Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction (1617 Views)

Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony / 41 Years Old Single Lady Was Used And Dumped On Her Introduction Day / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by LilNetty(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pardon my grammatical errors and grammar
One of our staff wedding introduction was supposed to hold on Saturday (Last weekend) in kaduna because the wife family resides in kaduna.. Unfortunately the wife Called that she's not interested in him anymore.. Meanwhile the guy nd his family are already on their way to Kaduna when she called... I was told that this the 4th girl...

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by iamJ(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
so the things they bought for the introduction, where dem?

Bazaar sales win am ooooo, take my number 08051000666
Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by madridguy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
I pity the guy and his family.

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by falconey(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2017

Wetin come concern you?
Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by Homeboiy: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Did u people asked her why ?
Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by LilNetty(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Homeboiy:
Did u people asked her why ?
I guess the guy case if different... I was told that this the 4th girl that will disappoint him.. And he's close to 40 years
Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by paiz: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
The village people are tracking him using GPRS

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
4th lady? Oh my! The guy is being dealt with by principalities and powers grin

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by mofeoluwadassah: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
his village people are feasting on his life seriously,he need deliverance
Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
If she's the 4th girl, its possible she has found out why the 3 other women don't marry him.

If that's not the case, a broken courtship is better than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by Homeboiy: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
LilNetty:
I guess the guy case if different... I was told that this the 4th girl that will disappoint him.. And he's close to 40 years

He should visit a strong dibia ASAP
Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
There's something in the guy wey d chase d women.either he has an extra small dick or he's impotent of wich dis babe don happen to find out as well .there is sumptin wey d guy get on im person wey dey make dem run away.woman no go jus start to break up with a man she's about to get married to except there wey dey afflict d man and she know and na now d man come let her know.there's no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by IamAirforce1: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
4th kwa?

Guy should go for deliverance grin
Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by Evablizin(f): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
embarassed

Some ladies are so mean,you did'nt say you're no more interested on time.

Well,they are not might to be with him,every disappointment is a blessing,his missing rib is coming.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evablizin:
embarassed

Some ladies are so mean,you did'nt say you're no more interested on time.

Well,they are not might to be with him,every disappointment is a blessing,his missing rib is coming.

even if it was 1hr before marriage, if what all these women discovered is real bad, then RUUUUUN they must. there is something really funky about this man if 4 different gals ran from marrying him.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by Evablizin(f): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

even if it was 1hr before marriage, if what all these women discovered is real bad, then RUUUUUN they must. there is something really funky about this man if 4 different gals ran from marrying him.
well in everything the man needs Jesus because this case is very strong

Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
LilNetty:
This one weak me ooo cheesy
Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evablizin:
well in everything the man needs Jesus because this case is very strong

therefore let jesus deal with this miserable men, and let these babes save themselves...
Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by Nickymezor(f): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2017
paiz:
The village people are tracking him using GPRS
Abi o. LOL..More or less jare
Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by Oyindidi(f): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2017
LilNetty:
There's something making them to back out. He should open up to you

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Prayer city still has her camp at Lagos Ibadan expressway. Oooo
Just incase.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by microjoystick: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2017
LilNetty:
Pardon my grammatical errors and grammar
One of our staff wedding introduction was supposed to hold on Saturday (Last weekend) in kaduna because the wife family resides in kaduna.. Unfortunately the wife Called that she's not interested in him anymore.. Meanwhile the guy nd his family are already on their way to Kaduna when she called... I was told that this the 4th girl...
so what should we do.Abi we should provide bae for himundecided
Re: She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction by agbonkamen(f): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2017
LilNetty:
something is wrong somewhere..... It might be spiritual or did he brke a lady's heart before. Let him go for spiritual cleansing.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Suck A Lady Any Anytime Any Day / What Are My Chances??? / Black Men And Their Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.