Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,514 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? (3229 Views)

Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Biodun1929(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
I am an atheist, and one of the reasons why i am still single is because i haven't been able to get a female atheist to date...and eventually marry. I thought about hiding my religious (or lack of) belief, but every time i try to do it, my conscience pricks me, and i self sabotage the relationship.

I know there are many atheists in Nigeria these days and i just want to know how they get their partners. Do you hide the fact that you an atheist from your partners?

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nutase: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Advertising on NL works fast .

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Biodun1929(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nutase:
Advertising on NL works fast .

Hmm! Okay.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by sunkanmihassan1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
I need to know too.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
hehehe

I'm also an atheist and I know I can never marry a religious person

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Biodun1929(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
hehehe

I'm also an atheist and I know I can never marry a religious person

So, how do you think you will meet an atheist guy? Are you gonna be asking every guy that come up to you if they are religious or non-religious? Lol!
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Oyindidi(f): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Biodun1929:

So, how do you think you will meet an atheist guy? Are you gonna be asking every guy that come up to you if they are religious or non-religious? Lol!
send her a pm, who knows she is the wife you've being looking for

11 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Biodun1929(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oyindidi:

smiley
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by NairalandCS(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oyindidi:

What if 'she' ends up being a man ? lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Oyindidi(f): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
NairalandCS:

What if 'she' ends up being a man ? lipsrsealed
Gay marriagegrin

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hahaha this is funny NL will not kill me ooooh.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Headlesschicken(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
undecided An atheist for yuh mind, you don't believe in God Or Devil... Keep Deceiving yuhself...

3 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by hopefulLandlord: 6:12am On Sep 23, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided An atheist for yuh mind, you don't believe in God Or Devil... Keep Deceiving yuhself...

you really are headless

10 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 23, 2017
Biodun1929:

As a matter of fact I do.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Evablizin(f): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2017
cheesy

Well i know one he is dating a christian lady and she is 100% aware that he is an Atheist.Everything depends on what a lady want from you.

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by hopefulLandlord: 4:06am On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

but you know many atheists claim to be religious when asked out of the blue?

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2017
Oga once ur rich some gals dont mind. I did IT in an oil coy bk den. The MD is a core atheist (nigerian o). His kids and wife go to church. Husband scarce. Just have money gals go come. The so called religious babe dont follow thier bible self dey can fuk for africa. So kini big deal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Biodun1929(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
Oga once ur rich some gals dont mind. I did IT in an oil coy bk den. The MD is a core atheist (nigerian o). His kids and wife go to church. Husband scarce. Just have money gals go come. The so called religious babe dont follow thier bible self dey can fuk for africa. So kini big deal

lol! True tho.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Biodun1929:

lol! True tho.
so bros forget u go see babe to marry. The MD say when dey go for meetings with NNpc or NPDC guys. D so called deacon and pastors na dem dey always first offer bribe. So much hypocrisy.

7 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2017
No need to find atheist. Most christians in church do worst than atheist, they're just there to fulfil all righteous. After church they continue their flexing life.
Not every church goer is gullible to bliv that the world will end one day and One sissy messiah with white gown and gold hair will come to pick some blivers.
And yes, i'm preparing to go to church now. To find fresh toto

18 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Biodun1929(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
so bros forget u go see babe to marry. The MD say when dey go for meetings with NNpc or NPDC guys. D so called deacon and pastors na dem dey always first offer bribe. So much hypocrisy.

lol!
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2017
jamarifox:
No need to find atheist. Most christians in church do worst than atheist, they're just there to fulfil all righteous. After church they continue their flexing life.
Not every church goer is gullible to bliv that the world will end one day and One sissy messiah with white gown and gold hair will come to pick some blivers.
And yes, i'm preparing to go to church now. To find fresh toto
see dis babe below. All hypocrites. My salary never enter so no flexing. Cant be flexing my savings lol. na my house o. After all d sermon nd preaching she go still ride me kikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
see dis babe below. All hypocrites. My salary never enter so no flexing. Cant be flexing my savings lol. na my house o. After all d sermon nd preaching she go still ride me kikikikiki
.forget Nigeria and hypocrisy.
They carry religion on head but they worst pass every other country.
Make i dress go shout amen joor. No time, laters bro.
Good luck with church bitch. Lol

3 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by OluCypher(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2017
Atheists are better than some churchgoers anyways. Some go to church either to fulfil all righteousness and some go due to pressure from parents or society

4 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Ymodulus: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

Am here for you baby

grin grin cheesy cheesy[s][/s]
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Ymodulus: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2017
Headlesschicken:
Are you this dumb?

5 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Ymodulus: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2017
Biodun1929:

lol! True tho.

But I think a wife should go more than just any Bleep buddy of a lady. I did like my wife to be able to reason with me to a high extent.

Trust me at a point when you have got enough money, you will find it difficult trusting anylady around you.

And from experience Most religious girls suck. They r money hungry no offence.

16 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2017
If an Herbalist or Traditional worshipper can get a wive of his own, what more of an Atheist? I think this thing has to do with your mindset, If u have it in mind that you would have a wife of your own. You will definitely have it. You don't have to hide who you are before getting what you want. If it was to be in few years back I would say it might be difficult but in this century where most people don't give a Bleep. sad

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Edipee(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2017
Just here to laugh

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2017
Being married is societal construct, Religion is man made so any lady who refuses Atheist for a boyfriend/husband is so low in thinking. And by logical standard isn't fit to raise a future genius. Now to marriage. It is however a fact that EVOLUTION doesn't favour intelligence, evolution favours the ignorant people more for ignorant reasons and part of those reason explains why a religious infested mind will never want to marry an Atheist. And this not only applies to Nigerians but it's a clear social division world wide, if you follow up on the biggest Atheist blog world wide (Atheist republic) you can attest to it.

Being Atheist requires me to use that logical part of my brain to manipulate life situations to my advantage, that's the difference between intelligent people and ignorant conformists. Lady wouldn't date a guy who is atheist unless ofcourse he has enough money. But if you don't have money, it's easy, Get her into the relationship and let your Atheist views stay in the closet and when she damands to know your faith, tell her you not all that religious but not coming out of the closet yet, eventually you will come out when the relationship is far gone and when you come out, that's should be an ideal point to test how strong the love you both share is.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2017
sadam weak abeg. Went to d biggest church on the island and am weak. Guys with chains, phyno and yahoo boys hairstyles, gals dressed lik ashi chai.came to fuk sha lol. Person expect me to put 24k in dat envelope kikikiki God forbid

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by chinnyonwu(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Most chicks these days dont really care. You're probably single for other reasons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: School Teacher Leaks Sex Tape Of Student, See Shocking Photos / Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Mix For All Skin/Hair Types / How Do I Replied To This Chat...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.