Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

How Do I Replied To This Chat... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Replied To This Chat... (3226 Views)

A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This / "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Replied To This Chat... by 2chukwu(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2019
Fellow nairalanders this is the screenshot of the chat I had with a former lodge mate last night,this was a girl that was so close to me and my late girlfriend but never sent a condolence even when she learnt what happened to me. Please I don't want to reach any conclusions without having your thoughts about this....
Note. Am on green she's owns the white replies

Re: How Do I Replied To This Chat... by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2019

Re: How Do I Replied To This Chat... by CeeJay9ja(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2019
You have replied already, nigga
Re: How Do I Replied To This Chat... by 2chukwu(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2019
I still feel like I still need to hit her so hard
CeeJay9ja:
You have replied already, nigga

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Replied To This Chat... by Nobody: 10:37am On May 15, 2019
2chukwu:
I still feel like I still need to hit her so hard
carry hammer and nail and hit the on the chat.

How hard do you want to get?

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Replied To This Chat... by phelonrays: 11:03am On May 15, 2019
lol..... what a wonderful chart you have there.... cheesy

that girl na bad girl oooo..... she even accused you of JAZZING her late friend to be you gf.......undecided

Re: How Do I Replied To This Chat... by Adonko(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2019
Most babes who were your course mate then in school who were never even serious academically cos of pussy they used in securing a job are the first to judge guyz and call them broke,lazy and jobless, they secretly never wished most guyz never made it in life. Hmmmm pathetic!!! God nu be man.

Op you've have not only answered her with your replies but with the success you have achieved.

Ask her weather if you dey drink and smoke Na her mouth you dey use or Na she dey give u money .

Jealous hoes everywhere.mtchewwwwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Replied To This Chat... by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 15, 2019
nothing is private anymore just screen shot n share abi, that's how 1 girl on my whatapp will b sreen shoting chats with guys b placing it on her WA status grown up girl

guys will b like lovely hair lets see lets hangout hows d family what u watching babeee u dey make sense what sup nah, she go just dey screen shot all sha

told her it wasn't mature of her to b doing that.

omo said she will block me i just blocked her first yeye.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Replied To This Chat... by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 15, 2019
It's funny how the people that everyone thought ill of them usually are the ones that succeed las las...
I couldn't survive boarding school and was talk of the school.
Was on everyone's lips grin
Funny how things turned out today...
Even if you be black sheep and different from everyone else,no lose Hope!
Keep doing what you are good at and story go change las las.. cheesy
You aren't dumb but just different from the rest.its an advantage,use it!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Replied To This Chat... by solz007(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2019
Rest In Peace To Your Girlfriend Bro. She Saw Something Them Other Girls Couldn't See In You..!
Re: How Do I Replied To This Chat... by 2chukwu(m): 10:15pm On May 15, 2019
Thanks so much my brother
solz007:
Rest In Peace To Your Girlfriend Bro.
She Saw Something Them Other Girls Couldn't See In You..!
Re: How Do I Replied To This Chat... by Richdad50(m): 3:08am On May 16, 2019
shocked

A story of A Guy with a phone and two WhatsApp accounts.

Richdad
Re: How Do I Replied To This Chat... by Maxcollins042(m): 4:46am On May 16, 2019
Get off the weed you are puffing on

(1) (Reply)

I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb? / Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.