Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? (3227 Views)

Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by chinnyonwu(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I disagree, he might be single for other reasons but most chicks do care
Im atheist bro. Ive dated a number of them and most chicks dont really care. The religion talk comes up every not and then but nothing changes.

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by hopefulLandlord: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dehnver:

I know one and he's a terrible person.. He's very manipulative and extremely self centered...

3RNEST:

Like seriously the life of atheist...

and you assumed all atheists are like the atheist you know

This is called "Fallacy of composition"

The fallacy of composition arises when one infers that something is true of the whole from the fact that it is true of some part of the whole

example: Tyres are made from rubber, therefore the entire car is made from rubber

Mr John is a thief, therefore all Christians are thieves

All Muslims are suicide bombers

you drive through a street and see only children so you conclude that all the inhabitants of that street are children
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by hopefulLandlord: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
chinnyonwu:

Im atheist bro. Ive dated a number of them and most chicks dont really care. The religion talk comes up every not and then but nothing changes.

You're conflating things here

I guess you aren't married, OP said "Wives/Husbands" of course they're willing to date you and have sex with you, they might not care much about your atheism at that level, after all many inter religious dating and sex do occur, marriage however is a different ball game

OP made it clear that he's getting dates but his atheism seems to kill the relationship once the other party realises it
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by Biodun1929(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
oodua1stson:
I'm not an atheist but I do not subscribe to any religion neither do I believe in any of the bulls hit from Islam or Christianity.

That said, work on yourself. I've always been open about myself and I'm surrounded by willing poocee all the time

Okay.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by pweeryambre: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
charliboy654:

There r very few female atheist in Nigeria. Even runs girls dey go church, just find a girl that's not too religious. Or look for a foreign wife cuz I doubt u 'll see a female atheist in Nigeria.
there are many female atheist in Nigeria but they are mostly quiet about it as it is unexpected of ladies to openly admit such.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by chinnyonwu(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You're conflating things here

I guess you aren't married, OP said "Wives/Husbands" of course they're willing to date you and have sex with you, they might not care much about your atheism at that level, after all many inter religious dating and sex do occur, marriage however is a different ball game

OP made it clear that he's getting dates but his atheism seems to kill the relationship once the other party realises it
OP too isnt married. He claims being atheist might be responsible for him not being able to keep a relationship. And i was telling him from experience it probably has nothing to do with his belief.
Also i don't think it would've been an issue to most of the girls i dated. We always had playful talks about marriage.
When a chick likes you these days most stuff fly out the window. They might only be worried you're an atheist cos of what their Parents will THINK.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by ScienceWatch: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dehnver:

I know one and he's a terrible person.. He's very manipulative and extremely self centered...

I know many atheists and they are vexations to the spirit. They are serious time wasters sitting in company and arguing for hours about nothing that can solve human problems. It is a self-centred ego trip.
I used to be very tolerant of them until the extremely shocking scientific findings were release to a stunned world. The scientific study was a 22yr long intense investigation into the workings of Atheists minds.

The results shocked even scientists and medical professionals across the globe. It stated that, ATHEISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE !!!

Now I find myself tolerant of them again, because I Can cheaply study firsthand the dire consequences of Atheism.
These demented Atheist are good study material.
Re: How Do Atheists In Nigeria Get Wives/husbands? by hopefulLandlord: 2:11am On Oct 05, 2017
^ This guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner / Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p / Please Advice: Is My Stingy Boyfriend Using Or Testing Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.