Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ladies, Why You Should Consider Dating Shy Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why You Should Consider Dating Shy Guys (685 Views)

Message To SHY Guys / Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman / Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Why You Should Consider Dating Shy Guys by oluwafrizzy(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2017
Girls definitely like a guy who’s shy at first but opens up after a few conversations. They definitely don’t like a guy who’s shy in the first conversation and shy after that too.
Shyness

Shy guys make better friends. They’re good listeners and they’re very considerate. But you obviously don’t want to be her friend, so this isn’t a good sign. If you want to date a girl, you need to let her know that!

Shy guys make better sex buddies. Girls feel powerful around shy guys. Get drunk with a girl and let her have her way with you and she’ll definitely like it. And if you’re just looking for a fling thing, you’d definitely like it too!
life style tatto guys shy

Shy guys make better friends. They’re good listeners and they’re very considerate. But you obviously don’t want to be her friend, so this isn’t a good sign. If you want to date a girl, you need to let her know that! Shy guys make better sex buddies. Girls feel powerful around shy guys. Get drunk with a girl and let her have her way with you and she’ll definitely like it. And if you’re just looking for a fling thing, you’d definitely like it too!

Girls definitely like a guy who’s shy at first but opens up after a few conversations. They definitely don’t like a guy who’s shy in the first conversation and shy after that too. Now almost all the time, even the shyest of guys open up after a couple of conversations, so you don’t have to worry there.

[url="http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/09/ladies-why-you-should-consider-dating.html"]READ FROM THE SOURCE[/url]

READ SIMILAR POSTS HERE
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Consider Dating Shy Guys by SuperSuave(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2017
I am a shy guy, any lady up for a fling? grin
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Consider Dating Shy Guys by colossus91(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2017
SuperSuave:
I am a shy guy, any lady up for a fling? grin
lol werey somborri!!
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Consider Dating Shy Guys by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2017
we can't both be shy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Consider Dating Shy Guys by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2017
grin

Hahaha..IamJ was so shy as well..thats y i like him so bad kiss
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Consider Dating Shy Guys by SuperSuave(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Consider Dating Shy Guys by iamJ(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

no prove of this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All ur evidences are burnt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Consider Dating Shy Guys by AkProsper(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2017
hmmmmm. #teamintrovert . . . . . . check my signature⏬⬇⏬⬇⏬⬇
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Consider Dating Shy Guys by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2017
iamJ:
no prove of this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All ur evidences are burnt

grin

Ur such a crazy babydaddy ..hahahahah

U can burn our bed, burn the kitchen, burn the couch..i wont complain.. grin Ur shyness makes me more even crazy about u..

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Hymen Have A Certificate? / Husband And Wife - Episode 10 - Wife Management 101 / See The Pre-wedding Photos Of The Highly Acclaimed Societal Wedding #tomidayo17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.