Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Can't Hold On Long: Infidelity Alert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Hold On Long: Infidelity Alert (509 Views)

Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance / My Thoughts On Long Term Relationship / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Hold On Long: Infidelity Alert by ekensi01: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Dear Nairalanders am writing this to get help on what to do.

Am a virgin boy, i haven't had sex since i was a boy.

But i can't hold on that much again the temptation is just too much for me to bear.

I have one girlfriend which we agreed to date without sex, we have been together for 3years now. We only hung,kiss,touch each other but no sex.

I can't keep the promise we had, so many temptation from other girls to the extend a lady said to me "am not man enough, if i am i would have prove it with her" when i turned down her request for sex. Guys i'm losing my mind.

What would i do now?
Re: I Can't Hold On Long: Infidelity Alert by greatnaija01: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
IF YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOUR MANLINESS then you are not a MAN.

SATAN told Jesus if he was truly the son of God he should do certain things..... BUT JESUS BEING A REAL MAN DIDNT.

Weak minded spineless people are easily moved to prove themselves to critics or those who challenge their Identity.

Tell such Ladies who taunt you like that, tell them to prove their WOMANHOOD by getting themselves pregnant without a man. mtchew

ekensi01:
Dear Nairalanders am writing this to get help on what to do.

Am a virgin boy, i haven't had sex since i was a boy.

But i can't hold on that much again the temptation is just too much for me to bear.

I have one girlfriend which we agreed to date without sex, we have been together for 3years now. We only hung,kiss,touch each other but no sex.

I can't keep the promise we had, so many temptation from other girls to the extend a lady said to me "am not man enough, if i am i would have prove it with her" when i turned down her request for sex. Guys i'm losing my mind.

What would i do now?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Hold On Long: Infidelity Alert by ekensi01: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
greatnaija01:
IF YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOUR MANLINESS then you are not a MAN.

SATAN told Jesus if he was truly the son of God he should do certain things..... BUT JESUS BEING A REAL MAN DIDNT.

Weak minded spineless people are easily moved to prove themselves to critics or those who challenge their Identity.

Tell such Ladies who taunt you like that, tell them to prove their WOMANHOOD by getting themselves pregnant without a man. mtchew

Thanks bro.
Re: I Can't Hold On Long: Infidelity Alert by McBrooklyn(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Can't Hold On Long: Infidelity Alert by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
mehn
Re: I Can't Hold On Long: Infidelity Alert by Nutase: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
shocked
Re: I Can't Hold On Long: Infidelity Alert by marshalcarter: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
abeg....who sabi do G.....I need bah lyk madt abeg
Re: I Can't Hold On Long: Infidelity Alert by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
by the time you do it you will discover there is nothing there ten minutes smashing and a white milk comes out that's all

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Seven (7) Surprising Ways You Could Get Pregnant / Did I Handle This Well / I Don't Want To Leave My Church, Is This A Deal Breaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.