Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. (8417 Views)

Things You Did For Love And Later Regretted / Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by paix(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. It really is. I try my best to forgive but I definitely don't forget.

I'm guessing you later forgave the person, did you let him or her know you did?
No need for them to know, the most important thing is to unburden your heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by thatsleepboy1: 12:34am On Apr 08, 2020
pcguru1:
I remember in university there was this girl I used to go all the way for, and she would always take advantage of my niceness till one day she did something stupid and annoying to me, and it was a day to graduating from school, I simply told her am glad today is the last day because after that day I would never ever see her again in my life and I walked away she day beg but I no send, her friends were always pushing her to act like a b.itch sadly we still met like 7 years later and......,.
and what?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 08, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

and what?

lol a lot has changed

She is alright, but she chats me up but I don't respond much as I am extremely busy and mostly think about money or my madam, also told her to stop using words like dear and sweet heart with me as my babe won't appreciate it. I'm not the same person she knows like that, that would go far for her like that. lol you funny oh, 2017 post but it is true; success is a man's best revenge, she mostly regrets because things are better on my end. if I was a loser and crashed she would have been justified not to give me face like that.

Note: Most Women tend not to look at the future of one's life only the immediate value any guy has to offer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Some Sensational S*x Positions You MUST Try At Least Once In Your Life / I Mess(fart) A Lot / Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.