Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (21331 Views)

How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way / Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? / Sucking Of The Breast & Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by CplusJason: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
iamJ:
make money, lets feed haters with pain grin i dey ur back like school bag, hope the side and main chicks are ok, where ur man ibori? Him done disappear from news cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the fear of me EFCC grin is the beginning of wisdom
https://www.nairaland.com/4043399/2019-pdp-reconciliation-committee-led/2#60309271

I will invite you one of these days to Oghara, just the way Nyesom Wike was invited to dine with the King of the South. Lol.

Jude, I am single and not searching. grin
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by iamJ(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
CplusJason:
https://www.nairaland.com/4043399/2019-pdp-reconciliation-committee-led/2#60309271

I will invite you one of these days to Oghara, just the way Nyesom Wike was invited to dine with the King of the South. Lol.

Jude, I am single and not searching. grin

wondermented mulele

See boldness shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked that criminal angry

Where is he exactly at oghara, make i carry tools come, do efcc work

[img]https://media./images/5c16ff40c5db7b8d10672629e2838d0d/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahahaha...

Subcribe? Am i bobrisky that u will subscribe? U don kolo sha grin

Yea grin.I want you to rival MissCokie...you sound interesting too(full of Life)..#wink
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by makydebbie(f): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
CplusJason:
I guess you've started seeing the "Supernatural Breakthroughs" in the Super Eagles. Medase!!!

Uyo is a "Jungle"

The "Jungle" is ever ready to welcome the domitable Lions. grin
They're still learners for where blackstars dey na. cheesy
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by MissCokie(f): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
freddywells81:

Yea grin.I want you to rival MissCokie...you sound interesting too(full of Life)..#wink
grin
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Dfinex(f): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Balkan:
l was inside church l could'nt edit. Thanks

So when u Don ask question about bobby finish, u come run enter church.

Kai, May deliverance fall on u, say amen.
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by ClitRaider: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Uh-oh!
I don't suck bre.asts, I suckk clits with precision engineered- dexterity..

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Limitless72(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Girls no be lie. The moment you touch them (breast) with your tongue they are half dead. Closing eyes like dose panda.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... Bros chop knuckle Chai burst ma head.."Dose panda"
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by CplusJason: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
iamJ:
wondermented mulele

See boldness shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked that criminal angry

Where is he exactly at oghara, make i carry tools come, do efcc work

[img]https://media./images/5c16ff40c5db7b8d10672629e2838d0d/tenor.gif[/img]
Same way Nyesom Wike was humbled at the presence of the King, that's the same way you'll be humbled sir. grin

No wonder we heard a loud voice from Heaven saying "This is my beloved (Chief James Onanefe Ibori) in whom I am well pleased"
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by CplusJason: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
makydebbie:
They're still learners for where blackstars dey na. cheesy
Lol, Okay, I just pray that we won't destroy our next door neighbour like we did to the cameroonians. grin
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by makydebbie(f): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, Okay, I just pray that we won't destroy our next door neighbour like we did to the cameroonians. grin
It's not happening, they no born dem well. grin
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by CplusJason: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
makydebbie:
It's not happening, they no born dem well. grin
That's the same thing Shinarlaura said before we offer them as sacrifice. CAF should just give us the blackstars.

You will cry like Shinarlaura and possibly avoid me for some week due to the pains. grin
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by bayocanny: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided OP, TAKE A CLOSE SCRUTINY TO YOUR GRAMMAR.
Lol, savage you are
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by jericco1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sabrina18:
Grammatical errors.
Grammarian
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by hooklover: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
The female clitoris is d only organ with over 4000 00nerve endings designed for plesure

2 Likes

Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by daveson2020(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Who enjoys cooking soup, the stove or the pot?

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by makydebbie(f): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
CplusJason:
That's the same thing Shinarlaura said before we offer them as sacrifice. CAF should just give us the blackstars.

You will cry like Shinarlaura and possibly avoid me for some week due to the pains. grin
Don't worry, the tables will be turned around this time, Cameroon shouldn't make you feel fly just yet, I heard you guys still got Zambia or so. grin
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Sucking breast is not easy sha..
There's a techniques if u wanna make ur girl go gaga.
Men shud focus on that 2 beautiful mountains grin

Dont juz suck for the sake of sucking jooor.. angry
. Miss lecturer, answer the question. Who dey enjoy am pass. No use technical answer Abeg
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by CplusJason: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't worry, the tables will be turned around this time, Cameroon shouldn't make you feel fly just yet, I heard you guys still got Zambia or so. grin
Lol, how was the "business breakthrough" service today?
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by makydebbie(f): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, how was the "business breakthrough" service today?
Was fine hun, I didn't attend tho, but I watched the live broadcast from home.
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by CplusJason: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Was fine hun, I didn't attend tho, but I watched the live broadcast from home.
I was distracted again starring at that same usher. grin

My case is really different in the month of September.
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by makydebbie(f): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
CplusJason:
I was distracted again starring at that same usher. grin

My case is really different in the month of September.
And I'm sure you sat at that place because of that usher. grin
Your case is really different. grin
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
grammerian,on this platform we dnt censor spelling here in as much the message is convey and understood.
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Sucking breast is not easy sha..
There's a techniques if u wanna make ur girl go gaga.
Men shud focus on that 2 beautiful mountains grin

Dont juz suck for the sake of sucking jooor.. angry
u making remember the first day i try sucking it,am nt doing it as am suppose bt trust the gal,she quickly tutor me on how am suppose to do it and am a fast learner that learn thru intuition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by valgbo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Balkan:
l was inside church l could'nt edit. Thanks
inside church..... See wetin enter your mind shocked
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by jrerico1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
Because you can't see inside the down side, its bush.. But you can see the breast and ass grin
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
does d word 'sucking' means crying over spoiled milk? now we knw where 'sucken' emanates from, hmm! sure we do. having been drowned by two cups of breastfolds, you shall evenually re-submerge to cum up for air.
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Larryton(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
It's a girl, that's my babe weakest point during sex. even if she isn't in the mood but as long as you start sucking her tits she becomes submissive that's to show how far breast sucking can put her in the mood over and over

2 Likes

Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by fratermathy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:

You should also scrutinise yours thoroughly.
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by hybraheeem002(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
what does a lady wanna do with man's breast. the only sensitive part for man is the dick.
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by CplusJason: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
makydebbie:
And I'm sure you sat at that place because of that usher. grin
Your case is really different. grin
All the glory must be to the Lord, I was sitting just close to where she was standing.

Though I have to trek to my house because I foolishly put my transport inside the offering basket she passed to me. angry
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by makydebbie(f): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
CplusJason:
All the glory must be to the Lord, I was sitting just close to where she was standing.

Though I have to trek to my house because I foolishly put my transport inside the offering basket she passed to me. angry
Your case is totally different. grin
I'll be going for my first wofbi tomorrow, bcc. Wish me luck. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* / Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.