Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. (8414 Views)

Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted / Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by nursennenny(f): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Useless people like u is the reason condom was manufactured.

I still regret saying that out ,tho I apologized
I even prayed for forgiveness
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by sirthisthickkal: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
nursennenny:

If I was your bf, I wud have poisoned u .dammit! U were way to mean.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
nursennenny:

Jesuuuuuu!!!!!
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
sarahbarnx252:
You are just a fool ....i was actually talking to my self.
You are beautiful.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by sarahbarnx252(f): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
hopsydboi:

You are beautiful.
awww.....tanx
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Narisa01(f): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Frankicent:

Details pls.. you love him angry
so much.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Slayer2: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarahbarnx252:
awww.....tanx

Nice dp, I can see your location is Delta, your tribe, are you urhobo? Because You fine like urhobo babes cheesy wink
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by sarahbarnx252(f): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Slayer2:

Nice dp, I can see your location is Delta, your tribe, are you urhobo? Because You fine like urhobo babes cheesy wink
lol...am Ika. What of you?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Slayer2: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarahbarnx252:

Ika? Tribe or.. .?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Saintdaprince(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2017
Food for thought
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by LOUIS6(m): 12:19am On Sep 27, 2017
sarahbarnx252:

Wow! Am from ika tribe too, umunede

Which part of ika are u from?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Joshrob(m): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2017
When I was in school..
An hostel mate(a girl) told me she want to prepare stew,I told her I will need some when she's hv Finnish preparing it,which she agreed to give me.
After an hour I decide to boil rice and wait for the stew,just stroll to her room to check lf the Stew is ready,saw pot on her gas but I couldn't passive anything,and there some other hostel guys sitting outside gisting,I just ask her " how far you dey boil water or you dey cook stew because me nor dey passive anything,just dey hear say something dey boil". the guys outside heard me and they just start laughing out loud.
When I look at the girls face,tears almost drop from her eyes..she was so angry but couldn't do or say anything to me, she just went to her kitchen,off the gas,pour water inside the stew and flush it in the sink..
I tried to apologize but she didn't say any word to till she packed out of the hostel..didn't bother again since we hardly see in a school but those still remind me of that incident anytime we see or chat..
Cynthia anywhere you are now am very sorry,please forgive me..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by sarahbarnx252(f): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2017
LOUIS6:

umunede too
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by sarahbarnx252(f): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2017
Slayer2:

Ika? Tribe or.. .?
yeah. Are you from delta too?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Slayer2: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2017
sarahbarnx252:
yeah. Are you from delta too?

Yeah I am from Delta, urhobo.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by sarahbarnx252(f): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2017
LOUIS6:

umunede too
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by sarahbarnx252(f): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Slayer2:

Yeah I am from Delta, urhobo.
wow! Okay
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Habyz(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
ShyCypher:
I've never regretted any mean thing I said to anyone. Ever.

Instead I always remember those moments fondly. smiley

I feel alive when I put a frown on people's faces. grin
Savage
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Habyz(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
ShyCypher:
I've never regretted any mean thing I said to anyone. Ever.

Instead I always remember those moments fondly. smiley

I feel alive when I put a frown on people's faces. grin
Savage grin wink
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Zhahovic(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
I once told my mum she was stingy...
After seeing the pain on her face..I begged for forgiveness immediately
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Slayer2: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
sarahbarnx252:
wow! Okay

You can chat me up on WhatsApp 09063795678 wink lets talk.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by sarahbarnx252(f): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
LOUIS6:

umunede too
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by LOUIS6(m): 12:28am On Sep 28, 2017
sarahbarnx252:
umunede too

Wow!

That's nice

Check ur pm... I sent pm
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by tochivitus(m): 12:55am On Sep 28, 2017
There is this babe that use to be ma sidechik, no blame me o she knew I had a girlfriend yet she still want me. She came to my house one day and say no sex today, that she is still trying to recover from the marathon sex we had during the weekend. I stood up collected the tv remote from her, turned off ma tv she was watching And yelled at her saying (any day u know we ain't gonna fvck don't bother coming to ma house ) the babe broke down and started crying, demm I was so touched and I was wondering how I made such idiotic statement to a girl who is ready to deny her family because of me. I felt bad and apologized immediately.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by sarahbarnx252(f): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
LOUIS6:

Wow!

That's nice

Check ur pm... I sent pm
ok
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by paix(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
I said : I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Blackhawk01: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
paix:
I said : I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.

And you regret this, why?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by paix(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

And you regret this, why?
wow, unforgiveness is a disease. In fact, it is CANCEROUS.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Blackhawk01: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
paix:
wow, unforgiveness is a disease. In fact, it is CANCEROUS.

Lol. It really is. I try my best to forgive but I definitely don't forget.

I'm guessing you later forgave the person, did you let him or her know you did?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Bright50135(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
that he stole my phone and later found it was misplacement
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by LOUIS6(m): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
sarahbarnx252:
ok
Can I have your contact ? Or you can Check my profile for my contact details.

Flash me with your number or send text message, I will make sure I call u
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by girl4rmspace(f): 1:58am On Sep 29, 2017
I told a friend to leave my house(she was living with me) when she really did something to piss me off.

after calming down i regretted my actions and begged her to come back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? / My Love Story / My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.