Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} (16966 Views)

Poll: week 5 who is hotter whitesturd vs Abekeade08

Abekeade08: 54% (31 votes)
whitesturd: 45% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by THEAMAKA(f): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2010
amara2:

You will find that the guys who make the mosst noise about skinny girls, are fat pigs that girls don't want grin grin grin

Look at this man, I will muff him anytime anywhere cool cool cool
grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2010
agabaI23:

By this I might think you are skinny too. if you are naturally skinny, it is not your fault. Just eat and look healthy. But if you impose a diet of 2 leaves of amaranthus and a watery soup to look like bony skeleton ala victoria beckham it is unfortunate.

And you are wrong to think most are fat that condemn skinny bones.

@topic
Whitesturd all the way

GBAM, thank you!

I swear to God, if she was my wife, I will serve her divorce papers. And some women will tell you she looks "stunning"! undecided
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2010
amara2:

Who be this? with wrinkles. chei!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by agabaI23(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2010
amara2:

Who be this? with wrinkles. chei!!!
Which one get wrinkle? May be it was due to accelerated wate loss
Sagamite:

GBAM, thank you!

I swear to God, if she was my wife, I will serve her divorce papers. And some women will tell you she looks "stunning"! undecided
You need to see her picture when she was 18 years. OMG she was succulent and plum. Now I don't just get what this self starving will do for her.
She won't last in bed because she lacks energy. haba megida!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2010
agabaI23:

You need to see her picture when she was 18 years. OMG she was succulent and plum. Now I don't just get what this self starving will do for her.
She won't last in bed because she lacks energy. haba megida!

I completely agree. She is type B of the skinny girls I hate:

A) Those that starve themselves by not eating healthily or by being bulimic (ala catwalk models).

B) Those that eat a little (barest minimum of) healthy food and then over-exercise by working out all day. These are the ones that have panla (dried fish) arms like Madonna i.e. muscular or worn-out arms.

Another in type B is Sarah Jessica Parker. When a woman is supposed to have soft and tender looking arms.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by platinumnk(f): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
www.nairaland.com/attachments/239382_kel2_jpgcada5486c03531343edd94a9a034d5a3

I thought I was looking in a mirror till I saw her nose, hers smaller than mine cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2010
platinumnk:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/239382_kel2_jpgcada5486c03531343edd94a9a034d5a3

I thought I was looking in a mirror till I saw her nose, hers smaller than mine cheesy
Her chest or her is smaller than yours ?? grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by platinumnk(f): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2010
Kenny_G:

Her chest or her is smaller than yours ?? grin grin

hahahah I cant tell, the chest probably is tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Borat1: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2010
Whitesturd is faceless. . .
Anyone can own that body so. . . Automatic disqualification
Moreova her b~o~o~b~s look like its got milk in it. . .eeewww! *Pukes*
The other chic is too compact and disproportionate to be taken seriously. . .

Talking about weather girls. . .Jennifer Delgado!
Hairy Moses and Sonny Jezus does she know what to wear and how to wear it?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2010
~Borat~:

[b]Whitesturd [/b]is faceless. . .
Anyone can own that body so. . . Automatic disqualification
Moreova her b~o~o~b~s look like its got milk in it. . .eeewww! *Pukes*
The other chic is too compact and disproportionate to be taken seriously. . .

nah the chic has got the face and body to match. My vote is for her anyday.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by agabaI23(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2010
davidylan:

nah the chic has got the face and body to match. My vote is for her anyday.
You sabi better thing my dear!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ayettymama(f): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2010
^^ thats just gaaaaaay

im enjoyin the argument

some of use look good at any size!

i look better than most skinny chicks

im still always the hottest chick at any club! size 8 or size 16

if not for all these health alarms

i dont even no why i bother! tongue tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2010
agabaI23:

You sabi better thing my dear!

lol abeke looks good but she's way too skinny. For all the hype, no one wants a woman with washboard abs. I like my woman soft.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2010
Sagamite:

I completely agree. She is type B of the skinny girls I hate:

A) Those that starve themselves by not eating healthily or by being bulimic (ala catwalk models).

B) Those that eat a little (barest minimum of) healthy food and then over-exercise by working out all day. These are the ones that have panla (dried fish) arms like Madonna i.e. muscular or worn-out arms.

Another in type B is Sarah Jessica Parker. When a woman is supposed to have soft and tender looking arms.

I love how you have ur own "perfect" explanation for why people are skinny.  lipsrsealed thank God ur not a health professional. haha
anyways, just say that u like fat women n stop misyarning about skinny women in the process  grin
i personally like slim/tall men but i won't diss fat, overly muscular men in the process.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 12:24am On Mar 04, 2010
^^^ LTTR: Lepa To The Rescue grin.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 12:31am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

I love how you have your own "perfect" explanation for why people are skinny.  lipsrsealed thank God your not a health professional. haha
anyways, just say that u like fat women n stop misyarning about skinny women in the process  grin
i personally like slim/tall men but i won't diss fat, overly muscular men in the process.

I didn't say ALL skinny women fall in those 2 categories.

I just stated THE 2 types of skinny women I don't like.

So that write-up is not why people are skinny. That is why SOME people are skinny.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 12:32am On Mar 04, 2010
ravenzord  abegi. abi u too wan join LTTR Inc? if that's u in your profle, u qualify well well.  grin

Sagamite:

I didn't say ALL skinny women fall in those 2 categories.

I just state THE 2 types of skinny women I don't like.

So that is not why people are skinny. That is why SOME people are skinny.

ok. got u now. yea those are the two i don't like either. although I admire many many fashion models.
and i was just messing with u. i kno for a fact that naija men prefer fatter women. it's a naija thing grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by netotse(m): 12:52am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

I love how you have your own "perfect" explanation for why people are skinny.  lipsrsealed thank God your not a health professional. haha

we love you too kiss
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 12:57am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

ravenzord  abegi. abi u too wan join LTTR Inc? if that's u in your profle, u qualify well well.  grin

ok. got u now. yea those are the two i don't like either. although I admire many many fashion models.
and i was just messing with u. i kno for a fact that naija men prefer fatter women. it's a naija thing grin

There is a difference between fat women and plump/full women.

I prefer glamour models to fashion models (I actually have disgust for 99.9% of fashion models).
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by agabaI23(m): 1:06am On Mar 04, 2010
davidylan:

lol abeke looks good but she's way too skinny. For all the hype, no one wants a woman with washboard abs. I like my woman soft.
i like flat tommy in them not a washboard abs that will cause friction between mine and hers.

@oyinda

We don't love fat women, we love curvy women.

We like the right curves in the right places. Not mangala bones sticking sticking out like a sharp sword from the collar bone, ahn ahn!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 1:09am On Mar 04, 2010
yea the glamor models look healthier and are very attractive. the fashion models are overly skinny. but something abt them just fascinates me.
u are right in all of these. i'm just weird.

netotse:

we love you too kiss

haha edo boy. so u r tall n skinny heh?  tongue

agabaI23:

i like flat tommy in them not a washboard abs that will cause friction between mine and hers.

@oyinda

We don't love fat women, we love curvy women.

We like the right curves in the right places. Not mangala bones sticking sticking out like a sharp sword from the collar bone, ahn ahn!

yea i mean to say curvy olomi lara tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 1:17am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

ravenzord abegi. abi u too wan join LTTR Inc? if that's u in your profle, u qualify well well. grin

Nah, there's skinny and there's athletic, we both can see which category I fall into cool. Skinny is cool BTW, I like skinny chicks, as long as they look healthy.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by netotse(m): 1:19am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

yea the glamor models look healthier and are very attractive. the fashion models are overly skinny. but something abt them just fascinates me.
u are right in all of these. i'm just weird.

haha edo boy. so u r tall n skinny heh?  tongue

yea i mean to say curvy olomi lara tongue

we prefer to call it, talk dark and ____ go on, say it, dont be shy. . . wink

olomi lara ke?. . .if i understand that well thats not the kind of body that men like o(at least not the connoissuers). . .you want something you can put your arms around, something that's firm, but not to too hard. . .something soft. . .(all the pervs should get their minds out of the gutter grin)
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 1:20am On Mar 04, 2010
@ravenzord, u shld post a full pic so i can see more clearly  cool

there is skinny athletic (basketball)
and there is fat athletic (american football)and in between.

post a full pic so i can decide. lol
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ayettymama(f): 1:24am On Mar 04, 2010
LOL U GUYS ARE FUNNY

ABEKE IS NOT TOO SKINNY

MAYBE SHE JUST LOOKS LIKE THAT TO YOU COS SHES FAR IN THE PIC

SHE IS NOT TOO SKINNY AT ALL!

YOU CANNOT COMPARE HER TO THE GIRLS IN THE PIX WIT ALL THE BONES HANGIN OUT!

SHE IS FIT! WIV TONED ABS- UP CLOSE SHE LOOKS BAD!!!! WIV BIG BOOBS! (IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY!)

SHE ISNT TOO SKINNY AT ALL SHES PERFECT!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 1:26am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

@ravenzord, u shld post a full pic so i can see more clearly  cool

there is skinny athletic (basketball)
and there is fat athletic (american football)and in between.

post a full pic so i can decide. lol

Erm, who made you judge over which group I fall into eh? You''ll have to wait and see  cool.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 04, 2010
How can someone say Abeke is skinny?

Just because say una like fat arms doesn't mean any girl without huge arms is skinny.

She is toned and beautiful.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ayettymama(f): 1:30am On Mar 04, 2010
^^ DONT MIND THEM WHAT DO THEY NO??

HOW CAN THEY SAY ABEKE IS SKINNY?

LOLZ

IM ON THE FLOOR

THESE PEOPLE DONT NO ANYTHING
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 1:32am On Mar 04, 2010
@ oyinda: BTW, those chicks in ur profile=NASTY!

And Abeke isn't skinny, not with kegs like that.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 1:34am On Mar 04, 2010
ravenzord:

Erm, who made you judge over which group I fall into eh? You''ll have to wait and see  cool.

wait until when? hehn?

ravenzord:

@ oyinda: BTW, those chicks in your profile=NASTY!

ouch. I like their dresses and the purse. and their pose and their smiles. lol just the pic is very beautiful
now tell me what's nasty abt it?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 1:39am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

wait until when? hehn?

ouch. I like their dresses and the purse. and their pose and their smiles. lol just the pic is very beautiful
now tell me what's nasty abt it?

Wait until I decide U've squirmed enough cool.

They're very very skinny, now those are the kinda chicks Saga was complaining about.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by doyin13(m): 1:43am On Mar 04, 2010
So na who win the vote na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.