Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,317 members, 7,957,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (22649 Views)

How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way / Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? / Sucking Of The Breast & Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Tuhndhay(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Aaayaaayaay!
I only give private lessons.. tongue
A willing student in need of Tutorial
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by dizzyime: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
With the majority of information out there on the best way to modify your relationship, we have . have put together the most effective ways to secure and manage your relationship. Don’t be Right at all time. There’s nothing more baffling in a relationship than a man who demands that they are constantly right. Nobody is correct constantly, and it’s chance that you understood that. It takes a substantially more grounded individual to concede that they weren’t right than it is for somebody to not concede that they may have committed an error. Try not to be the know it all. Read more. http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/ relationship/8-effective-ways-keep-relationship- healthy/

Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by gentlegenius(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided OP, TAKE A CLOSE SCRUTINY TO YOUR GRAMMAR.
Leave Op alone. We are not in Ado Grammar School grin
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by gentlegenius(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Sucking breast is not easy sha..
There's a techniques if u wanna make ur girl go gaga.
Men shud focus on that 2 beautiful mountains grin

Dont juz suck for the sake of sucking jooor.. angry
You seems to be knowledgeable on this. Pls throw more light on the right way to suck the boobs and make a girl go gaga. I'm willing to learn from you.
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
gentlegenius:

You seems to be knowledgeable on this. Pls throw more light on the right way to suck the boobs and make a girl go gaga. I'm willing to learn from you.

grin

Hahahhaaah...

Now im blushing Oga cheesy
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by gentlegenius(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahhaaah...

Now im blushing Oga cheesy
Blushing?
You are still not making sense. I beg you pls tell me what I want to hear. I don't trust any other girl on Nairaland to seek such information. Pls don't betray my trust.
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
gentlegenius:

Blushing?
You are still not making sense. I beg you pls tell me what I want to hear. I don't trust any other girl on Nairaland to seek such information. Pls don't betray my trust.

grin

Chaaaii..Nawa ooo..u wanna catch me and put me in ur basket.. embarassed
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Tonero40000(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
The ladies do however . But then it's not easy.
I once sucked out a ladies nipples hot red oh she almost shared tears of pleasure. But u know what my mouth was so stressed up like i visited the gym using my lips to raise 50kg weight.

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by gentlegenius(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Chaaaii..Nawa ooo..u wanna catch me and put me in ur basket.. embarassed
I don't have a basket... But even if I have, I can't put you in there. I have more better places to put you than basket.

Lest I forget...

You still haven't told me anything.
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by byemx06(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Balkan:
l was inside church l could'nt edit. Thanks

u typing stuff like this inside church
baba forget abt your prayers,
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by judondasylva(m): 12:34am On Sep 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Wow you look so pretty
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by judondasylva(m): 12:38am On Sep 11, 2017
makydebbie:
Happy Sunday lol. grin
Wow you look beautiful
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by OsuGanja(m): 12:39am On Sep 11, 2017
Ogbeni,na the woman go enjoy am,dont u see how some of em quiver and vibrate like they have fever when you suck the boobs...BTW e don tey wey i suck boobs o,all this ladies be forming slay mama with no maturity..Spits
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Greenbullet(m): 2:11am On Sep 11, 2017
hybraheeem002:
what does a lady wanna do with man's breast. the only sensitive part for man is the dick.
LIE .
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by CplusJason: 4:34am On Sep 11, 2017
makydebbie:
Your case is totally different. grin
I'll be going for my first wofbi tomorrow, bcc. Wish me luck. embarassed
Outstanding Success is what I wish you Debbie. That's your birthright.

Take charge and dominate as usual. wink
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Nedfed(m): 5:00am On Sep 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Disadvantage of free education.
I think OP is a beneficiary.
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Nedfed(m): 5:05am On Sep 11, 2017
And to Op question, suck a woman breast for gud 40min, blow-job for 20min, fvck her for 45sec before you cum, bros you be the champion. I swear she will come the next day.
But no romance, you just fvck for 55min non stop, bros she won't appreciate that.
Talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by EmekaJude(m): 5:08am On Sep 11, 2017
@iamkeshybaby should i send u pm?
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by makydebbie(f): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Outstanding Success is what I wish you Debbie. That's your birthright.

Take charge and dominate as usual. wink
Just heard it was postponed, but I've taken your good luck anyways and won't be returning it. smiley
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by makydebbie(f): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2017
judondasylva:
Wow you look beautiful
Thanks. smiley
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by GloriaNinja(f): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2017
judondasylva:
Wow you look so pretty
Thank you.
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by judondasylva(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Thank you.
can we chat private?
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by judondasylva(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks. smiley
you are welcome, can we chat private?
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by boobyman: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Sucking breast is not easy sha..
There's a techniques if u wanna make ur girl go gaga.
Men shud focus on that 2 beautiful mountains grin

Dont juz suck for the sake of sucking jooor.. angry
i know you got beautiful breasts and would love to suck dem nice nippples�
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by makydebbie(f): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
judondasylva:
you are welcome, can we chat private?
I'll prefer here pls.
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by GloriaNinja(f): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
judondasylva:
can we chat private?
okay
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by judondasylva(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
okay
can you mention me on any of my topics let me text you my contact so that we can talk on phone or chat?
Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by valirex: 8:28am On Sep 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Are we in an English class?
Comment if you have something to say or you leave

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2017
Both parties enjoy it.

Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2017
Tonero40000:
The ladies do however . But then it's not easy.
I once sucked out a ladies nipples hot red oh she almost shared tears of pleasure. But u know what my mouth was so stressed up like i visited the gym using my lips to raise 50kg weight.

That's you.

Some guys are so perfect in sucking and chewing nippples cheesy

Such guys enjoy it more than ladies.

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? by Tonero40000(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
alexialin:

That's you.

Some guys are so perfect in sucking and chewing nippples cheesy

Such guys enjoy it more than ladies.

You can say that again . lol. [i] i enjoy doing that anyways but she enjoys it much more than i do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? / Ladies Scatters Internet With Camel Toe Challenge (top Photos) / Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.