Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Should I Break Up With Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her?? (2528 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With Her?? by NBAjunior: 6:10am On Jan 31, 2023
Hello everyone Good morning I have an issue and I need your thoughts on this...
Have been dating this beautiful girl for 5 months now the relationship has been good except for the fact that she is not always available for us to see
I stay alone in a nicely furnished self contain while she stays with her parents her parents are very strict so she always has limited time outside of the house.
This has been our issue ever since and it's been bothering me so I decided to end things with her yesterday she has been begging me with calls and text messages that I shouldn't give up on her..,,
She will be gaining admission into a state school and will be resuming maybe before the end of this year I don't think I can wait that long she wants me to be patient with her
After so many pleas I told her I will think about it I love her a lot but her not being available for us to see is really eating me up tho she always does her best to come by whenever she got the opportunity
What do you think guys? What would you do if you are in my position??

P:S am the one that disflowered her
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Mokason288(m): 6:14am On Jan 31, 2023
grin
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:25am On Jan 31, 2023
Just like you said, she always give her best to come to you whenever there is an opportunity, So Just calm down for her.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by yrhuhfy113: 6:29am On Jan 31, 2023
NBAjunior:
Have been dating this beautiful girl for 5 months now the relationship has been good except for the fact that she is not always available for us to see
I stay alone in a nicely furnished self contain while she stays with her parents her parents are very strict so she always has limited time outside of the house.
This has been our issue ever since and it's been bothering me so I decided to end things with her yesterday she has been begging me with calls and text messages that I shouldn't give up on her..,,
She will be gaining admission into a state school and will be resuming maybe before the end of this year I don't think I can wait that long she wants me to be patient with her
After so many pleas I told her I will think about it I love her a lot but her not being available for us to see is really eating me up tho she always does her best to come by whenever she got the opportunity

Bro, if she is just entering school... THEN I HOPE YOU KNOW, THAT MEANS 50/50 chance that you'll loose her.

So up your game... if she is not coming, then go to her. You need to make it work... you can't just give up on a girl like that.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by vincenteger: 6:35am On Jan 31, 2023
Chillax guy.
Availability for kissing, romance, pre-intimacy and forn*cation you mean?
Or what other things do you need her for, or you want to be washing plate nii.
Na to chop clean mouth.
You should be happy that she's not available to debit you.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by money121(m): 6:51am On Jan 31, 2023
5months peere
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 31, 2023
NBAjunior:
I'm**

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by money121(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2023
NBAjunior:

I'm the one that disflowered her
You that have chanced to disflowered her you can't just wait a little bit for her to gain addmission
You want to breakup with her and look for another girl to disflowered
Continue mr disflowered
You better chill for that girl becos you know dis before you asked her out.
I guess you are just after knacking
Olorun a wa pelu e

10 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Truvelisback(m): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2023
NBAjunior:

No, don't break up with her as long as u both see and meet each other. Her parents are only performing their duties. U don't expect her parents to allow her keep late night or staying over night in a man's place.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by money121(m): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Just like you said, she always give her best to come to you whenever there is an opportunity, So Just calm down for her.
Don't mind him, that guy just need knack shikena
His forming lover boy grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2023
Y
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Nostring: 7:23am On Jan 31, 2023
Foolish boy

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by mrcrabs(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2023
You do know that when she gets admission Otilo?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by NBAjunior: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2023
mrcrabs:
You do know that when she gets admission Otilo?

But I have seen cases that it doesn't always turn out to be so
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Qatar2022: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2023
NBAjunior:

Another stupid Nigeria guy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by idu1(m): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2023
NBAjunior:

Calm dfuvk down menh

She seems to be a good girl. Don't use anger spoil things for yourself.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Medianna(f): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2023
I love her yen yen yen yen.
which kind yeye love.
If that girl has reached a marriageable age. there is no how her parents will be restricting her movement.
You better finish what you started.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by ifihearam: 9:11am On Jan 31, 2023
Suen!!!!!!!
again I ask thee, when shall thou open a kid section?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2023
😏😏 undecided
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by frozen70(f): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2023
NBAjunior:

You have to cultivate the habit of being patience especially on relationships

You disflowered her despite her not easily available and now you want to drop her

Why and who did you actually disflowered her for

This is how some guys derails a young girls life and she will conclude that's how men are

By the time she will be free and loose then you go back to her, don't expect her to remain the same person you dropped because she must have learnt so many nonsense

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Kennyprince: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
If I we're u, I ll be patient especially if she is a good girl and then find one gal around and cool konji sometimes.

That might be your wife some day. Just endure
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Kabalmark(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
NBAjunior:

Nah ashewo dey your body..
Ogbeni calm down jorr
You no thank God say she dey try her best bahh..
Till you meet the one wey go overpower you soon.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by webincomeplus(m): 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
NBAjunior:

No big deal. That's exactly you will try hard to protect your own daughters too but they will end up being "disflowered" and dumped by neighborhood guys who are fed up with your overprotective attitude.

What goes around comes around!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
lipsrsealed
Mr. Op calm down small jorh.......

You better take things easy and bear with that banny for now,if not, once she gains that admission,na you go dey beg for her attention...just put that at the back of your mind..
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Omaefe(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Guy, dont be selfish. have yu ever for once think of how she feels? do yu think she likes it that way? yu said it, she tires coming around when she is chanced.
my candid advice is she needs yu so be there for her hence yu regret this. dont come crying ooooo.
Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by mrcrabs(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
NBAjunior:

Yeah 5% turns out for the better but the rest 95% ends in premium tears
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by ItisWell22(f): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mr Jerome, better come and tell this “disflowerer” to hold the innocent girl he has started with tight oh.😢

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by myyansh68(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Why won’t you put up the BS!! WHEN YOU ALREADY ACHIEVED THE TITLE OF I'm the one that disflowered her.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Diamond23(f): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
NBAjunior:

childish excuse to move on with the nxt girl...
Mtcheeeeeeeewwww

Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by NBAjunior: 2:44am On Feb 01, 2023
mrcrabs:

Yeah 5% turns out for the better but the rest 95% ends in premium tears

I might be one the 5% maybe
Re: Should I Break Up With Her?? by Sofialuv(f): 4:02am On Feb 01, 2023
NBAjunior:

I might be one the 5% maybe
be giving yourself hope. am a girl the moment I gain admission I met a guy better than my boyfriend I have to let go of the one I met before I enter school so use your head

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said He Has A Small Dick. Now Ttogether. / Why Do Women Hate Sex? / What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.