep 09, 2017
nurey:
Exterior looks like premature tundra

Interior range Rover and Nissan primera blended together.

I know innoson doesn't manufacture anything it's just a CKD he brings in and assemble here, is anything wrong in that, off course no.

Innoson is doing business the wrong way, he didn't do feasibility study nor does he have a business plan, just dumps money in and garbage out. Reason why a business whose decision is made by one man always goes down the toilet.

He should send teams out there and note that Nigerians need cars in a particular range, he should target a particular class of cars and not trying to compete with PAN (chachanga) or GAC who have more presence and know what they are doing.

He should start bringing in cars that have size equal to
1. Kia picanto not more than 2m for the highest trim
2. Toyota corolla (03-07) that shouldn't exceed 3.5m for the highest trim
3. Nomad zoyte CUV not more than 4m for the highest trim.

He should leave luxury out of it and start integrating local content are we saying we can't manufacture foot mats, floor and roof covering (animal skin plenty for north), can't we do seats even if nah plastic seats with foam padding like the ones in marcapolo bus, dash board can even be done here.

Actually ur wrong. Some parts aren't made in Nigeria but most of the car is locally sourced. I've personally been to the plant.

But ur right he does have to do some studies to corner the Nigerian market proper brand placement I'm surprised he hasn't approached nollywood
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Phynicz(m): 6:26am On Sep 09, 2017
sekxyqueen:

pained mofo..let's see the one you have produced
when they tell you ori e pe, they know what they are talking about
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by hausadreturn(m): 6:40am On Sep 09, 2017
I'm surprised it's manual instead of auto
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by EuroBoy007(m): 7:58am On Sep 09, 2017
beamtopola:

what is range rover doing there?

na wao Niger, them no believe their selves.

So customers no fit drive dia range rover's because they're visiting Innoson's company abi....u need to visit google playstore for new version of ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2017
iluvpomo:
No, for example Dongfeng automobile co. ltd is one of the suppliers of the CKD kits.
I still think Innoson is doing great. If they invest in domestic design/engineering they will be able to produce more high tech parts/components in Nigeria in the future. More power to them.
Have they created the required market credibility for them to now start their own unique designs?
You don't start unique designs when you are still relatively unknown and revenue is still upcoming.
You leverage on established designs, create cheaper variants of those designs so as to create a ready alternative for people, build credibility, and then you can produce something totally unique and your customers will trust that.
We should be realistic in our arguments.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by 1Asiwaju(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

When people like Emir of Kano tell you that these people are the problem of Nigeria, believe him. I never seen a people as envious as afonjas in my life.
funny enuf.the afonjas are not a defeated nation who will wait a hundred yrs to rule their father's land lol like the defeated ojukwus mad men.Igbos and thier treacherous life
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by cstr1000: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2017
1Asiwaju:

funny enuf.the afonjas are not a defeated nation who will wait a hundred yrs to rule their father's land lol like the defeated ojukwus mad men.Igbos and thier treacherous life
The last time i checked igboland has no Emir and it is governed by igbos.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by pensilpyper(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Because it is.
Innoson reassembles Chinese vehicles. They do not manufacture at all.
the two na Toyota tundra 2013 replica
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Jobazenu: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Total rubbish...

I was expecting something better

u are mad. people like you are why the whiteman thinks Africans are monkeys. China started like this. which bicycle have your primitive and illiterate father invented? bro receive sense!
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by 1Asiwaju(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2017
cstr1000:

The last time i checked igboland has no Emir and it is governed by igbos.
Like the igbos own their oil Wells??! I can't laff the emirs own almost 99% .The emirs in ilorin are ceremonial figure heads unlike those who own the oil Wells in the east.
the last time I checked an emir is the head on NNPC NIGERIAS own oil company
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by 1Asiwaju(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2017
1Asiwaju:

Like the igbos own their oil Wells??! I can't laff the emirs own almost 99% .The emirs in ilorin are ceremonial figure heads unlike those who own the oil Wells in the east.
the last time I checked an emir is the head on NNPC NIGERIAS own oil company
I don't know wht you​ gain by insulting yourselves
Am igbo i don't blame the yorubas for my great-grandfather failures was Any of the igbo politician in support of our first Biafra! u pile all the nonsense we create on theYorubas .Tell thehausas who kill us in enugu and north daily.How many times have Yorubas wage ethnic wars on us? stop this malady
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by gentlelily(f): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
nurey:

You ain't really worth it
oji onu meaning you only have your mouth and nothing else
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by nurey(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
gentlelily:
oji onu meaning you only have your mouth and nothing else
No problem, if it makes you sleep well at night
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by overboard(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
OK, why was the post: "Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria; The Logos Were Rebranded", deleted? I wanted to have a read through; just curious.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by princetom1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
overboard:
OK, why was the post: "Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria; The Logos Were Rebranded", deleted? I wanted to have a read through; just curious.

Naxo we see am o. Wen fowl yansh blow finish. This is the reason am no friend of mods here. Am that person that will walk away from any bad establishment, my name is important even in little things. Where is pafestula sef
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by princetom1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
nurey:

Let it go, NL is almost gone to the ethnic warriors and religious war mongers.

You can see for yourself giving a critic view and enlightening people has become a crime. I escaped being sweared for yesterday grin am even sure if those people had their way, they are ready to wash my mouth with hypo grin

Let it slide, you can fool some of the people all of the time,
You can even fool all of the people some times
But you can't fool all the people all the time.

Word
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Have they created the required market credibility for them to now start their own unique designs?
You don't start unique designs when you are still relatively unknown and revenue is still upcoming.
You leverage on established designs, create cheaper variants of those designs so as to create a ready alternative for people, build credibility, and then you can produce something totally unique and your customers will trust that.
We should be realistic in our arguments.
Fair point.
Then it is established that Innoson is a Chinese CKD assembly product.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Stormyweather(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Like Innoson, Like Umidigi
so this is...

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Here's the screenshot from Nigeria Custom Service, 0 means that there's 0% duty due on CKD units.

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by timifakay(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
These passersby should go for those of us who use this section regularly jare...

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by princetom1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
timifakay:
These passersby should go for those of us who use this section regularly jare...

Lol.... fire for fire? We know our boundaries o

Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by pafestula(m): 8:24am On Sep 10, 2017
princetom1:

Naxo we see am o. Wen fowl yansh blow finish. This is the reason am no friend of mods here. Am that person that will walk away from any bad establishment, my name is important even in little things. Where is pafestula sef

I dey here o.
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by princetom1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
pafestula:

I dey here o.

cool
Re: Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Total rubbish...

I was expecting something better
OUR PARENTS AND THEIR PARENTS HAVE TAUGHT US INTOLERANCE. WE ARE ONE. WE ARE ONE NATION. STOP THIS. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TEACH YOUR CHILDREN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) / Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.