Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? (3228 Views)

Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Kobicove(m): 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Biodun1929:

So, how do you think you will meet an atheist guy? Are you gonna be asking every guy that come up to you if they are religious or non-religious? Lol!

I hope you are aware that Evaberry is actually a male undecided
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Biodun1929:
I am an atheist, and one of the reasons why i am still single is because i haven't been able to get a female atheist to date...and eventually marry. I thought about hiding my religious (or lack of) belief, but every time i try to do it, my conscience pricks me, and i self sabotage the relationship.

I know there are many atheists in Nigeria these days and i just want to know how they get their partners. Do you hide the fact that you an atheist from your partners?

There r very few female atheist in Nigeria. Even runs girls dey go church, just find a girl that's not too religious. Or look for a foreign wife cuz I doubt u 'll see a female atheist in Nigeria.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by segunojo866: 12:08am On Sep 25, 2017
charliboy654:

There r very few female atheist in Nigeria. Even runs girls dey go church, just find a girl that's not too religious. Or look for a foreign wife cuz I doubt u 'll see a female atheist in Nigeria.
i have seen
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by TapTapTap(m): 12:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided An atheist for yuh mind, you don't believe in God Or Devil... Keep Deceiving yuhself...
Is that what he asked you?
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Biodun1929(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2017
charliboy654:

Thanks. I think i will do just that.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Biodun1929(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2017
Kobicove:

I hope you are aware that Evaberry is actually a male undecided

Hmm! I have been suspecting.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Blackhawk01: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Hian! This your question ehn but atheists are human too na and they are naturally good, realists too, can say that for those have met with. Almost dated one but distance was a huge barrier, pity. sad

Like someone said, just look out for someone who isn't overly religious. Female atheist are kinda rare sha.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Biodun1929(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Hian! This your question ehn but atheists are human too na and they are naturally good, realists too, can say that for those have met with. Almost dated one but distance was a huge barrier, pity. sad

Like someone said, just look out for someone who isn't overly religious. Female atheist are kinda rare sha.

Okay. Thanks. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by ScienceWatch: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Biodun1929:
I am an atheist, and one of the reasons why i am still single is because i haven't been able to get a female atheist to date...and eventually marry. I thought about hiding my religious (or lack of) belief, but every time i try to do it, my conscience pricks me, and i self sabotage the relationship.

I know there are many atheists in Nigeria these days and i just want to know how they get their partners. Do you hide the fact that you an atheist from your partners?
Studies has revealed that women are more intelligent on a deeper level than men, thats why it is hard to find a good Atheist women. Women easily share their terrible experiences with other women.

Women report that after marrying an Atheist they were treated like they have no soul, no heart, no feelings. Everything is supposed to be dealt with LOGICALLY. As a sad result, they say the only emotional closeness is in mechanical, lustfilled, unsatisfying sex.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by ScienceWatch: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You are correct. Thankfully, female Atheists are very rare because females are more intelligent on a deeper level than men.
With the recent release of the shocking Scientific findings of the 22yr long study of Atheists at a German University, female Atheists will disappear completely.

Doctors are shocked at the findings of this 22yr long scientific study of the mental problems of Atheists.

ATHEISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE ! Yes that is the scientific findings.
This is a serious warning to all youth, avoid the scourge of fruitless Atheism. Joining a soccer club will be much more rewarding than
joining Atheism.

Females are less likely to take an Atheist as a partner because of the emotional dangers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by gocare: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ymodulus:

Are you this dumb?
he is...
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Ghost01(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Our belief systems do not - or should not - define us in our entirety.
One of the things I reveal to those I come in contact with is my irreligiousity. So we'd rarely ever get to that point of having a robust, engaging relationship if the other party is intolerant.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by oodua1stson: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Biodun1929:

I'm not an atheist but I do not subscribe to any religion neither do I believe in any of the bulls hit from Islam or Christianity.

That said, work on yourself. I've always been open about myself and I'm surrounded by willing poocee all the time

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by 3RNEST(m): 5:36am On Sep 27, 2017
My question
is what's the benefits of an Atheist? If one become an atheist undecided so curious.....
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2017
charliboy654:

adviser of life
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

adviser of life
Lol, ur head.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You are correct. Thankfully, female Atheists are very rare because females are more intelligent on a deeper level than men.
With the recent release of the shocking Scientific findings of the 22yr long study of Atheists at a German University, female Atheists will disappear completely.

Doctors are shocked at the findings of this 22yr long scientific study of the mental problems of Atheists.

ATHEISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE ! Yes that is the scientific findings.
This is a serious warning to all youth, avoid the scourge of fruitless Atheism. Joining a soccer club will be much more rewarding than
joining Atheism.

Females are less likely to take an Atheist as a partner because of the emotional dangers.
I think the one with mental problem here is u, atheist is simply someone who doesn't believe in religion or anything superstitious, it's not a cult or group or anything.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Studies has revealed that women are more intelligent on a deeper level than men, thats why it is hard to find a good Atheist women. Women easily share their terrible experiences with other women.

Women report that after marrying an Atheist they were treated like they have no soul, no heart, no feelings. Everything is supposed to be dealt with LOGICALLY. As a sad result, they say the only emotional closeness is in mechanical, lustfilled, unsatisfying sex.
U can lie for Africa.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by ScienceWatch: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2017
charliboy654:

U can lie for Africa.
I am not lying to anyone. Why dont you speak to women, hear the sad stories.

Women report that after marrying an Atheist they were treated like they have no soul, no heart, no feelings. Everything is supposed to be dealt with LOGICALLY. As a sad result, they say the only emotional closeness is in mechanical, lustfilled, unsatisfying sex where they have to pretend that they have Orgasm.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by ScienceWatch: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2017
charliboy654:

I think the one with mental problem here is u, atheist is simply someone who doesn't believe in religion or anything superstitious, it's not a cult or group or anything.
Charliboy654, I will respectfully ignore your above argument for now. Lets consider the disturbing scientific facts below;

It is interesting to note that the prophet and FOUNDER of modern atheism, Prof. richard dawkins is angry that Atheists are selfish and refuse to pay their basic yearly registration fees. Membership is organized hierarchically in circles/Levels similar to Criminal Scientology's membership scams—depending of course on how much money you pay for his so-called “non-profit” organization—called the “dawkins Circles”. The “Reason Circle,” which is the cheapest option and costs 27,000Niara monthly and offers you discounts on merchandize from the foundation store, such as this cool T-shirt above, and the chance to attend events with “richard dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science personalities.”

It is shocking that 27,000Naira a month atheism tithes/membership fees is too little for the "blessings" you gain from having a private lunch with the “Holy Prophet Richard Dawkins” himself.

No sir, such a privilege is reserved for top tithing members of the “Evolution Circle” or “The Magic of Reality Circle,” which cost, another 31.4million Naira – $500,000 annually.

Atheists claim that they worship science but reject scientific findings when it released its shocking findings to the world, that atheism IS A mental disease.

Check for yourself the scientific findings that shocked the world of a 22yr long study of Atheists, release from a top German university.
It says that Atheism is a mental disease.

This findings has enabled me to help a few Atheist so far. But because of the insane nature of Atheism, I encourage hatefilled low-level Atheists to "stay where you are." DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME SEARCHING FOR TRUTH AS IT WILL AVOID YOU.

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Charliboy654, I will respectfully ignore your above argument for now. Lets consider the disturbing scientific facts below;

It is interesting to note that the prophet and FOUNDER of modern atheism, Prof. richard dawkins is angry that Atheists are selfish and refuse to pay their basic yearly registration fees. Membership is organized hierarchically in circles/Levels similar to Criminal Scientology's membership scams—depending of course on how much money you pay for his so-called “non-profit” organization—called the “dawkins Circles”. The “Reason Circle,” which is the cheapest option and costs 27,000Niara monthly and offers you discounts on merchandize from the foundation store, such as this cool T-shirt above, and the chance to attend events with “richard dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science personalities.”

It is shocking that 27,000Naira a month atheism tithes/membership fees is too little for the "blessings" you gain from having a private lunch with the “Holy Prophet Richard Dawkins” himself.

No sir, such a privilege is reserved for top tithing members of the “Evolution Circle” or “The Magic of Reality Circle,” which cost, another 31.4million Naira – $500,000 annually.

Atheists claim that they worship science but reject scientific findings when it released its shocking findings to the world, that atheism IS A mental disease.

Check for yourself the scientific findings that shocked the world of a 22yr long study of Atheists, release from a top German university.
It says that Atheism is a mental disease.

This findings has enabled me to help a few Atheist so far. But because of the insane nature of Atheism, I encourage hatefilled low-level Atheists to "stay where you are." DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME SEARCHING FOR TRUTH AS IT WILL AVOID YOU.
U must be high on something cheap.

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Dehnver(f): 5:59am On Sep 28, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I am not lying to anyone. Why dont you speak to women, hear the sad stories.

Women report that after marrying an Atheist they were treated like they have no soul, no heart, no feelings. Everything is supposed to be dealt with LOGICALLY. As a sad result, they say the only emotional closeness is in mechanical, lustfilled, unsatisfying sex where they have to pretend that they have Orgasm.

You sound like you've had a personal experience with them and I'd say you're very apt.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Dehnver(f): 6:10am On Sep 28, 2017
charliboy654:

U can lie for Africa.

That's not a lie..
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Dehnver(f): 6:20am On Sep 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
sadam weak abeg. Went to d biggest church on the island and am weak. Guys with chains, phyno and yahoo boys hairstyles, gals dressed lik ashi chai.came to fuk sha lol. Person expect me to put 24k in dat envelope kikikiki God forbid

What you're there for is the same thing those other people are there for. They're a mirror of yourself and they disgust you. That's what happens when a lot of 'You' go to church. The church then becomes a despicable place. So quit acting like you're better off or any different.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Dehnver(f): 6:27am On Sep 28, 2017
3RNEST:
My question
is what's the benefits of an Atheist? If one become an atheist undecided so curious.....

You get to live however you please without feeling a tinge of guilt..
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by 3RNEST(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Dehnver:

You get to live however you please without feeling a tinge of guilt..
Wow, are u one of them??
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Dehnver(f): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2017
3RNEST:

Wow, are u one of them??

Lol.. I'm not..
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by hopefulLandlord: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2017
chinnyonwu:
Most chicks these days dont really care. You're probably single for other reasons

I disagree, he might be single for other reasons but most chicks do care
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by sunvillequeen(f): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Nairaland Nairaland Nairaland...how many times did I call you, no kill me o.o grin
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by 3RNEST(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2017
Dehnver:

Lol.. I'm not..
Then how did u know about atheist? grin
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Dehnver(f): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2017
3RNEST:

Then how did u know about atheist? grin

I know one and he's a terrible person.. He's very manipulative and extremely self centered...
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by 3RNEST(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2017
Dehnver:

I know one and he's a terrible person.. He's very manipulative and extremely self centered...
Like seriously the life of atheist...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) / Couple Filmed Having SEX On Flight / How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.